What is the best image viewer for windows?

What is the best image viewer for windows?

Other urls found in this thread:

sourceforge.net/projects/jpegview/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nomacs

nomacs, if you want to view and edit. Imageglass if you want to view or share on social media.

Not OP but I've been looking into nomacs as an open-source Honeyview alternative. Is there a way to make nomacs behave more like Honeyview while scrolling through images? Am I missing something or is there no way to stop nomacs from recentering on each image and no way to scroll down the image view with arrow keys?

Irfanview

Photos

thanks! will look into this

Windows Image Viewer

Honeyview.

JPEGView

only correct awnser
everyone else neck yourself

Irfanview is great

only Sup Forums could make PHOTO VIEWING this complicated

is it possible to make honeyview window fit to image size?

I like this one. fast and no-frills.

This.

Probably something cross platform under a GPL license. Or in a GNU+Linux vm.

jpegview, it's pretty similitar to feh

this desu

I use Irfanview

Maybe this, unironically. I've used it since day one, can't see anything really wrong with it. Gifs don't work I think.

Perfection, except that it doesn't scale on HiDPI screens

Irfanview fo life

FastPictureViewer. Not free, but worth the cost IMO. Been using it for >8 years.

Faststone image viewer

No gifs

I use Irfanview but I can't get it to order the pictures in the queue according to how I have the pictures currently ordered/sorted in the folder containing them. I think only Windows' native photo viewer can do this, but I don't like the photo viewer that comes with Windows 10.

Try the trial version of FastPictureViewer. If you like it I'm sure you could find a cracked version with minimal effort.

XnView

sourceforge.net/projects/jpegview/

Honeyview

This, now that they finally released th 64 bit version and fixed the bug that scrolled through all file formats, instead of the ones you specified.

Wish it wasn't so fugly though

Mangameeya

paint (dead srs)

Impression Eyes.

Anything else just adds unnecessary bloat.

>Gifs don't work I think.
Simply make your .gif files be opened by your browser or your video player as default instead.

I use Honeyview
On a related note, I use SageThumbs for converting

irfanview is best

Modded irfanwiev with plugins especially for webm so I can just use one hand to scroll throught my trap folder ^^

unironically infranview, especially considering the feature bloat per MB.

Jpegview is the only right answer here.

This, will never stop using it. Already been using it for 12 years, just werks

my man

I still use an old ass acd see version, like 3.1 or something. I just love the interface and would love something that behaves the same but more recent. The newer versions are massive bloatware

Not one to care a whole lot about looks, but that icon truly is something horrendous.

Not bad. Seems to lack a transparency handling and borderless though. Also webm related.
>353 KB

This. I use it on Winshit 10 LTSB.

Picasa

Linux

faststone image viewer

"it just works"

(I remember mid 90s using QPEG386 because it would decode JPGs so much faster, crazy)

Why was this post suddenly removed after 24 hours? Fucking retarded jannitors

i remember i had on my xp viewer that had green icon with eye (no fast stone)
i was trying to find it now but failed. could you help me /g?

Probably still the best freeware for windows.
Period.

>irfan
More like "pajeet view" lmao

I would say the one I made for my media database program. It's pretty simple but convenient, right click to toggle fullscreen, it pans with mouse movement rather than click + drag. Panning, zooming and rotating is interpolated over time so it's nice and smooth, it supports animated gifs and uses libvlc so it can play basically any video type too (and render subtitles and whatnot). This is a pretty old pic as I'm currently rewriting the whole thing in C to be cross platform. It was originally C# and WPF which wine can't even run and I would much rather use it on Linux.