You think Mozilla is a friendly company, that fights for privacy, freedom and ''empowering'' democracy?

You think Mozilla is a friendly company, that fights for privacy, freedom and ''empowering'' democracy?
think again
bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=951104

Other urls found in this thread:

bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=951104
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>You think Mozilla is a friendly company
No

The only thing that Mozilla empowers is their own agenda for profit and other interest

Ugh women are so trashy

>corporation
>any definition of good

fuck this cat. fuck fuck fuck. i can't watch this sad shit, fuck you Sup Forums and your bullshit sad shit. then i tried to watch fullmetal alchemist and [spoiler]some girl got turned into a talking dog monster.[/spoiler] what the ACTUAL SHIT. what is some ACTUAL comfy fucking anime i can't watch this sad shit.

Made in abyss is quite comfy and has this qt bunny girl.

What are my options, considering Google and Microsoft are both more evil than a busload of republican congressmen?

Just use what you like, but don't think for a second any corporation is good.

>drunk and eating micky dees outside at 3 am with your bros
seems kinda comfy desu ne

Pale Moon, Basilisk, Brave, Waterfox, Dooble, QupZilla and Iridium

This is now madoka thread.

>shitting the place up throwing garbage everywhere
you real comfy "desu".

>QupZilla
getting better and better. Very soon it will make chromium and forks like iridium irrelevant
Sup Forums scum don't know when to use the word comfy
don't give them (you)

Get a grip on yourself, kid

I have question for britbongostans.

Why are streets full of trash (I mean cigs, empy coffie cups etc.)

Do you hate trash can?

>tfw no black-haired slampig

basically the entire europe is like this save for portugal, north spain, north italy and rural areas in slovakia, slovenia and czech republic
I dont know how it is france today but even their smaller cities used to be Soweto tier

Well it isn't you subhuman garbage. And I hope you realise referring to that "restaurant" as "Micky Dees" makes you sound like even more of a corny spastic Deano? Please kill yourself immediately.

Because those degenerate whores have just thrown it everywhere. When the bin men come Monday morning they pick it up.

>bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=951104
idgi? im a firefox-fag, so redpill me on mozillia if you would.

you mean a madoknald thread

I guess there's Nichijou, if that's anything.