go

I think I hate Mexico

mexico is breddy cool

I love Mexico

wtf i hate mexico now

No me digas frijolero

No os odiamos, hermanos

Bueno no era lo que esperaba

smelly brown shitskin country dedicated only to cheap manufacturing, terrible quality control standards, shitty decaying infrastructure, no urban planning, ignorant cancerous culture, widespread corruption on all levels of society, nation crippling centralism, brutal cartel violence, underground government deals with drug cartels, mass immigration and subsequent contamination of actually developed countries, the list goes on

Mexico NEEDS to get NUKED

wtf i love Sup Forums now

Where's the hate

Redpill me on the Fox years mexibros

Give that faggot a hug!!

Calm down and catch a waifu

cool flag

fuck you mexico.

are guys prepared for the trump wall? have you already save money for it?

S T A B I L I T Y
literally the only thing that I ask for nowadays.

First term for a democratic president and arguably the closest we've been diplomatically to the US, Fox failed to dismantle the PRI establishment (unions, bureaucrats, monopolies, etc.) which is one of the biggest factors in corruption, also the drug war started getting out of hand under him. The guy wasn't all bad but he wasn't up to the historic task he had in front of him, the best we can say about him is the economy was good and the country did not catastrophically derail.

Trump's not winning, Americans should be worrie over his followers chimping out tho.

I've heard that Mexico is proposing to re-annex some of the territories of the United States if Trump is elected and ends NAFTA.
Is Mexico serious? What are the possibilities of this happening?

lel

i love Mexico it is my ancestral home land
i will return to it after i get one or two white girls pregnant and build a small ranch in the north