Long time no post, if you have any questions for a bored and isolated islander, shoot

Long time no post, if you have any questions for a bored and isolated islander, shoot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=18S2AFZSges
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_political_parties_in_the_Faroe_Islands
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How is daily life?
Must be nice to live in such a quiet place

Daily life is chill but repetitive.
Standard of living here is pretty high (same as other nordic countries) but there are quite few activities to attend.
Personally I enjoy living here.

Have you been in any other countries?

I've been to Iceland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Germany, Portugal, Spain, Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay.

is Torshavn nice

what do you think of the meme faroese that want to separate from denmark

how many nonwhites are there in faroe islands? how do you treat them?

how cucked is your politics? do you have a lot of SJWs or leftist faggots?

why is faroe islands so based?

For tourists Tórshavn is probably best during summer, but as a Tórshavner myself I prefer the winter. Check the link.
youtube.com/watch?v=18S2AFZSges

Besides incest what else do you do?

How would you compare the way of life you live there with the one in those countries? (not about quality of life but how the way you live, you interact with people, the things you do, etc)

Independent faroes is a meme for the forseeable future. (think 20-30 years)

There are about 12% foreigners in the faroes, 10% of which are scandinavian and 2% are rest of the world. Most of those being russian/thai women.

>Miðflokkurin
You can check our parties and their share of the last vote here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_political_parties_in_the_Faroe_Islands

We have our share of degeneracy aswell m8

Some of those places I visited with my family when I was a child so it's hard to remember. My fondest memory though is from Spain, visiting Malaga, Gibraltar and different parts of southern Spain.

The faroese have a saying which directly translated goes "Out is good, but home is best". I feel the same. Visiting different countries is fine, but living there wouldn't be for me.

Have you seen niggers or kebab walking around?

>Miðflokkurin
haram

are faroese girls qt

what age is it expected to get married

will you do so

do people move to mainland denmark en masse

You are lucky m8 to live in such a beautiful place.
How is the job situation there?

Faroese girls are qt as fuck, though it sucks that most of them are sluts or super religious. There are a few shares of qts.

We usually marry around age 22-24.

Currently in a relationship, but don't know if I ever want to marry. Never considered myself a very active religious person, but I might do it for tradition, and to please both our parents.

Many young people used to / still do, but it seems people have started moving back to the faroes, fortunately.

what kind of underwear do you wear?

A handful of blacks and one muslim couple.
The muslim couple were tourists, though.

The job situation is quite good, actually. Our economy took quite the hit after the 2008 crisis, but we're recovering.

Keðir tú teg?

Are you the only poster from the Faroe?

NEET life er BEST life
Tvætl, eingin vakt í morgin so man sleppur at sita á alnótini eina lotu og hugna sær

Nope, we used to be 4 different posters, don't know where they went.

What do people do to have fun?

How much do you all deal with Scotland? Is there a ferry for example?

Why don't your raise cattle?

Are you guys similar to Aland?