Wind Waker

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CtMllWsML5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Burgers
Oracle of seasons

WW a shit

>oracle games

it's like a bad romhack of Link's Awakening.

despite not being like LA at all other than its control scheme, and having better bosses, story, and items?

Majora's mask. Shame it's not longer dungeon-wise, the side quests and the amount of history in them make up for it.
Having high hopes for breath of the wild.

Toon Link

canada
Phantom Hourglass

fite me fagets

Twilight Princess. Nothing personel...

Wrong board

Go and ask to the mad children's of Sup Forums

This as well.

Wind Waker

Wind Wanker would have been better if they kept all the initial content, it feels unfinished desu.

I enjoyed twilight princess the most because it had a cute yeti and his wife

ocarina of time

Four Swords, fight me.

ocarian of time ofc, the best game of all times

God i feel ashamed of this spaniards....

OOT for sure. A game changer.

youtube.com/watch?v=CtMllWsML5M

This

>Ocarina of Time blablabla
Nice parroting, how does it feel not having an opinion of your own?

flag
skyward sword

A Link to the Past.

Phantom Hourglass

I dont like to criticize other peoples tastes but what the fuck.

First zelda game and liked exploring with the boat.

ALttP (Overall and 2D)
Probably MM for 3D

>people saying PH and FS

u wot

Well, tell that to the little kid (8 years) that played that game back in 99 with the n64 with his father and instantly fell in love with it.

And even that the game wasnt translated to spanish i enjoyed it for years. Never had the same feeling with other game yet.

If thats not a personal opinion...

But maybe you are just a kid that had only played it in the 3ds in 2014, obviously the impresion is not the same as in 99.

>and FS
I actually beat it with 3 more people and was fun as fuck, it has an Arcade feel you wouldn't expect from a Zelda game, but it fits surprisingly well.

I don't like 3D Zelda that much, ALTTP and LA were good too.

I'm older than you. And no, that's not an opinion, it's an it's the best because it's the one I first played as a kid episode.

I never liked those

>Go and ask to the mad children's of Sup Forums

ah pinche prieto baboso.

México
Ocarina of Time

I tried playing FS as a regular single-player Zelda game and didn't like it at all. I guess you really have to play with three other people in order for it to be good.

Flag
Majora's Mask

USA
I played OOT when I was a kid and it was magical, so that's hard to beat. Played twilight princess nearly 10 years later and it was almost better.

I played only The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Flag
Phantom hourglass

Subhuman fuck DIE

either way

WW

Ocarina of time. Duh.

Having a similar opinion to another = parroting. Interesting.

Actually even if that's what he is saying it's still an opinion. It would just be an opinion based on the fact that it's the first one he played as a kid. You're the oldest guy on Sup Forums doesn't mean your opinion is valid.

link to the past

Zelda 2 was hard but fun. It's kinda like the og dark souls.

Flag
Majora's Mask

>You're the oldest guy on Sup Forums
Far from it, I'm only three years older, some boards have people that are about to hit their 40s. The I'm older than you part was a response to him calling me underage, not an argument.

>Having a similar opinion to another = parroting. Interesting.

In this case? Yeah, a great % of the time. I've seen people that aren't interested in Zelda literally starting to worship Ocarina because internet told them so, it has a meme status. All I'm saying is that maybe, just maybe, different people like different things and you're not a retard for not enjoying it.

Flag
Link's Awakening DX

Patricians

Equites

All others are plebians

ocarina of time . majora mask is just not comfy and tp and ww have too much problems .

Best Freeland
A toss up between Majora's Mask and Link's Awakening. Wind Waker comes at a close third (it is criminally underrated)

Flag

Hand-helds: Link's Awakening (my first Zelda game), followed by the Oracle games

Console: Wind Waker

1)Mexlands
2)Wind waker is beautiful, its like a living children tale. Come here and prove me wrong.

This but windu weika is great too. I ended up not buying the Majora's Mask remake because they apparently did away with the shrinking scene effect when a new day is starting, it always gave me a feeling so complicated and I can't play the game without it.

America

Spirit Tracks

>Wind waker and spirit track as good zelda games

For fuck sake when this shitty meme will end

This.