Calling all experts

Say Sup Forumseniuses,

How would a fellow go about getting this account unlocked without giving up any of their personal information?

Other urls found in this thread:

virtualphone.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill yourself, fag.
Sup Forums isn't here to help you steal the girl you're orbiting's nudes.

No I get locked out of my twitter account. They want me to provide a phone number to unlock the account.

How do I get the account unlocked without having to give them my phone number? Is there a fake number service I can use?

with money, everything is posible.

Burner?

download a texting app like text free or text plus or whatever, kids used them a lot when ipod touches were still big

might have to

would rather not purchase a new phone just to get access to my shitty twitter account though.

I got my account unlocked with email :^)

There's websites that do that, but they're usually Russian and gave a very low capacity, it's just a website that publicly displays the SMSs it receives with a phone on top. Expect to try a million times because Russians use it a shitton

i just made a new twitter account the other day, there is a skip button somewhere on that page, just register using temporary email and skip all this phone bs

This is not for sign up. I already have an account, somebody must have reported me for hate speech and they are requesting my phone number to unlock the account.

yeah use a burner, that is just buy a new pay-as-you-go sim/get one of those shitty lebara sims from some poo for free (they give them out in malls and street stands)

They locked me out of my new twitter account because they thought it's a bot/spam account. I messaged them and they fixed it. Can't really help you if you really shitpost on there and get locked out for it.

use google voice, make a fake google account then go to voice put your phone number (voice will give you a number or put any area code, basically masking your number) or you can use a sms app like what said but I'm not 100% sure that will work since twitter blacklists those numbers
if you're using the google voice method and finished verifying your account you can disconnect your phone number from voice and your good
another method I havnt tried will be using a sms service like an app or website then using it on google voice as well other than your phone #

Will google voice call me to confirm? Will I have to speak to them>

they'll give you an option if you want to receive it through voice mail or sms

virtualphone.com/

You can get a number for free. Thing is, not sure if it works with Twitter; a while back I tried with Facebook and it never received the message, but when testing from my phone it received the message.

doesn't making a new google account now require a phone number activation as well?

Yeah, no. You are trying to steal an account and you're getting locked out by the phone protection step.

I called someone a nigger in a tweet and got my account locked for 24hrs, but to start the process I have to confirm via SMS.

I don't have a cellphone. In the same book as you, OP.

No, Twitter does pull this shit sometimes. It once went "our automated system thinks you're a bot, gib phone number", but IIRC after I complained at them via email it let me through.

I'm the guy above you, they never responded to me. Its been over two months now.

You can email to SMS and SMS to email. Google for more.