This German man traveled to the US and commited 55 acts of arson motivated by "rage against Americans."

This German man traveled to the US and commited 55 acts of arson motivated by "rage against Americans."

What is wrong with Germans?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/l-a-arson-suspect-harry-burkharts-mother-dorothee-pleaded-to-stay-in-canada
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>European "people"

B A S E D

He burned his own home down prior to traveling to the US. His family were not ethnic Germans from the sounds of it, he was born in Chechnya. Sounds like he was just fucking nuts and wanted some excuse to burn stuff down. His mom was a wanted criminal in Germany

If his insanity defense doesn't work (he's already been convicted) I think he's facing 341 years in prison which would probably be in solitary due to suicide risk

His hatred of Americans stems from US Marshals arresting his mom on the criminal charges she was facing in Germany

White '''"people"'''

good

well he didn't kill a single person and most of his fires were total duds

hope he enjoys being alone in a small cell for the rest of his life

Europeans are dindu tier

>master race

more like "moon face" amirite

I'm surprised there haven't been more European autists sperging out like this.

I know you are but what am I?

I wish he got more

WTF! I hate white people now!

>what is wrong with germans?
he propably didnt have enough ressources for bigger attacks, so dont assume we would be in any way inefficient

Euros need to be under an American boot heel at all times.

he wasn't German, he was a refugee from Chechnya who could travel on German papers as a result

I have rage
Rage against americans

you're not even european

so it was putin
he is actually behind that

I know.

Nuke Germany desu

Who wouldn't not do it ?

Look at those eyes
That deep hate inside
Truly you see all the evils america did to him
I understand brother

he ran out of fuel since the jihadi semen Germans need to chug for their energy is all back home in Deutschland

my new hero

>Europeans
>Civilized

>Wouldn't not

I wish i had that much willpower

>german
Looks slavic as fuck

I was about to say that he looks polish 2bh

German mother, Chechen father.

MUSLIM'D

It's always the half breeds that turn out fucked up.

He did nothing wrong

Genuine inferiority complex and deep seeded jealousy and resentment.

I wish we could let yuros regress back to slaughtering each other en masse again. Those were fun times

What happened with the peaceful white master race?

He is also autistic.

>Two letters written by Canadian medical doctors confirmed Harry Burkhart’s autism diagnosis.

>In a March 3, 2010 letter to the refugee board, Dr. Lee Tidmarsh, a Vancouver psychiatrist who treated Burkhart from December 2008 until June 2009, wrote that uprooting his patient to Germany would likely upset his health.

>“I would hope that … he might stay in Canada in order to receive the kinds of support that he is going to need in the future,” Tidmarsh wrote.

>Family physician Dr. Blaga Stancheva agreed, writing in a March 23, 2010 letter that his patient not only has autism, but he also suffers from severe anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, depression and a sleeping condition.

>“He is not stable mentally because of increased stress due to fear of deportation,” Stancheva wrote. “Leaving Canada at this point will definitely worsen his health.”
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/l-a-arson-suspect-harry-burkharts-mother-dorothee-pleaded-to-stay-in-canada

>Speak out against the unfair punishments of the treaty of versaille
>Help Germany rebuild their country after WW2
>Help defend them against the soviets
>Help drive the soviet government under with spending, allowing them to reunify.
>They fucking hate us
All the good Germans colonized the midwest desu.

>He is also autistic.
that's obvious, he's 50% german.

>chechens
>muslims
>white

Oh c'mon brayan.

>Pick a city in america to piss people off by vandalizing it

>Pick Los Angeles

Is it really a crime to blow a few bits of shit up in South Central?

Still better than what some hombre or basketball american would do for fun because they were bored.