Why is microsoft so good with hardware?

why is microsoft so good with hardware?

>microsoft surface
>intellimouse
>lumia 950
>xbox
>360 controllers

if windows mobile wasn't cr*p then microsoft would easily outsell apple like their surface books are currently

I like that girl(male)

Cause it's so bloated with useless shit literally everything can connect

I unironically fucking hate xbox controlers.
Maybe it is because I havent seen one before I turned 18 and always played on friends Praystation but they feel like a chick that should drop few kilos if I wanted to play with her.

>would easily outsell apple like their surface books are currently
Do they? I've never seen anyone with a surface

>360 controllers
Terrible versatility. It's great for games that use the right stick extensively but it's terrible if you want to use the d-pad. It's obviously designed for shooters and the like.

>360 controllers
Im sorry but ps masterrace the controler was so perfect they didnt have to change it for over 10 years

360 controllers suck but have the best support from game devs. I literally owned both the wired and wireless one (still own the wired one), but would use a natec wired one if not for the annoying need of emulating the 360 in every game. analogs suck, dpad suck, triggers suck. the rest is ok.

I really wish I was a pretty girl (male) like that.
Feels bad being a neckbeard.

>>xbox
shit console with no games
controllers
weird ass controller

>best support from game devs
stop buying knock-off shit
This "support" is literally the difference between xinput and dinput. in fact, logitech controllers probably offer more support since they could switch between xinput and dinput, allowing them to be used for older dinput-only games.

>draw a girl with a bulge
>call it a boy

>tfw play CS1.6 with a 360 controller and own all the oldfags

My 360 controllers have broken bumpers every time

The best kind of girl

What's the name of the girl in your pic?
I hope she's also a girl with a bulge.

>the micropenis shill is a faggot
What a surprise

>windows mobile
>crap
it really wasn't they just didn't have enough apps because (((they))) refused to support them

Trap/sissies are SO HOT!!!

Maybe that's because they all have jobs

The end result was that I would nut. Who cares if anyone else did?

You have no sense of ergonomics

You are SO RETARDED!!1

Disgusting. If you're going to do some faggy shit at least commit.

These aren't really that goof and they released so many products, I saw a lot of shitty stupid products from them too.

dont sexualize her

Because they have 100 billion million trillion billion dollars to invest in new tech

Is this really a question?

the intellimouse and 360 controllers are like anti-luxury; good quality with high lifetime things.pretty good
the surface doesnt really apply though, thats would be more like an old thinkpad