Did they have these in your country when you were a kid?

Did they have these in your country when you were a kid?

yes

also cowboys

I had tons.
They were great, i used to play chess with them (intead of using the normal chess pieces)

No is racist.

this

Yup

Cowboys and injuns too.
I even had a wooden fort.

yes

yes i had but the german soldier version

Yeah, I had some, not as detailed as your pic though.

>tfw keeping all the good ones that actually point their guns forward

>All the minesweepers, radio guys and bayonet guys got melted

of course m8
man that brings up memories

i had a few thousand of those guys, when i was a kid i arranged a huge battle with them and various other toys (dinosaurs, robots, sisters barbie dolls) and sprayed ketchup all over the placewhen they "died"

great 3 hours of fun
shitty 30 minutes of cleaning up ketchup from the floor

Countless childhood hours playing army with these. I had jeeps and parachute guys too.

two colours

Green were the "good" guys and Tan were the "bad" guys

I kinda want to buy some and just play with them now

>a few thousand
>had a wooden fort
Im so jealous

The one whose ass was firmly attached to a soviet dick?

Bazooka guy OP

I fucking loved these guys, they were great.

Do they still make them?

I think so i got all mine from the .99 cent store

i used to love playing with those, till i saw my autistic neighbor playing with them by moving them by space by space and rolling a dice, got bored out of my mind.

someone probably does. they were always in the dollar store every time ive seen them, but i havent really kept an eye out for them.

problem is, kids cant really into imagination any more. i doubt they would "get" it. atleast not like we did. shame too. i always used to build really high tech lego fortresses along the corners of furniture and then have these little green guys try to infiltrate it. so much fun for so little effort. i wish i could tap into that full-color vibrant imagination/hallucination dream state like i could when i was a kid playing with these kinds of toys. now it only comes through in spurts.

That was my narrative too

yes.

they were all shot later by a pellet gun.

I always thought tan was *supposed* to be the bad guys