This is the best budget gaming CPU

This is the best budget gaming CPU.
Overclocked to 3.9Ghz, it's a 1080p 74hz/fps console killer.

I just bit off my right pointer finger from how angry reading this made me. Not even kidding, time to go to the ER.

lol wut? why u angry?

>not waiting for zen+

And it's only 99$.
nice!

>another bait thread

It's like they want us to remain distracted with useless threads.

just wait....keep waiting....dont get bored...building the only PC you have can wait...

what makes you think its "bait"?
what i said is true, i bought this for my build.

>what makes you think its "bait"?
>This is the best budget gaming CPU.

derp.

>what i said is true
youse trollin?

2200g will be released in a few weeks and will have same performance but with an integrated gpu, around rx 550.
At $100 recommended price.

This is why Sup Forums is a pathetic, baity shadow of its former self, end your life

No PC builder hardware is going to beat semi-custom SoCs, simple as that. Straight up cheaper to pump out single board computers with the sole purpose of gaming, especially when SDRAM prices are ridiculous currently.

Getting i7 3770 performance with RX 550 performance on an A320 board in a sub 500 buck system would be absolutely incredible if it doesn't hit a memory bottleneck with DDR4 and if DDR4 wasn't so expensive.

no one said you can't put a nvidia card in it.
you can mine zcash on the side with the apu.
why not

>2200G IGP = RX 550

How delusional can you be? AMD themselves compared the 2400G with a GT 1030 ffs.

zcash isn't so secure; but maybe monero yeah. 2 RX 550s net 550H/s out of the box (~175USD total investment), after some tweaks you get around 850H/s.

Though I have my doubts about APU mining since memory straps would be capped off significantly.

He's not far off. It has the same number of shaders and the same base clock speed as the RX 550. Really it's the lack of GDDR5 that will hold it back.

but it is, it's cheap and strong.

no u end it, because you have autism.
>make an argumentative post
>"bait, kys"
you guys are mental retards.

>2200g - $100
>cheap a320 motherboard - $50
>2x4GB of 3000Mhz DDR4 - $100

Dream machine for many, with very low power consumption and ok performance. It also outperforms used computers that sell for $250.

This is gonna be fuck huge.

>Needing a modern processor for 1080p
I still max out modern games at 1080 with a 680 and an i5-4440.
If you're trying to make that thing sound good, you're failing miserable.

>No power supply
>No case
>No hard drive
Oops now you're $150 over budget

Only 12 days left you retard
Cheap B350 is $50, not A320 (but those shouldn't be bought anyway).
Case and HDDs can be found used for basically free. PSUs that won't explode will be a few dozen more though

>very low power
yes, it's underpowered

>because I have autism
Wew, nice one did you come up with that yourself?
>talks about 3.9 boost clock, but has an image of ryzen 3
This shit is bait. No doubt about it, couldn't even bother to put the right cpu image. So yes, please do kill yourself you actual retard

He's an incuck.

>assumes he's an incuck because he called a retarded thread retarded despite him not mentioning anything about intel.

lmao the absolute state of Sup Forums

Not the user you replied to, but surely you're only pretending to be retarded, right?

>pretending to be retarded
1200 max clock is 3.4 ghz. I doubt very many people reach 3.9, and if you do you have to win the silicon lottery big. Your typical ryzen 1200 pales in comparison to a 1300x or an i3

KYS incuck.

>Op tried
>Op couldn't even get close
Here, have a (you), mouthbreathing degenerate.

Isn't it a vega chip though? From my rough calculations I did for thr APUs it should be roughly 1.4-1.8tflops, depending on clocks

>Haswell tier quadcore
>best budget CPU
It's ok when AMD does it.

More like 50. I personally wouldn't want a PC without SSD anymore though, I'm willing to drop another 50 for some 180/240 system drive, infact I would rather have only a 240 ssd than a 2tb ssd

Bought an i5 6500k off ebay for 120$

Much better than this

6600**

>"1200 max clock is 3.4 ghz. I doubt very many people reach 3.9"
not sure if trolling or just a literal mental retard... if retard, then it's pretty funny but also sad how dumb humans have degenerated these days... and to think i share a board with these inbreds.... yack!!!

>being this triggered over me defending my current PC i built a week ago which does 1080p74fps easily

not sure if retard inbred with anger issues or some loser with buyers remorse...hmmm

Well, yeah, it's not a bad proc, but for a budget build it sucks. You need to add a full blown GPU, which can code as much as the rest of the build for a fairly weak one.

The i3 7100 is arguably better, because you can build it without a dedicated GPU, and have a useable computer, even useable for having at lower settings, until you can afford a good GPU.

Compared to that, the ryzen is not a good budget box cpu.

Is the image actually true?
I'm too lazy too google

>every "PC building" mega thread on Sup Forums says buy R3 1200 for budget gaming in it's copy-pasta body
>yet all this hate

i can never understand Sup Forums....either you're just idiots or just some teenagers trolling for (you)s... anyway i'm done here..it's exhausting dealing with inbred idiots. bye.

>gaming budget build
>he says to skip the GPU
fuck off you idiots i'm so freaking tired of your bullshit you subhuman monkeys lol bye fuck this thread i regret making it

Yes, that's why no fat Americans exist. . .

Does that mean you're going to go drink bleach?

Thanks op! I never knew /g could have such positive effect on the world!

based on this post, OP was right, just a bunch of teenage/future beta losers trolling for (you).
Nothing to see here, escape this place before your brain rots.

>pointer finger
us intellectuals call that an index finger
>Only 12 days left you retard
and then the waiting will begin again

>I still max out modern games at 1080 with a 680 and an i5-4440
maxing? i doubt but i'll believe some high and alot of medium. But it really depends on the games

>Nutrients make you fat.

Jesus fuck.

>74hz
L M A O

i9 and threadripper will become obsolete in 3 years. My i7 from 5 years ago is still doing me good.

Do you know what the fuck obsolete means