Buy an ssd

>Buy an ssd
>plug it all in for the first time. boot up winblows
>it already has a power on count of 2
>try copying folders onto it
>pic very related
had faster transfer speeds from a fucking 5200rpm hdd over usb3 than this (7200rpm sata III to ssd sata III)
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Are you retarded?

You're retarded

yes the goy is retarded for falling for the ssd maymay. having write speeds of 80MBps average is totally normal on two drives which aren't in use
*handrubbing intensifies*

use both, hd for writing, ssd for read

OP is not only a faggot, OP is a retarded faggot.

Nigguh
You're copying files from the HDD. What do you expect? It obviously will be limited by the HDD speed.

>an ssd

Too stupid to refer to make, model and capacity in first post. Clearly "an ssd" is a meme. Trade it for a spinner and go away.

Use CCleaner

? the HDD has written and read at well over 100MBps on several occasions. the reason this SSD is writing so poorly i have no idea
crucial mx500, 500gb, empty drive copying 300gb to it. tried with OP enabled, still had the insane drop offs, tried with momentum cache enabled, still had the insane dropoffs, and now with both disabled, still massive dropoffs.

love how many shills are ITT calling me retarded though. cucks

Just run disk mark and get real speed rating

it's also worth noting it claimed the drive had reached a max temperature of 38C (it was only at 30C, with a fan blowing on it, and prior to me having written anything to it)
so whoever had turned it on that first boot count clearly did something fucky

OP is fucking retarded, i just had to make a Sup Forums account just to post this

also it's only at ~66MBps average, as the real speed, judging by the amount transfered at this time in reference to the start time

You're copying from a hard drive to an SSD.
Hard drive read speed.

NTFS is also pretty shit. The more files the more I/O NTFS clobbers and slows the transfer.
There's a good reason I migrated to linux and that would be XFS.

It is fucking fast.
A hard drive performs like it damn well should when you stick XFS on it no matter how much I/O you're shooting as the kernel performs proper I/O queuing and solid states rarely drop below their sequential speed on both read and write.

Even my shit 60GB hard drives became solidly usable boot devices under an XFS root partition.

Run disk mark and compare it there you buffoon.

i believe you
but i've transfered terrabytes at a time to this drive and it's real speed was over 100MBps
so i don't think that's it

also have windows search/cache/shaddowshit all turned off on these drives, and have OS loaded on another ssd.
shit should not be this slow

source on wallpaper?

>benchmark apps are a better indicator than real life performance
ahm...
some redheadthread on Sup Forums,sorry user

if you can figure out where desktop images are stored (i didnt save the image) i could google it 4 u

Op
Is a retarded fac

Kek, is OP actually being unironic?
I hope this is bait, nobody is that dumb.