Please ban them

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/w9xGkUjz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>filter all generals and aussies
>only 30 threads left.
>new generals keep showing up

pastebin.com/w9xGkUjz

Why don't you start posting on tem? /russia/ is ok. /mena/ is awesome and people will treat you nice when they see you aren't there to make fun of sandniggers./luso/ sucks ass when they post anime covers. /lat/ is really fun as well.

>/lat/ is really fun as well.

I can't believe someone actually is so gay that he filters Aussies and generals. Like seriously nigga?

Quality of life vastly improved.

t. Abdul

You lads know you've turned /lat/ into shit.

I honestly do not understand the point of generals on the board called INTERnational
If I wanted to talk to shkolota in my native, I'd go back to dvach

this so much

>The ukraine

Lmao

Agreed this board is being destroyed by generals.

That or remove flags

There isn't really a similar place for Swedes, that's why I post in sverigetråden but most of my posts are in other threads so there's really no problem desu

i made a funyh shintpodt where the ufkc vin where is it

Generals have been around for longer than you have, and this board is still alive (barely).

Would /intg/ board be a good solution?

>/lat/

>/lat/ is really fun as well

Separating boards is the best way to ruin the old ones.

See
>/his/

He's Portuguese. He probably gets the kicks of seeing how retarded the Spanish and their spawn get when alone.

At least that's my best guess.

/luso/'s quality depends on the cover. Avoid anime like the plague

Without generals this board is basically Sup Forums with more shit posting

Sup Forums is not really welcomed here.

>more shitposting than Sup Forums

That's not even possible and this place is already Sup Forums with flags.

>Sup Forums is not really welcomed here
yes it is

Try making a Sup Forums tier thread and see what happens. Sup Forums is more light hearted than Sup Forums by a great margin, here is just friendly banter for the most part.

More like most people here hold Sup Forums-tier views, but don't want to circlejerk about them. Remember this was the place where most of Sup Forums resided between /new/ being deleted and Sup Forums being created. It's just that 70% of Sup Forums is newfags that don't know that and feel the need to come here and "redpill" us.

WALL

I know people here has Sup Forums-tier views, but there is also a lot who doesn't. There are more points of view here instead of a 24/7 echo chamber.

>filtering Aussies
>not liking fun

Neck yourself

>Generals killing this board
also tripfags

>/lat/
>fun
end your life

There are more points of view, but this place is still more right-wing than would be acceptable pretty anywhere else on the internet.

Sup Forums is:
>gas the kikes and homos, race war now

Sup Forums is:
>I want foreigners out of my country and vote for far-right parties, but I am very interested in foreign cultures as long as they are not intruding on my own and gay people are okay as long as they aren't obnoxious

>western hemisphere: 2.5 generals
>eastern hemisphere: a gorillion clogging up the catalog
really makes you think

I think we should get rid of the single country generals and just go for the ethnic/geological ones since they still fit the theme of the board much better

the entire site needs cleanup though, it's been this way ever since Moot fucked off

Sup Forums is more about shitposting memes about stereotypes, with some genuinely interesting and insightful threads here and there, with a fuck ton of generals inbetween. I honestly don't see that many people even talking about foreigners, let alone complain about them.

Generals are pure cancer. I don't get the point of posting the same shit every day in the same thread

I like /lat/, it's an /s4s/ colony in the same way /brit/ is an /r9k/ colony

>I honestly don't see that many people even talking about foreigners, let alone complain about them.

I honestly don't, and I post/lurk in a lot of threads about different topics.

/tr/ is cancer

there is literally 5 posters and 2 of them are cancerous k*rdo and keep posting same oc. also theres a guy who post turkish female presenter 5321321 times a day. literally cancer general.

really makes you think

What happens in the non-English generals anyways? Is it just circlejerk memes and /soc/ namefagging?

Yes but a little less /soc/-y.

>mfw a general escapes my filter because the OP misspelled it's name

I'm on vacation using a different computer than I usually use so my Sup Forums is cancer again, can somebody dump the list of generals from their filter?