OH NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

anonhq.com/apple-vice-president-caught-telling-top-aide-hillary-clinton-apple-gives-customer-data-governments-thousands-times-every-month/
theregister.co.uk/2015/11/10/tim_cook_reaffirms_no_spook_backdoors_over_latest_uk_super_snoop_bid/
time.com/4905774/which-phone-is-most-secure/
teiss.co.uk/news/apples-iphone-secure-phone/
infoworld.com/article/2621796/mobile-security/apple-ios--why-it-s-the-most-secure-os--period.html
time.com/4998189/iphone-x-privacy-apple/
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/apple-iphone-security-privacy-website-store-mac-ipad-ios-macos-updates-a7970546.html
theguardian.com/technology/2018/jan/09/apple-tracking-block-costs-advertising-companies-millions-dollars-criteo-web-browser-safari
fortune.com/2015/07/22/china-global-500-government-owned/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>there are no paid shills on Sup Forums

Steve would roll in his grave if he ever saw the notch

steve is already rolling in his grave because of the sheer size of the iphones.

i tell ya the iphone 5s was the last good one

Rip in peace Steve jobs

Could we use his corpse as a method to generate electricity?

Production would only ramp up if the 6.1" replacement for the iPhone SE turns out to be real.

fucking amazing idea for renewable energy

i swear if the iphone SE 2, or whatever they decide to call it, isnt just the iphone 5 again, ill be fucking pissed

>iphone 5s best iphone
Pretty much this. Apple was dead as soon as Steve stepped aside

And all production of Microsoft's Windows-based phones is cut 100%.

Do people actually buy new iphones when they come out to replace their last ones? I find it not worth replacing the ROM on my phone just because I would have to spend a day setting shit up again.

For a moment I imagined some anime swordsman cutting a factory in half with a swing of his sword

iTunes and iCloud mean that all your info down to every last message, contact and setting is transferred to your new iPhone with little interaction from you.

Android has nothing like it.

iTODDLERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

iTunes and iCloud mean that all your info down to every last message, contact and setting is transferred to the NSA with little interaction from you.

Gapps-free Android has nothing like it.

anonhq.com/apple-vice-president-caught-telling-top-aide-hillary-clinton-apple-gives-customer-data-governments-thousands-times-every-month/

Nice reputable source

>wikileaks isn't reputable

The ABSOLUTE of iToddler damage control.

>being american
This is bullshit though, I want source.

> we give governments information about Apple customers and devices, in response to warrants and other forms of legal process.
>in response to warrants and legal process

Wow just like any other company.
Is this the best you got?

>e-e-every other company does it so it's ok!!11
>apul ACTUALY CARES about ur pirvasee unlike every other company!!!11
iToddlerism to the extreme.

Notice how I responded in a measured, reasonable way, while you rely on memes and taking things out of context in yours.
Really shows the difference in maturity of those involved.

theregister.co.uk/2015/11/10/tim_cook_reaffirms_no_spook_backdoors_over_latest_uk_super_snoop_bid/

>tim cuck
2 rupees have been deposited to your Apple PR account.

Ah, no refutation I see.
I will take the win.

>cites applel
Thanks for admitting defeat.

At no point did I link to Apple.
Why are you so desperate ?

Why do you cite Applel employees? Why are you so desperate ?

iTODDLERS BTFO

time.com/4905774/which-phone-is-most-secure/
teiss.co.uk/news/apples-iphone-secure-phone/
infoworld.com/article/2621796/mobile-security/apple-ios--why-it-s-the-most-secure-os--period.html
time.com/4998189/iphone-x-privacy-apple/
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/apple-iphone-security-privacy-website-store-mac-ipad-ios-macos-updates-a7970546.html
theguardian.com/technology/2018/jan/09/apple-tracking-block-costs-advertising-companies-millions-dollars-criteo-web-browser-safari

>63 seconds between posts
>no new posters
I await your next meme response.

>iToddler loses argument
>just starts randomly pulling unrelated articles to defend his gay fruit botnet NSA brand
lmao
I see we're done here. Have a (You) iToddler.

>completely related articles about security and privacy and how Apple is at the forefront
We were done a long time ago when you thought memes were arguments.
This is just purely for my entertainment now.

>applel
>privacy
Pick one.

See

see

See

see

See
Notice how all your arguments (if you could call them that) have already been addressed and defeated.
Does Google not let you use their own search engine? You might actually be able to provide an argument then.

I’m off to town to buy electronics. See ya :)

see Notice how all your arguments (if you could call them that) have already been addressed and defeated.
Does Applel not let you use their own search engine? You might actually be able to provide an argument then.

Xiaomi phones you can use Mi cloud to sync your miui settings and apps to the cloud, then restore it on another device

I used this and mi mover to transfer my redmi note 3 pro to my mi mix 2. Basically set my new phone up identically.

Apple doesn’t have a search engine.

Good job though

>iShit
>YEARLY MASSIVE data leaks, hacked apple accounts, trash tier security
Apple is a fucking joke. They can't even mitigate basic fucking brute force attacks.

Are you retarded? I switched from an HTC to Samsung almost 3 years ago and my shit was all there after the initial setup. Contacts, SMSs, Apps all downloaded automatically. Only thing I needed to do was input my passwords for the couple of apps that had email accounts etc. Nothing like it shilling fag. At least I can switch between manufacturers and keep my shit

>posters still at 12
Samefagging I see.
Also, phising/social engineering is not brute-force.

>iToddler
>owns only gay fruit toys for mentally handicapped technophobic children
>calling someone else 12

Nice reading comprehension.
I was referring to the number of posters (IPs) in this thread, display at the top and bottom of the posting window.
If you want to use this site, please make sure you understand it’s functions.

>iToddler
>owns only gay fruit toys for mentally handicapped technophobic children
>cumulatively banned for 5+ years by mods
>still thinks he belongs on Sup Forums

DELET

>Using Xiaomi over Google or Apple.

>Xiomi 100% owned by Chinese Government

fortune.com/2015/07/22/china-global-500-government-owned/

Yeah, they use Bing.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Gapps-free Android is hardly safe when your device is chock full of malicious Qualcomm/Samsung/Mediatek/Huawei SOC blobs anyway.

Don't worry, they'll cut the production in half to make iPhone X Special Limited Edition™ with a slightly lower price and sell lots of dumbphones to people like pic related.

that's a qt drawing

Wow thanks for keeping me up to date with this noteworthy news user!!

It'll be even more exclusive. Buy now, poorfags; in future it'll cost more than you've ever had, pajeet.

Your tears only excite me

Everything has chinese botnet already

t. manlet

Why not cut the price in half, instead of production?

I'll never understand you manlets who cry and whine for smaller phones. More screen = better you dumb shit.

OWNED

I have observed a negative relationship between phone size and intelligence. Retards tend to have bigger phones, regardless of how "big" or tall the person is.

Forget the notch, imagine if he saw what they did to iOS. It was always supposed to be clean and simple, but now it looks like as much of an unorganized clusterfuck as Android. Maybe even worse. The whole "cards" thing introduced several layers of complexity that weren't even necessary. Now it takes more steps to do things that used to take one step. And it's not just cards, there are several other changes that ruined it.

Steve's vision was for Apple's products to be the most intuitive alternatives for consumers. Without Steve, Apple's vision is to be the most "innovative" alternatives for consumers. A lot of people peg Steve wrong and say he was trying to be "innovative." He wasn't, he just wanted his products to be intuitive, and that in itself bred innovation. But hunting for innovation just for the sake of innovation is a mistake, because you try to hard and fuck everything up, like removing the headphone jack or turning everything into a dongle mess.

The world is not ready for such an awesome phone.

Not all.

>new phones are too big for my hands
Absolutely iToddlers

>doesn't understand basic Sup Forums functions like the ip counter
>still thinks he belongs on Sup Forums

>iPhone X is a flop
>DOJ investigating Apple over their sneaky slow down operation
>Panic among investors over the inevitable lower than expected earnings report Thursday

This is it. Apple is losing its core consumerbase.

I guess they slowed down the production.... a notch...

why not double the cost of production, rather than half it?

Nah. Apple consumers will continue supporting Apple. Look at Samsung explosive phones. They were a lot worse and they managed to recover.
The iPhone X was just too advanced for most. iPhone 8 still selling strong.

>apple is secure!!
>source: apple
Okay