So guise, I ate for the first time a KFC. Not bad actually

So guise, I ate for the first time a KFC. Not bad actually.
There is KFC in your country?
Do you like it?

Pic related, took.today.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/explore/tags/amwf/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

White girl waiting on line for KFC

Why did you take a picture of me?! >_

>White girl waiting on line for KFC
WIth her Asian boyfriend

I never saw a KFC in my life, didn't even know there were any here.

>>White girl waiting on line for KFC
White girls love Asian guys

We do have KFC here (the first one is a tourist attraction) - the chicken is meh, but the mashed potatoes and gravy are god-tier as fast food goes.

Baby dick must be rich

yes
no, i actually kinda hate it. their fries are pretty decent tho

>>>White girl waiting on line for KFC
AMWF is beautiful
instagram.com/explore/tags/amwf/

>he believes in the dick meme
If you have a 4 inch pecker you can already give girl a good ride fãm

I was going to say >fries >at KFC, but then I realized they had potato wedges; they're ok, but not as good as the Mashed Potatoes and Gravy IMO.

It exists here. Its not shit but it isnt gr8

yeah the mashed and gravy is pretty good. the fries are actually really good if you get them fresh but 99% of the time you get soggy cold shit. wedges aren't bad but for some reason they are always out of them here

t. Nipo-brazilian

KFC is the largest fast-food chain in China

When I was in France (studying), there were a lot of Asians at KFC

It's pretty shite

Hmm, I don't believe KFC has McDonald's-style fries here in the States.

Like both the potato wedges and mashed potatoes, and EVEN the macaroni

but KFC is overpriced as fuck

they come in a box here and are very similar(maybe the same?) as taco bell fries. they also sell poutine but it's not really as good with their gravy

Why the fuck wouldn't you rotate it? You've half-arsed your thread and deserve no replies.

last time i went it cost me like $60 which was a variety bucket combo which includes fries and 2 sides. probably cheaper in the US since Canadians always get fucked

Literally every single other chicken chain is better. Church's. Popeye's. Golden Chick. Kennedy. Crown. Bush's. Roy Rogers. Most grocery stores with large prepared foods sections sell better fried chicken than KFC.

This. Especially Popeyes. And he forgot to mention Brown's.

Pretty mediocre. I think it's a southern thing but my fave fried chicken place is Bojangles.

It's shit
Juan Maestro and Doggis all the way

Doggis is shite too. McDonalds depends on where you go, restaurants are ok but food court ones a are usualy crap. Burger King is good.

I love KFC but it is not doing well in Korea because it is regarded as unhealthy junk food. I am sad to see the KFC store just around a corner closed recently.