Buy macbook

>buy macbook
>overheats, throttles and explodes right after warranty expires

>buy thinkpad
>lasts forever

Why is this?

You didnt buy extended warranty, Apple punished you for it.

wtf i love this meme

Friend of mine owned a MacBook and the battery caused a fire and she lost her bedroom

Go away Lenovo marketing man.

Apple fanboys will be like """""muh design"""""

MacOS is shit.
MacBook is just a bunch of soldered shit.

me too
the shills are real, this is like the 10th thread with the same topic today

Yeah, same here. I fell for the Applel shilling and got a 2011 FaggotBook "Pro" and it lasted just shy of three years before the plastic hinge snapped to bits. I've been using a ThinkPad X230 since and it's great. I dropped it down the stairs and nothing happened to it.

>needing a warranty ever
I don't need a warranty on my machines unless they're built like complete chinkshit. When I break my stuff it's always my fault for abusing the fuck out of it. I shouldn't need a warranty of any kind.

I have unironically the same experience:

>2008: buy mbp
>2009: logicboard is broken, get it repaired
>2010: mbp finally breaks, buy a new one
>2012: mbp graphics card breaks, buy super cheap chinkpad
>2018: still werks

>windows

Mactoddlers will defend this.

I've never had any problems with my 2015 macbook pro. I think windows users just don't know how to use computers properly desu

>mactoddler banned
lmao

Sorry but I wasn't banned! Posted from my macbook pro

>cheap shit quality mactrash chinkshit battery explodes
>YOIURE USSING IT RONG!!!1111 REEEEE!!!!!!!!!1111

Mactoddlerism.

But I've never had a Mac battery explode, either on my own personal laptop or any of the ones I manage at work.
I'm not sure why you're so angry but it's really sad.

I've had Mac batteries explode constantly of the ones I manage at work.
I'm not sure why you're so angry but it's really sad.

Neets don't have jobs though?
It's really sad that people who make these types of threads always save images like that, aren't you able to make your own arguments? So this is the state of underage Sup Forums

>macbabby
>work
Good joke.

Nice nonreply but no company will hire a winbaby gamer, sorry~!

>MY mac never had that so ALL macs never have that problem!! LEAV APUL ALONE!!!11 REEEEEEE!!!!!!!
It's really sad that Mactoddlers always use this type of argument, aren't you able to think for yourself? So this is the state of underage Sup Forums.

>that color balance

I didn't just say my own, I also said the MacBooks that I manage at my job. I work at a major university and look after a large distribution of MacBook Pros and Airs that we lend out on campus.
Next time try writing your own reply instead of angrily copying and pasting mine! Pathetic neet!

Why do you feel the need to lie on the internet to defend your gay fruit religion?

I'm not lying though, I'm sorry you're upset but I'm not your therapist. Please take your mental health issues to a professional, IF they have them in your 3rd world country.

Why do you feel the need to lie on the internet to defend your gay fruit religion? You should talk about this with your therapist. Please take your mental health issues to a professional, IF they have them in your 3rd world country.

My 2010 Macbook Pro survived until last year with nothing more than a battery replacement. It still works, but I've switched to a T440p. Huge upgrade.

Looks like I cut a little too deep! Sorry winbaby!

>2.5ghz dualcore
>iris graphics card
I've the very same laptop, it's also white, although it came with Windows and was made by Acer. Also it was 500€.

>windows
no thanks winbaby
>iris graphics card
you realize this model also has an AMD gpu, right
>500 monopoly money
so it doesn't have an ssd? pathetic!

It does, 525gb one.

You realize macs are literally timebombs right?

>High school has some partnership with Apple that lets them provide all faculty and students with a MacBook
>using mine to render a scene in Blender for an art project
>fan sounds like a fucking jet engine
>and then it just fucking dies
>immediately shut down the crap book and get a loaner from IT because the fan just doesn't werk
Apple, not even once.

then post a photo of your specs desu
this computer has lasted me through 3 years of college, works for me!
gamers don't need to reply to me, go circlejerk on reddit, dork

>mactoddler has no argument
>resorts to memes
lmao

Have a (You) mackiddie.

I did have an argument though, you got angry and ignored it. Sorry you are sensitive but if you're incapable of replying to a thread on Sup Forums then you probably should leave this site. You know the blue boards are also 18+, right?

Want that stack of laptops and shitbooks for repair.

>windows on the chinkpad
Please return to Reddit, thank you.

Lasted 3 years through my engineering masters

>i3
>sata
the absolute state of windows babies

underage b&

Can't hear you over the sound of silence as your fans refuse to unthrottle your CPU from 800mhz

I've never had a problem with throttling before though? Why do larpers feel the need to post on Sup Forums, it's really pathetic!
I guess I shouldn't expect autistic virgins to understand that the real world is different than their chinese fingerbox forum

I've been in college for three years.
>silence
More like the deafening roar of the fans which, despite the throttled CPU, still have to work overtime to deal with the intense heat. Say goodbye to your healthy sperm count if you put that piece of shit directly on your lap.

>I've been in college for three years
Sorry but there's no need to lie, Sup Forums is 18+

see

And yet here you are.

Read the thread before spamming, pajeet. I'm sorry English isn't your first language but this is an English language website, learn to read.
I'm legally allowed to be here, sorry! You are under the age of 18, you must cease posting immediately!

Fuck a thinkpad. Nerd ass shit garbage ass trackpad. And fuck a Macbook too. Shit ass timed fail hardware, basic ass interfaces. HP 9470p Hackintosh is the only way to fly, niggas. Get with it.

>owning fruity toddler toys
Spotted the underage mactoddler.

I own an iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Pro 2nd Generation (512 GB) Apple Pencil, Apple TV 4th Generation (64 GB) and AirPods and I am a legal adult :3c Please contain your anger!

I see your laptop is more of an accessory than a tool. I've seen a macbook attempt to do a simple fluid simulation during a presentation, it started throttling 2 seconds in.

>owning fruity toddler toys
Spotted the underage mactoddler.

Sorry but I run hardware monitoring tools daily and have never seen it throttle. This is the technology board, not the roleplaying board!
Spamming outside of Sup Forums is not allowed, please familiarize yourself with the rules at Sup Forums.org/rules before continuing to post.

>run out of arguments
>beg everyone else to leave
And they say that creative people use Macs, kek.

Is this a ThinkPad shill thread again?

Again pajeet, please learn to read English instead of mindlessly spamming this thread. I have already made my arguments, please read them!

>This is the technology board, not the roleplaying board!
This.

>This is the technology board, not the roleplaying board!
Then stop roleplaying as a college graduate, Pajeet.

t. gamer
I'm not a graduate, I'm in my junior year of college ^_^

>HP 9470p
>new elitebooks
absolutely disgusting. i assume this is buyers remorse kicking in. I'd rather use...fuck i dunno, an acer? the new elitebooks are a fucking disgrace compared to the old ones.

"Works on my machine" isn't an argument, faggot.

Works on my machine and hundreds of others that I manage is though ^_^ again, learn to read the thread! If English is not your first language then it’s time for you to leave this website!

Stop ruining the good name of the /tpg/ anons
Why do you hate Apple shit so much? Just ignore it, don't make a joke out of Thinkpads because of it
You are literally the reason people hate us /tpg/ people

>be me
>buying macbook
>it lasts forever
>be me
>buy thinkpad
>it last forever too
The survivorship bias of /tpg/ is something that they constantly ignore.

>cooling literally designed to keep the cpu and gpu just on the edge of overheating
>vrm component layout literally designed to keep them just within spec (sometimes not even that)
>keyboard, trackpad, battery literally designed to die/break just after warranty expires

You are a child. I've had this thing for years, on the latest OS X, no problems. been using since el capitan. Get good.

I do miss my esata port, desu. Before 9470p I had the 8470p hackintosh also no problems. idk man maybe you suck?

That's right, you did say that you manage them. Why not tell us what sort of workload those machines are put under? Or does everyone just use them to check their Facebook?

also
>oy vey! that's already 3 years old! guess you'll have to buy a new apple product! trust me, i'm a professional apple employee!

Why not tell us what sort of workload you put your computers under? Playing video games? Sad!
When we lend laptops to students it's usually for video editing, photoshop, autocad, etc. Things people can't run on their laptops they brought from home.
My macbook pro is 3 years old, has been out of warranty for 2, and still has the same battery life, geekbench scores, and cpu/gpu performance as the day I bought it.
Why are gamers so bad at taking care of their computers

>maybe you suck?
perhaps i do, but i didn't buy a dying companies macbook clone so i guess i got that going for me.

Mactoddlers have defended this.

>implying components gradually degrade in terms of performance

>implying xD
>>>/rebbit/

Damn I really lost my investment now that you put it that way. Thanks for the heads up, boi.\\

>dying companies

How is that relevant? He doesn't need the company for anything.

wow nice comeback, you can leave the board with a sense of accomplishment now

>3 years in college
>still junior
Shitters not allowed on this board, please leave!

Nah man, once a company fails the hardware starts to fail. Its like the mothership in Independence Day.

Sorry but this is an American website, foreigners aren't allowed to post here

>^_^
I remember you, you're that faggot from that one airpod thread aren't you.

you said almost the same thing last time too.

>he spends this much time on Sup Forums
hello pajeet neet

>T420
I hope it's a mislabeled X200.

Oh please I browse here an hour a day at most, I'm leaving this thread though I'm done taking your weak copypasted bait

none of it is bait and none of it is copied, I can post pictures of my mac, iPad and airpods
please go back to rebbit if you get this ass blasted on Sup Forums, avatar poster

>2011
>buy a new W520
>hard disk fails 2 months later
>another three months later the speakers fail because the fucking idiot engineers used the heatpipe to guide the wires
>fingerprint reader eventually fails and is no longer detectable
>system never throttles but constantly runs hot, causing the texture on the fingerprint reader and logo decals to melt off over time
>battery failed after two years of mediocre performance
Worst piece of shit I ever made the mistake of paying retail for. The only reason they last so long in general is because most of them are basically garage queened or used for very light workloads.

The 600 series were the last good ThinkPads.

>I've never had a problem with throttling before though?
You won't for sure as your machine is only used to browse facebook and not do actual work on it.

I don't use any social media. Please stop being angry, I dual boot macOS and gentoo and I do a lot of personal video editing and photoshop work ^_^

Faggots can you please stop replying to this emoticon using retard
Heres a prime example why it's not worth it, saying he's avatarfagging when he posted 2 separate images

>Spends $2000
>Dual boots loonix
"I... I swear I didn't buy it for the status symbol g... guys"
Mactoddlers should be banned from this board.

>emoticon using retard
It's really sad how angry you are. Please try to stay on topic.
I bought it for the integration with my iPad and iPhone, and because all other windows laptops have terrible battery life and I need my laptop for class and for my job. Sorry winbaby but you have to go back

I can get a y520 for free or the macbook air with one port from my phone company for some legal fuck up they did

Which one do i pick?
The y520 has a gtx 1050 but looks like gaymer shit.

Or should i just suck it and hire a lawyer and fuck them in the ass as much as possible?

I've never seen a ThinkPad evangelist here that does much more with their dumpster dive than consume media/web content and edit config files.
>criticizing the use of free software on Sup Forums
It's you who should go back.

Samefagging.
also
>He bought an ipad AND an iphone AND a mac
Speaks for itself.

>I've never seen a ThinkPad evangelist here that does much more with their dumpster dive than consume media/web content and edit config files.
Pretty much confirms you never actually got out of your basement.

how does it feel getting btfo?
the iPhone and iPad are the best products in their class, sorry underage gamer but you have to go back please do not leave your containment board until you are 18 years old

MACTODDLERS BTFO

There are multiple posters in this thread who think you're a projecting moron.

>"Mom ! I know how to edit a webpage !"

except the other poster replied with a screenshot with a completely different resolution
please take your schizophrenic posts back to

see