What's the point of being a good programmer if a girl like that will never spit into your mouth during sex?

What's the point of being a good programmer if a girl like that will never spit into your mouth during sex?

Because the objective and benefits of being a good programmer don't include a girl like that spitting in your mouth during sex (usually).

What's the point of having a girlfriend when you're a good programmer?

you can just pay girls to do that. I'd rather be the one doing the spitting if you know what i mean :^)

Program a girl to.

>you can just pay girls to do that

It's not the same

He probably wants her to spit that spit into his mouth.

nice

she'll look like trash in a few years, plus a good programmer can easily afford a hooker who looks like her

you study cs not to learn how to program but to be around women.
any autists who didn't manage to get a qt asian gf within their first year of uni simply masturbated too much and played league of legends instead of spending a couple minutes making small talk

You're doing it wrong OP...

You're doing it wrong. By the time you become proficient you should have already come to terms with the fact that you'll never be loved by anybody.
Escapism exists for a reason.

>masturbated too much and played league of legends
guys do that and still end up getting cute gf's

If I was a good programmer couldn't I just program my robo wifu to spit in mouth.

You become the girl yourself.

Jap gf best gf

Pic related

what's the point of girls when you can program an artificial womb with your genetic code?

You will never afford a girl like that.

Only pic relaited

>falling for the reproduction meme

you can still do that and get a qt gf. but it you do it too much you can't. we disagree over what that too much threshold is.

Lol dude that’s my gf. I live here

But you can't program the feeling to be desired.

>I'd rather be the one doing the spitting if you know what i mean :^)
You want to be a girl, right.

we masturbate and playing LoL not because we don't want a girl but because we are scared to even talk to them, you fag.

I’ll add you just have to be charming witty and not Ugly to score Japanese girls in Japan

>wanting a girlfriend rather than a dollfriend in 2017

?? that's a doll? i'm fucking done dude.

then eat some kratom, beta blockers or something to curb your autism. ive got the succ from fabulous russian babes by literally vaping just because drugs made me social

i got me a fashionable chinawoman who is super americanized except for our countries shit work ethic

Do you know any mandarin?

Really makes you think

2d > df >>>>>>>> 3dpd gf

look at the shoelaces, clearly tied by someone else....ffs dumbass....

All good programmers are kissless virgins, being one actually helps become a better professional in the field. Girls are for Chads, some people just aren't supposed to have girls, it's a fact of life.

>even remotely telling being programmer to a girl spit into mouth during sex
It's because of shit like this that I pay my internet bill...

You can't find loonies with this kind of bizarre shitty train of thoughts anywhere else.

programmers are the ultimate cuckholds. They develop apps for chads to find girls to fuck while devs are the ones sweating for nothing on the keyboard all day

My girlfriend and wife are both programmers.

Checkmate

>the current state of neets on internet
why not just make yourself 2D?
you seems to hate the 3D world very much and you really like being 2D

come to bed user

WHO IS THIS QT

I am a good programmer and my gf spits in my mouth often during sex. Has even pegged me.

Normies have the most boring gfs.

>spit
Once you get good at programming, you can have any number of those girls at daily doing everything you dream of.

Your life in goal is to become a millioniare by age 30. Then enjoy life to the fullest extent. If you're 30 and not a millionaire, then you have failed life. You'll be a wageslave cuck for the rest of your life

>white women past the age of 16

Absolutely disgusting

>That disgusting mark on her thigh
no thanks