Terry Davis watch, does anyone know what's happened to him? I'm worried about T dog

Terry Davis watch, does anyone know what's happened to him? I'm worried about T dog

Other urls found in this thread:

linuxfromscratch.org/
archive.org/download/TerryADavis_TempleOS_Archive/videos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is getting raped by cia niggers in prison

Sup Forums only likes terry because of his nigger hate
other than that he's just a mentally retarded dude who's been fucking with his toy project way too long

Righteous thread OP. What happened after the latest Pope videos? Any news after his website got changed to read like legalese?

I get that might be why somebody would like him to be edgy, but it's just an interesting insight into his life. Almost like being dropped midway in a movie, where you can't work out why the main character is doing what he's doing but you have a sense of investment after watching for a bit. Leave Terry alone.

>Righteous thread OP. What happened after the latest Pope videos?
I don't know if this predates the homeless GF, but if not, I'm not sure. The last I heard was there's a warrant out for him, and the last heard of him was roughly a month and a half back.

Getting concerned bro

He streamed a few days ago m8

>peojecting this hard

He was imprisoned in a mental hospital for 6 weeks right after the Margie incident. He got out and uploaded 20+ (I think) videos a week or so ago. But they've been taken down since. A few days ago his website has been rewritten with odd language and no one knows what's going on anymore.

it's not because of the nigger hate, you dumb motherfucker, although that only makes him extra hilarious to watch

I like Terry because he's a crazy person and he says funny edgy things, but he is also smart and made his own OS.

Also his van streams were ultra comfy

Who cares, can you stop this spam already? He's a mentally deranged person who wrote a useless OS.

>TempleOS
>Useless
Found the Godless CIA cattle nigger.

consider suicide, you stupid mongoloid

go back to your watch thread, soyboy

Dear Terry,
Don't take the comment i'm replying to too personal. He doesn't know what he is talking about.
greetings, user

Where are my fucking templecoins give hand them over RIGHT NOW

Name one thing TempleOS is useful for? Even DOS is better LMAO. At least you could connect to the Internet on MS-DOS.

it's a learning experience, you get to learn a lot about shit that's closer to metal
please leave this board and go to /fa/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums or back to plebbit

holy shit, nobody is this retarded

CIA niggers who don't believe in God and Terry will be shot on judgement day.
Remember that cia niggers like you will suffer the punishment of eternal destruction, away from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might. 2 Thessolians 1:9

Nice LARP.
Ad hominem.
A better learning experience is this:
linuxfromscratch.org/

>is retarded
>is called out for being a retard
>HURR AD HOMINEM

Your point? TempleOS has no use. It's only used to support his schizophrenia.

I could make a more useful OS than him.

at first i was watching because i wanted to know what a schizophrenic person was. i became invested in him as a person because his streams and videos were unfiltered pure terry and i loved it.

is templeOS the ICO of distros?

The super blue blood moon is the perfect time to run over CIA niggers. They glow extra bright during a full moon.

Can I get a quick rundown? I've seen shitposting on both Sup Forums and Sup Forums, and once got banned under suspicious circumstances after browsing a Terry thread that mentioned something about the CIA

Is this just shitposting or ?

Everyone would know you're just imitating Terry in hopes of internet recognition nigger.

i missed a picture today so bad. went by and read the sign,
billboard on a church
no shit
>Be a glow in the dark christian
OH FUCK
went back an hour later, they changed the sign. i was going to get it on cam and maybe go back in the dark and make it say
Hit glow in the dark cia nigers

Please please PLEASE lurk more before posting

seriously this

>LMAO
Not even trying anymore, are you?

>rewritten with odd language and no one knows what's going on anymore.
he has to see a psychiatrist under the terms of his release, so he's on meds, which are probably beginning to erode his psychosis. that must throw his vids and site into a strange light for him, as its content was made during his prolonged psychotic break. maybe that's why he changed it.

t. brainlet

where buy?

the same place you get ram at
you download it duhh

I don't know much about him, like for example what is his job? How is he getting money to live in a house?

he built it with an axe he made from some iron he mined
merica

lived with parents but got kicked out, lived in a bangbus for a while. not sure anymore.

Oh shit when did he get kicked out?

few months ago, some argument with parents.
he really did piss them off.. he was banging some ugly hooker in his bus, was jerking off etc.

you should probably just stay in Sup Forums holy shit

>implying it's not due to his hatred towards communist jews

new videos archive.org/download/TerryADavis_TempleOS_Archive/videos/

w2c shirt