This is what my fresh windows install looks like, send help please

this is what my fresh windows install looks like, send help please

Yeah, that looks about right.

install nano then

Why are you installing win 10 on a 50 gb drive? This isn't 2000 anymore.

>30 GB Windows 10 partition

why is your windows partition so small?

It's a VM

A Windows installation doesn't deserve more.

plot twist: it's my entire drive

I take it as a yes

it does if you're going to do anything more than light browsing.

Why?

because it's a $200 ultrabook

You know almost everything dumps heaps of stupid bullshit into the C drive even if you install them on other drives, right?

Like the GNOME developers, a Windows developers solution is “I didn’t know they still sold those.”
Never upgrade, it’ll probably get stuck in a loop due to not having enough disk space.

Holy mother of BLOAT.

I can't read Indonesian sorry

Name | Ext. (extension) | Size | Time | attributes
>C:/Windows takes 36 GB
>pagefile is another 6 GB
>hiberfile is another 12 GB

NVidia is partly at fault in conjunction with the whole driverstore bullshit. Windows 10 keeps a copy of every single version of drivers installed ever, which works great in conjunction with NVidia's frequent updates. Best of all, there's no automatic way to remove them, you just have to do that manually

This is your "RAM" on the filesystem, similar to what the swap partition does

Make the partition bigger (~50Gb). For large updates, windows keeps the old version so you could switch if the update fails. This needs a lot of storage space.

Upgrade to Windows 7.

Turn off system restore
Turn off hibernate
Lower the page file to a fixed size
Run Disk Cleaner and remove everything

I use hibernate a lot though, that way I don't have to close all the shit I opened when not using the laptop

Hibernate uses something like 8GB of storage.

Eh, so be it then. Still have 80 GB of free space, and I can always just uninstall some games I haven't played in a long time too

Stop playing games.

where can i find a fresh windows install? i have a clean ssd that i don't want to bloat

>voluntarily installing an OS
>complaining about it
>killing a thread for it
Just delete Sup Forums already.

how do I turn it off?

Open the command prompt as admin and type powercfg.exe -h off

hibernate uses your ram amount, since it moves ram contents to disk. On my desktop I disabled it because 24GB of space reserved in case of a hibernation I don't use is a joke.

Tiny7

Please tell me you're still not one of those dumbasses who partitions their SSDs.

give me your address to send help, dhl or others may take long