Why are Pajeet motherfuckers literally everywhere Sup Forums even outside of call center jobs and including outside...

Why are Pajeet motherfuckers literally everywhere Sup Forums even outside of call center jobs and including outside non-technology related jobs too?

There's 1.2 billion of them. Statistically, 1/7 people you see should be pajeets

They are stupid enough to be underpaid. They are like super Mexicans.

You're just mad because they are better at programming than you :)

pajeet my son
you are of age now
yuo must choose career
be respected and well paid doctor
or write walls of unreadable javascript

>unreadable javascript
nobody is gonna take 10 hours to write 10 lines of code like you do sweetie :)

>Dr. Pajeet giving you the poo injection
Nah thanks, I'd rather read javascript all day

We made a mistake by putting only Ansari in Hollywood (nobody else managed to become relevant).

Not with tech.

Indian here ama

I mean, what the hell do you expect when 1/7 people are Indian

It's a giant ass country

I've only seen parents working corner stores, and independent gas stations, so I'm not entirely sure what you're on about.

Meant pajeets, and not parents (autocorrect).

>similar numbers for chinks
So 5/7 is neither a chink nor pajeets. Fuck those numbers.

Indians are disproportionately represented in tech. When you do offshore you're not surprised when it's India. When you're working at a customer with an SAP implementation in the US and 50% or more of the people are Indian, it's a shocker.

India received 82% of all H1-B Visas granted in 2016, which is not proportionate to worldwide populations, nowhere near it.

Indians tend to hire other indians, and because the quality of life/money is so much better in the US than India, Indians are willing to work long hours/for relative shit pay (compared to what an American would make). This violates the whole stated purpose of the H1-B visas, but Infosys, TCL, Tata, etc. know how to game the system.

can't wait for pakistan to make it rain nukes all over india

The Mahabarata states that Pajeets must infiltrate all societies and rule the world as a Superpower by 2020

lad, pajeets are invading tech companies:

Sundar Pichai, CEO of Google
Satya Nadella, CEO of Microsoft
Shantanu Narayen, CEO of Adobe
Francisco D’Souza, CEO of Cognizant
Rajeev Suri, CEO of Nokia

Made me cry

Meh better the pajeets than Muslims.

this. dont want an explosive backdoor bomb in your phone

Pajeet Muslims are called Pakis

this should go to Sup Forums you faggot

Please do the needful at the earliest

>this should go to Sup Forums you faggot
This thread is in Sup Forums though, and comment is thread related. Down vote it if it offends your sensibilities user.

5 points awarded to your diversity credit, 2 more to go to get a free starbucks and nintendo switch.

DOTR soon friendo :^)

i am also a pajeet learning how to program, i await the race war

>i am also a pajeet learning how to program

me too desu
I just started learning python in uni
comfy 2bh

I hope I don't meet racists who scream at me for being Indian working in tech desu

You will.