Which proud civilisation do you stem from?

Which proud civilisation do you stem from?

I apparently stem from Chenla. It's wierd that Java isn't on the map since Chenla was a Javanese colony :/

yellow river

I apparently dont stem from any
I guess I kinda stem from Shang, but im from south china so yeah

>ad 1500 africa is on the map
>ad 0+ europe isn't
"""ancient""" civilizations

IVC

I think it's supposed to be "mother" civilisations

Oh
Well Greece then

Proto indo-european

To rḗḱs éh1est. So n̥putlos éh1est. So rēḱs súhnum éwel(e)t. Só tós(j)o ǵʰeutérm̥ (e)pr̥ḱsḱet: "Súhxnus moi ǵn̥h1jotām!" So ǵʰeutēr tom rḗǵm̥ éweukʷet: "Ihxgeswo deiwóm Wérunom". So rḗḱs deiwóm Werunom h4úpo-sesore nu deiwóm (é)ihxgeto. "ḱludʰí moi, phater Werune!" Deiwós Wérunos km̥ta diwós égʷehat. "Kʷíd welsi?" "Wélmi súxnum." "Tód h1éstu", wéukʷet loukós deiwos Werunos. Rēǵós pótniha súhnum gegonh1e.

shouldn't it be proto-indio-european in your case?

Latin/Mesoamerican

Do i even need to say?

CANT MEXICANS STOP CALLING THEMSELVES LATIN!

Thats like Jamaicans calling themselves Germanic people

If Zimbabwe is included how is it that equally or more impressive much older European cultures aren't?

Esther?

Vincha culture, it predates all of those. 2old4u nuworld faggit.

I have no idea considering the white man took my ancesteors into slavery.

dont be a stormfaggot it is definitely comparable to minoan or cretan culture, sure it came way afterwards and it disappeared god knows why.

The Nuraghe people

so you re russian-american?

holy fug sardohobbit this is a biutiful picture

It's not storm fagging

If there's Zimbabwe then he should include the Etruscans, the Arzawa, the Iberians, the Nuraghe people etc to say the least

Kek, I was just reading about Viktor Belenko. Ended up pretty good for him though

Peruvian/Lima.

>Hobbit

Why?

Let me go through this slowly gringo L-A-T-I-N A-M-E-R-I-C-A

Civilization is a cultural trait even if you're that much of a delusional racist you want to believe we don't descend from Mediterraneans.

Greece is there

CHI

Probably from Changos 2bh

Why isn't the Cucuteni culture there?