How do I get my computer looking like this? Is it possible to do on Winblows 10...

How do I get my computer looking like this? Is it possible to do on Winblows 10? Thinking of getting Ubuntu and i3wm to do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

u.teknik.io/zM2DJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's not i3wm.

on windows? fuck you
on lunix? yes but why would you want to?
if you go with ubuntu your fonts will look way better than this shit
but why so much anime kids?

if you are 15 yrs old, seek help

get something like Manjaro and OpenBox for it

>but why so much anime kids?
>if you are >15 yrs old, seek help
I agree, by 16 yrs old you must be fucking actual kids

What is it, then?
I don't care about anime bullshit, I want those sweet-ass window borders, colour scheme, font (yeah yeah anti aliasing blah blah)

Openbox with NanoOS theme. It's literally right there in the screenshot.

That's a copyrighted desktop. Please don't steal.

If you read the screenfetch, you can see that they are using openbox as their window manager.

Ben is a punk

phew.
yeah you can achieve that

owo?

Look at the neofetch windows and lurk more

I see Ben post from time to time. What's Ben like? What does he do and how old is he?

>How do I get my computer looking like this?
Install your favorite autistic Linux distro, preferably arch.
Buy a pair of "programming Socks", get on HRT download the Font, wm and Theme which are all written in your own image, then tweak it until you are happy.

but why? it looks like shit.

god tier taste in waifus OP

>I want those sweet-ass window borders, colour scheme, font (yeah yeah anti aliasing blah blah)

the window borders and colour scheme is so easy, and you can do it on windows if you want and probably the font too
for window borders on linux like that just install a wm like openbox and change the config until it looks like the screenshot
I can give you the openbox theme if you want
u.teknik.io/zM2DJ

i3wm doesn't have floating windows, that's the entire point. It's a stacking window manager, it wastes no space

>on Windows 10
we've got a pleb here
>ubuntu
eww

>3wm doesn't have floating windows
Press alt shift spacebar.
Or click "choose a file".

Fuck off, Ben

>i3wm doesn't have floating windows
>It's a stacking window manager

>inb4 fags pointing out that you can on special ocasions make a window floating
Sup Forums is fucking cancer

let me elaborate though.
i3wm is a tiling WM
and it can have floating windows, see I have i3 setup so Mod+Return opens a terminal but Mod+Shift+Return opens a terminal in floating mode

When you get used to tiling floating windows feel like cancer

*mangles guis beyond recognition or usefulness*

i3 does an impressively good job ad not fucking things up.

Stacking window manager literally means floating window manager, you dumbfuck.

Hey I made a post a little while ago on /fglt/ asking how to make my fonts look like that desktop's

If you want to make it look exactly like that, just use the same things he's using. It tells you in the screenfetch. OpenBox WM, Arch Linux (though you could probably use any distro with the wm and make it look the same), and NanoOS GTK theme (might be a custom one that he made himself, I dunno)

This