Why does Apple appeal to middle class white girls?

Why does Apple appeal to middle class white girls?

Because they are the ones that buy shit impulsively

The same reason it appeals to anyone senpai, they work great and are uncomplicated.

unbeatable strat desu
these apes really like to show off how expensive their pocket toy is

style over substance

Money.
Also rich niggas have iPhones.

This desu. You shouldn't jump on the Sup Forums hate bandwagon without trying it for yourself.
>muh overheating
>muh throttle
Just shut the fuck up and stop lying about something you never used. They're fine, just too expensive for what most people need. Most people would be better served with a

They are stupid, easy to manipulate

Asians make more money than whites and yet they don't buy Apple nearly as much.
I think it's more that whites just consider Apple shit a status symbol.

yes i too watch rick and morty

Why does Linux appeal to lower class NuMales?

The soy content

Whites in the US buy Apple more than Asians.
By a long shot.
Hell, go to any college campus full of Asian Americans and you'll see just how few use Macs compared to the amount of whites that use Macs.

Ahh I see, makes sense

This

They also exclusively drive Asian brand cars

because bugmen like consuming

It just twerks

Are you a monk that lives in the wilderness and doesn't buy anything? How are you posting right now, did you, dare I say, buy something?

How much did you earn from this blog?

Look mom! I used the latest meme! I'm funny and accepted now, right?

It's dumbed down status symbol of a tech.

you're gay

Believe it or not some people don't want to spend their free time hunting down pajeet roms on XDA because the manufacturer dropped support for the phone after one update.

Wishful thinking.

yeah that's what i said if i was a gay haha

Stuff like apple and starbucks is obvious, but what is the deal with uggs?

>>muh throttle
>Just shut the fuck up and stop lying about something you never used.
Right after the batterygate...

Is that why most iToddlers buy a new iPhone every 1-2 years?

They physically look really nice, have a clean UI and are functional out of the box

Because iPhones are designed for the dumbest of people. Apple users don't even know what a computer is.

We can afford to, unlike you poorfag pajit-tier Lagdroid users.

:(
no...

4S looked good, but the new apple stuff are just meh.

look at ios market share in japan you retard

Because it's advertised the most aggressively. They would be buying anal bleaching fidget spinners if that was the current trend. Also phones are the new VCR. No normie wants to actually learn how to use it, they just remember some of the buttons and avoid changes after that. If they learn iPhones and some menu item is in a different place in Android, they can't use it. You have to be around these people a while to understand how little they know about anything.

It works the other way too. Many would be triggered by the lack of features in the ios.

It's true, i had someone the other day saying they dont understand/hate computers. He had an iPhone in his hand while telling me this.

>t. buttblasted soylent consumer in denial he got jew’d hard

Hi Varg, go fuck yourself.

>We can afford to,
welfare queen cadillac dot jaypeg

Then why do black folk own them?

yeah, post that picture with the black people using iphones. too bad reality sees more niggers using some cheap chink plastic lagdroid.

yeah, post that picture with the white people using iphones. too bad reality sees more niggers using iPhones

He obviously digged a computer out of the dumpster and now uses public wifi.

mechanical keyboards are superior though

youre only jewing yourself when you use proprietary software

don't make me dump my soyjak folder

t. rubber dome peasant

>iToddler banned AGAIN

You never see white upper-middle class people using androids unless they're the fat fedora outcasts.

How's that bad? It allows them to preserve battery life and prolong the life of the battery before you have to get it replaced.