Why do Americans love this shitty sport so much? Not it's a worse version of rugby...

Why do Americans love this shitty sport so much? Not it's a worse version of rugby, but I bet the players have some brain damage after being gang raped so much.

>worse version of rugby

lol rugby is soft as shit compared to nfl. fucking soccer is boring as hell, just a bunch of manlet spics chase a ball around for 2 hours for the game to end 0-0. keep that in the third world

NFL = Nigger Felon League

friendly reminder that ice hockey is the best sport

Kinda this. I don't know enough about Rugby (either Union or League) to make a judgment, but American Football >>>>>>>>>> Association Football/Soccer
It's action packed and quicker.

This too. I like the "Big 4" Sports (Basketball, Baseball, American Football, and Ice Hockey) other than Basketball, 2bh.

>lol rugby is soft as shit compared to nfl
>*runs around field for forty minutes in protective gear*

protective gear allows you to run/hit MUCH harder though

My personal opinions on Sports that I feel I know enough about to judge:
Baseball >= (American) Football >=Hockey > Basketball >> Soccer

Football requires skill, dumb American football is just "hurr durr run around and hit hard"

>rugby
>can't leave your feet while tackling
>no spear tackling

it's a glorified game of tag

There's a reason rugby is like that, dropping someone with those football tackles causes long term brain damage, and protective gear doesn't help because it's literally your brain shaking inside your skull, really bad for you.

Atleast they run and the audience can enjoy a game uninterrupted by constant breaks.

I realize that your country has been through a lot lately but that doesn't excuse you for making absolutely goddawful bait threads.

>what are defensive and offensive positions
>what is evading the opponent
>what is the best way to get the ball across the field
While I'm sure Soccer requires skill as well, it's too spread out, slow, and low-scoring to really capture my and most Americans' eyes. 6.5/10 bait mildly obvious but still made me respond.

So you are saying the average american has ADD

constant breaks like spics flopping every 2 minutes?

Still longer than "football"

They have protective gear because so many people were dying from flying wedges and just plain tackling that Teddy Roosevelt (president) threatened to ban it so the colleges implemented more and more padding until people stopped dying

there's more action in one quarter of a football game than an entire povertyflop match

Not entirely, since Baseball is arguably as slow as Soccer, but the "Big 4" is entrenched into the American Psyche that any prospective new sport would have to offer quite a bit of originality or other spectator value. It also doesn't help that MLS (Major League Soccer - our ""equivalent"" to the Premier League although no American sport does promotion/relegation) has a reputation for being bad at soccer and having an irregular season.

>more action
>everyone goes DONG into each other
>then lies down

expert analysis, lukáš

Because if you play it in high school you have sex

Just admit the average American can't mantain focus for more than 1 minute, Johnny and it shows in your sports

Football is the best sport tied with hockey.

/thread

Greatest ally

this, it's alpha as fuck

I'm giggling at the idea of European Chads being divegrass players

if this guy was a 4channer he would be a perma virgin

but with football he fucks solid 7s decades before the average chantard sees a vagina

Why do they let 50 year old women be cheerleaders in high school?

Yes, it's only a real sport if the players meander around a field for 90 minutes with the occasional pretending to be hurt.

>lol rugby is soft as shit compared to nfl.
weak bait.

>pretending to be hurt.
>occasional
it's literally non-fucking-stop in divegrass

Seriously, soccer could be a perfectly fine sport, if it weren't for the ridiculous diving. It's non-stop, it's literally part of teams' strategies. It's completely absurd. Frankly, I'm astounded that anybody can even enjoy it at this point.

this

>real sport
NFL is legally classified as entertainment not sport, just like pro wrestling.

Does the US even have a difference between the two, 2bh? I know only Baseball has an exemption from antitrust laws.