Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,

I want to use Bluetooth headphones on my PC. Pic related is the first result when I search "bluetooth pci" on Bestbuy's page. I figure this is probably what I need, but the description is really vaguely worded. Can someone confirm that its function would include what I'm looking for?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Mini-USB2-0-EDR-Wireless-Bluetooth-Dongle-Adapter-for-Laptop-PC-Win-Xp-Win7-8/253297768716?epid=899578591&hash=item3af9b9390c:g:MC8AAOSwagNZbFE-
amazon.com/dp/B00HF8K0O6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ebay.com/itm/Mini-USB2-0-EDR-Wireless-Bluetooth-Dongle-Adapter-for-Laptop-PC-Win-Xp-Win7-8/253297768716?epid=899578591&hash=item3af9b9390c:g:MC8AAOSwagNZbFE-

this is what you need

Thanks, but I'm not really a big fan of USB dongles. I'd much rather have something I could install permanently in the case. Is there such a thing?

Just get this thing and place a USB dongle on your desk. There are no reasonable PCI bt devices, because there is no need to have any as bt is not demanding and works flawlessly with USB. You should have your BT adapter somewhere where you would be able to see your headphones from, not under your desk, and especially not inside your PC. Your idea is very unreasonable, especially since you can buy a low-profile dongle and plug it to the back of your case.

If you really insist on being autistic about having it in case, you can plug something like this into your motherboard USB2 header (I bet you have an extra one free) and plug a dongle into that.

Yes, a $1.5 USB BT dongle that you just plug in the back of your PC and forget about.

To expand a bit. Don't bother if your case is made of metal.

amazon.com/dp/B00HF8K0O6

has BT 4.2, which is the newest bluetooth version you can currently buy for PCIe cards.

Some embedded cards for laptops and shit have Bluetooth 5.0 though, so you might want to wait on some of those to hit PCIe if you care.

This is just an adapter that has laptop RF card plugged into it. You can get these on their own and get BT5 compatible laptop RF card to plug into it. Only thing is that would be a lot more expensive than it should be.

yeah, the Intel 9560 and 9260

Both of which are unavailable to purchase officially from anywhere in the US.

Then buy it from chinks you brainlet

>buying from chinks ever

no thanks

You are buying from them regardless

>warranties and returns don't exist when you buy form a US seller

oh okay

>what is a paypal dispute

>he thinks aliexpress accepts paypal

We're buying from chinks, remember?

There's no way to not buy from chinks, fa.m Burgers made an art of re-branding chink shit so they can still sell it other burgers.

You either buy directly from the chinks or you pay extra for a burger to repackage chink shit. Your choice.

I only paid chinks with paypal. Never came across a chink not accepting this. Came in handy when some chink tried to rip me off by not shipping a pair of shoes I ordered.

>pay extra for a burger to repackage chink
and have assurances of warranty, return, etc.

Deal

>and have assurances of warranty, return, etc.
You are not actually going to put a stamp on a $2 BT dongle, are you?

>what is ebay