Can a French person help me out? All I need is a screenshot of an SMS from a French mobile carrier...

Can a French person help me out? All I need is a screenshot of an SMS from a French mobile carrier. There is no cost for you. Willing to pay if necessary.

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodomie
lnktime.com/go.php?oid=10450&t=d&tid=112&sid=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hon hon hon non Ami oui oui oui hon hon hon

top bantz, mate

>Not screencapping this page

fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodomie

Hey man, thanks for replying. I actually need a specific SMS screenshot for which you'd need to enter your number. Again, there is no charge because you can cancel immediately. I'm even willing to pay some money if that helps, but I promise there is no cost for you. If you're willing to help, I can post my Skype. Thanks for considering.

maybe i know a friend, I will ask him

t. nigerian prince
whats next you ask me a """loan""" of 2000 euros

no way

No lol, it's really not like that. I need an example of a certain SMS text for an instructional video I'm making, but I'm located in the US and can't use a French SIM from here (as far as I'm aware). So I need a French person who has a phone with a major French mobile carrier to receive that SMS for me. I know it's hard to trust people on Sup Forums, but I promise there is no cost for you and if you're willing to help, I will pay $5 (will deposit it to your PayPal before you even receive the SMS).

If you can consider helping, then I will post my Skype. I hope you can at least add me there so I can show that there is no risk for you.

Thanks again for your consideration.

Can't you just shoop it?

Even if I could shoop it, I still need to know the exact text sent in the SMS. That's the problem.

m8 i don't need your $5 we're not that 3rd world yet
also it's late and i can't skype now

just tell me the message or whatever i need to do

The OP is legit and no, how can you photoshop this if you do not know the text which is supposed to be there? The exact words will be needed. This will be an automated SMS anyway so there is nothing to worry about.

>go to lnktime.com/go.php?oid=10450&t=d&tid=112&sid=
>enter mobile number
>get SMS
>take screenshot of SMS
>cancel
>take screenshot of cancel confirmation
>voila, no charge and I get the info I need

I really would be willing to pay you if you can link your PayPal. I just want you to know I'm not trying to scam you.

>meme les plus volumineuses
>meme

Meant for:

And I should mention you don't need to enter your PIN code or anything. You can hide that if you want. Just need the confirmation text and the cancellation text.

>go to lnktime.com/go.php?oid=10450&t=d&tid=112&sid=
>enter mobile number
>get SMS
>take screenshot of SMS
done
>cancel
i can't
i just get an error page when i try to cancel
maybe because i didn't enter the validation pin ? which i won't since it's a 5$ subscription

anyways why would your school possibly ask its students to have random frenchmen half the world away subscribe to adware phone services

It's for an instructional video I'm making on how to take advantage of offers without actually spending money. Sort of like "credit card hacks," but with online surveys to build points/rewards.

Can you share the screenshot of the SMS you received? And no problem, you don't need to enter your PIN.

Do you earn money making those vids?

Yup, through YouTube partnerships.

Thank you! And yes, someone can use your PIN to exploit the account, but no reason for them to do that unless they want to be a dick and cost you $5 or something. You can delete the pic now, I took a screenshot.

Thank you again! Are you sure I can't pay you for your trouble?

No i'm good
And no problem man, see you

Have a good night, dear user.