2 - Do you hate your cunt?

Brazil
Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ttJdB6qKj2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Flag
Yes, very much so

But Brazil, the jungle is an awesome place!

Ameriki.
No, but I don't like it either.

Canada
Not at all, quite the opposite, but I am increasingly disappointed in its politicians and citizenry.

Flag
Nope, and it seems to piss my liberal friends off.

uk
no

Why?

flag
no

USA
No, I have lots of food, am healthy, and I'm white

Flag

Yes, niggers,sandniggers,muslims everywhere, No jobs opportunity

He's a dumbass weeb.

Vai se fuder, OP. Você deve ser aqueles viadinhos Que só vai na esquina comprar Pão e nem sabe as maravilhas do brasil. Toma no seu cu.

I have yet to find a single Brazillian on Sup Forums who doesn't hate Brazil and/or themselves

YES

Brazil

Of course.

That's because it sucks and they suck

It's become a meme at this point

They unironically like Brazil

Rio really brought it out in them. I think they were a bit embarrassed by the negative media regarding zika, cleanliness, safety, etc.
I'm guessing Brazil is a lot like America, many people living relatively nice, safe, lives, and they are only tangentially aware of the 3rd world conditions found in much of their country. Rio 2016 was probably a huge national shame for those people.

Brazil is absolutely horrible. It combines Los Angeles superficiality with Nigeria poverty and the result is a shitty country full of horrible people.

Ok, macaco. Vai chupa as bolas de um gringo então ou vai trabalhar de au pair em algum país por ai e vira ilegal.

Why don't you save up money and get a visa to gtfo of that shithole

Belgium
I loathe it

Yes.

It's because of this country that I feel like I've missed out on a normal life

The worst we have is the very rare trailer park. We don't have giant favelas that encompass half of out cities. Brazil is not comparable to the US poverty wise.

Flag
THIS IS NOT A YES OR NO ANSWER IT IS VERY COMPLICATED
I will say I hate what my country's becoming and hate a lot of the views on it but love what it was founded on, what it stands for, what it has been, and what it could still turn back into.

B-but what about the jungle with qt toucans

Jeez I wonder why?

>Brazil is a lot like America, many people living relatively nice, safe, lives, and they are only tangentially aware of the 3rd world conditions found in much of their country.

HAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

Even our millionaires living inside gated communities with 3 meters tall walls with electric fence still have to deal with 3rd world conditions as soon they leave their gated communities, they experience it all the time with red tape, road quality and incompetent workers.

I don’t see [the jungle] so much erotic. I see it more full of obscenity. It’s just – Nature here is vile and base. I wouldn’t see anything erotical here. I would see fornication and asphyxiation and choking and fighting for survival and growing and just rotting away. Of course, there’s a lot of misery. But it is the same misery that is all around us. The trees here are in misery, and the birds are in misery. I don’t think they sing. They just screech in pain.” -Werner Herzog

Places I have been
>Kiev Ukraine just before the Maidan protests got out of hand
>Mariupol Donestk Oblast, site of the VDay massacre
>The Ivory Coast during the civil war
>Haiti after the earthquake

The most nervous and scared I have ever been was lost in South Chicago, and at a gas station under fire near Oklahoma City. The only place I have ever been a victim of crime was in Brooklyn, NY when I got pickpocketed leaving a theatre and on a Ute Indian reservation near Coryez, Colorado where my room was burgled.
Chicago was the worst though, I had no idea such conditions existed anywhere in the US. It was a 3rd world country.

Cunt flag
no i hate the first post

Even then, this kind of shit is ten fold worse in Brazil and every person in brazil will agree with me. The US is by no means a great country with the best standard of living, but there is no way you can compare the terrible standard of living, rude, inconsiderate people I have met in brazil. I was pick pocketed in Sao paulo 4 times in a week. Twice involved a gun. I have had my house in the US broken into once in the 20 years i lived here and never even in bad neighborhoods and cities like south central LA and detroit been mugged or threatened.

Scotland
It's complicated, but yes for the most part

1. coreia do sul
2. no but i would like to be brazilian

>Rio really brought it out in them
The funniest part is that the hell known as Rio de Janeiro is one of the safest state capitals in this country. I can't make this shit up.

I'll try.

I never got robbed or heard a gunshot in my life and I live in a capital city (and not in a gated community).

Yeah, maybe the comparison was unfair, my point was that I imagine Brazil had many nice areas seperated by geography and money from the favela type areas, which is what caught me off guard about Chicago, though I have seen similar, but not as bad, in D.C., and Philidelphia. Most of America is so nice, it's surreal to see places this bad.
Apparently all of Brazil is doing poorly though.

Swede on vacation in Japan
Yes

Of course it is worse in Brazil, but robbed 4 times in a week? Jesus m8, you must be retard.

Yeah i probably fucked up on my part but still getting robbed by kids is not a good feeling.

My Brooklyn pickpocketing may have been my fault too. Apparently city folk all know that you're not supposed to keep your wallet in your back pocket.
I had no idea

>these self-denialist monkeys mad

KEK!

Hello, Jensen. Enjoying yourself over there in suburban Tokyo, perving on schoolgirls, I see?

>tfw age of consent is 14
>tfw you will never have qt3.14 japanese schoolgirl waifu

Flag.
I love old Canada, but I don't like what we have become.

All of Brazil is shitty except for the areas where medics, politicians and businessmen live in, which is not any different from countries like India or Iran.

>1 - Cunt
>2 - Do you hate your cunt?

Britain.

Any country describing itself as being "great" really is asking for it, I cannot find another country with that kind of prefix.

The only comparison is the prefix "Democratic":

>Democratic People's Republic of China
>Democratic People's Republic of Congo
>Democratic People's Republic of Korea

These cunts are all shithole dictatorships?

It isn't a shitstain but it isn't the greatest place on earth.

Don't worry, ZAbro. I grew up in a first world country, and I've completely missed out on a normal life. Plenty of people with every opportunity in the world completely waste it.

You didn't have opportunity to being with, so at least it's not all your fault.

USA
No

Pretty sure "Great Britain" is just the name of the island my dude

It's not even meant to be nationalistic, or whatever. Just signifies that it's the largest of the British Isles

They came up with it after the union of England and Scotland (and later Ireland). It basically meant the two great nations on the Isle of Britain are united, and together they form Great(er) Britain.

Sort of like how you have Greater India, or Greater Germany.

Also, Ireland is Lesser Britain.

You were the largest empire to have ever existed. You earned the title, but if it still deserve it is up to you.

New Zealand. No, but I hate how much we suck each others' dicks over muh cool little green country so much

Its not, the brits go on about the beatles and stones and stuff all the time when all they did is copy american culture 50 years ago.

How great it was to rule all those other countries while not caring about this country.

How the queen and high society are important and revered.

It even shows in their cringey propaganda.

youtube.com/watch?v=ttJdB6qKj2k

brits are down to earth, they hate making a fuss.
not like our state shows.

Alot people hate the houses of parliament and the monarchy.

USA
No

Flag
Not really

Ptolemy called it Great Britain, apparently no one really used the term again until the union, though

>Yes

Why?

>I don't like what we have become.

What do you mean?

Brazil
Not really. Some shit i hate some shit i like.

Plus i wouldn't feel confortable living in another country.

Finland
Love it and hate it. Still the best country in the world.

America(Alabama)

I live in a small, well educated, diverse community in a wealthy town of 15,000. I doubt I would be able to find anywhere better.

Flag
Yes

I actually live in suburban Tokyo

flag
No

But i do hate the people sometimes

Rio was a success.
No

On point, if you're not a nigger involved with drugs. The only thing the normal citizen here worries about is getting robbed.

1. Flag
2. No, but I don't like it either.

>rio was a success
In some ways I guess

As I figured

Canada
I'm disappointed with weedman. But I'm not sure if I should hate him yet. I don't mind the country. It's cold enough for me to have my window open all winter with no problem. Not a big poutine guy, I hate cheese, but maple syrup works wonderfully with bacon.
And how the hell did I write a paragraph about absolutely fucking nothing?

>The only thing the normal citizen here worries about is getting robbed.

Or getting his house broken into and having all his valuable stuff stolen(happened to my family twice), raped(my cousin was raped), or framed by police(cousin was accused of robbing a motorcycle and arrested, lost a kidney in prison) etc.

>work 5 fucking months a year to pay taxes
>shitty education
>shitty health system
>most superior degrees are useless
>shitty public transportation
>cities ugly as a sin and they stink
>shitty services everywhere (post office service, internet, you name it, it's all fucking shit)
>shitty people

You're right user, there is NOTHING to worry about besides getting murdered. Thank you for opening my eyes.

1 - Flag
2 - I hate the internal organisation most

If you really cared about your country you'd find fault with it. it's time to woke up.
I hate you too, bb.
(Nah, I know what you mean, the walking stereotypes can be annoying)

>ctrl+F
>no sweden yes
this thread is shit

Flag
Yes, i hate our Islamistic shithole please nuke us!

1 - Germany
2 - No, the country itself is nice, but everything that has remotely something to do with politics is pure shit.

1.Flag
2.No, but I do hate the people in it

1. Flag.
2. No.

Flag.
Not entirely. I'm pretty certain the majority of Brazilians hate Rio de Janeiro and the Northeast, but not Brazil as a whole.

Isnt that where most of the people live?

1. Flag
2. It's hard to love Argentina most of the time, but nah.

And what's your point? China and India are also where most of the people live.

You're never going to get a straight answer out of Brazilians.

Every Brazilian on Sup Forums is a mulatto has orgies with trannies and lives in a violent slum.

Why do you hate China ?

I personally love China, one of our best business partners. You're the one who shouldn't though.

If thats where most people live then they pretty much hate brazil and/or themselves.

Makes sense since Brazilians never do anything besides hate themselves.

Flag
I love Russia, but i absolutely hate Russians.

Same here.

1. Flag
2. No, but I hate the way it's heading

hello my friend