Why aren't you using XP, Sup Forums?

She misses you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oNXzMBA9VU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because I still test as far back as Windows 2000 in new dev

Nonfree pig disgusting.

you are doing good things user

technically, I think mingw-w64 can target as far back as NT 3.5 for C (purely by coincidence, but hey, free platform support!), and I haven't bothered to test libstdc++-v3 on anything older than Windows 2000.
I'm not even going to touch Windows 9x, the GNU toolchain and runtime are heavily Unicode-dependent

>she

too old

4GB Ram & 2TB drive limit are big factors if your wanting to do modern stuff on it. Now for just internet/e-mail/ or vintage games it still good. Just make sure you use a good firewall and keep your antivirus up to date. (Yeah I know all about XP Pro x64 edition but it came out kinda half assed when pure x64 support was spotty at best)

>old hag
GTFO grandpa

there's a really good hentai comic with this character being chubby and hairy and smelly and shitting herself multiple times

I miss you too, XP-tan.

I avoid things I feel nostalgic about because I can't remember again.

that slut has so many ethernet transmitted diseases i wouldn't have her in the house

>connects 4TB external drive and uses it
Your move atheist :^)

Define good? What you just described sounded Terrible and somthing id never want to see

no.
the first computer OS i used is Vista

Casual.

>Why aren't you using XP
i do, all shit what i need is werkz.
>2Tb limit
wrong, use paragin driver.
firewall - sygate personall
run programs which you do not trust in "sandboxie".
and dont forget to change your antivirus to "Common Sense 2018"

Literally a slut. No, thanks.

fuck off to leddit kid

Is there any way to find a clean Windows XP (with service packs) ISO?
Help me, I miss her too...

Well meme'd, friend.
Now go back to Rebbit.

Unironically TPB. Just read the comments and check the number of seeders.

I don't.
That bitch was like Vista compared to nt4/2000

youtu.be/oNXzMBA9VU4

You feel bad for Windows XP? That's because you're crazy. Windows XP doesn't have feelings because it's just an operating system. Use something new.

> Useful info
> go back to Rebbit

rip, never should have fallen for the vista meme

Fuck you, bitch.

Why get a boring"clean" version when you can get Gold? Gold is always best

MY FUCKING EYES

What the fuck muhammad, why do you need an useless image on the task manager

We still use XP in the hostpital on every PC. Guess the country (Yurop).

uk

Hungary

Newfag pls go.

>Useful
"No need for antivirus XDDD just use le common sense"
>Being this fucking tech illiterate.

How do you know my name? o_o

>windows
>not free

you left it on the screenshot

>not a sexy 10yr-old

enjoy your shitty high schooler
I'll take windows 98

>tfw vista was on life support until 2017
>tfw vista died with no one liking it

lack of browser and other modern software support

FTFY

The only "Gold" release I know of is what normies call RTM or RTW

>that feel when there's no easy way to install xp to a flash drive without making it into a frozen preinstalled environment

I miss you too, XP

Because 10 is better

I don't touch grannies

>XP
>Dropped support except POS edition and that is only good until 2019.
>Most new software are probably built with Windows 7, 8/8.1, Windows 10 in mind. For example. you can't run the latest firefox in XP.
>Security flaws
>Attracts viruses like a whore house

I dated windows XP before
>be me
>ran windows xp
>browse the web
>always found viruses when I did a virus scan
>she isn't bad
>I can still download makeup so she could have a zune theme or a custom theme on DeviantArt.
>blue screen of death

I was a clueless person. Windows 7 was much, much better as my virus scans didn't pick up any viruses. Now I date Mac OS, but fuck it, Windows XP is worst girl. Never going to pick up the phone and call Windows XP. She is not worth my time and should not be your time either, anons.

>Not knowing what free programs are

Are there actual people with at least a hobbyist level interest in computers who still use windows, or is it just paid shills here?
wtf?

Nope, this is the official GNU+Linux board.

There are people who still use XP when they could upgrade to GNU/Linux and get access to modern software and security, but people are either too sentimental or they hate change
>why fix something when it is not broken
I rather use new operating systems as if I stick with the same operating system my whole life, the UI will feel stale and boring. It is like being in a boring marriage where nothing changes.

>I rather use new operating systems as if I stick with the same operating system my whole life, the UI will feel stale and boring. It is like being in a boring marriage where nothing changes.
I've used the same theme that makes my computer look like windows 98 for nearly 20 years.

go back.

this ost is shway af

The box it was on kept crashing. I should never have bought it in the first place.

This happens around the whole world and it is because of shitty vendors. Hospitals need specialized software that only certain vendors make and need to pay out of the ass for it. However a lot of the software only runs on XP so they're stuck unless they can keep throwing tons of money at the software vendors so they can get supported versions for modern secure operating systems. Luckily a lot of hospitals are smart enough to keep those systems on an intranet or separate it from the network in other ways. Unfortunately not all do though.

However blame the jewish vendors and capitalism for this one.

do not sexualize touko

trying too hard

I actually do.

how do I connect to wifi on windows 98 or xp

>XP
install SP2
>windows 9x
install the network card driver, comes with an OEM tool