Writing miner application for RPi

I have an idea for an application which i want to develop on:
>PC(Linux, Mac and Windows)
>Raspberry Pi(which is PC anyway)
I won't tell you certainly how my application is going to looks like, but I want to make these apps mining Bitcoins and send them to my wallet(no, I won't mine without users knowing about it). Which language should I choose and which libraries would be the best?
I thought about C++ and libbitcoin, but I don't know if it's going to work on Raspberry Pi well.

wait so are you trying to mine crypto currency on an rPi?

Yeah, I know that rPi is mining almost nothing but that's ok for me.

>I won't tell you exactly how my application will work, but can you please upload me a tutorial on how to make it and also how it will?

Only thing I want to know is what I should use to make an app which will mine bitcoins and send them to my wallet.

You’re retarded
Sage

The Raspberry Pi does around 200 kHash/s of SHA256. At this rate you'll mine Bitcoin equivalent to $0.00007 after 1 year.
Around 200000 years until you have $15
Then you can transfer the $15 to your wallet, but the transaction fee will be $14.

Instead you should mine a Cryptonight coin like Monero. An RPi 3 can mine around $1 / month worth of Monero.

Make a miner that runs on pacemakers. Infect old people and rake it in. Bonus points if you can get it to spread to Japan since it's a literal country for old men.

>spoonfeeding retards
This is why there's no hope left for this board.

>spoonfeeding
Is this was neo-Sup Forums calls discourse now?

It's less than almost nothing. It's literally nothing. You will lose money.

You think correcting a blatantly ignorant OP who came here only to get answers from others because he doesn't know shit is discourse? This was not meant to be a discussion thread, this was posted as a "help me Sup Forums with my evil master plan that I thought of but don't know how to program" thread. You spoonfed him. You're the reason why retards like OP come here.
All of you can fuck off.

Go whine to a text-only board about it then friendo

>You spoonfed him
How would you know that and are the same person?
Smells like neo-Sup Forums.

This has to be bait. There's no way OP could be so stupid.

This is a literal autist tier thread.

Bitcoin mining isn't really possible anymore with GPU's... that have 100000000x more hashing power than a RPi. ASIC mining rigs are the only way to mine bitcoin now.

You can't even mine alt-coins with a RPi.

Off yourself.

>a dollar a month
Yay, the investment will break even after 3 years assuming difficulty stays the same, and not factoring in the power bill.

I think op wants to make an app for RPi that will receive bitcoins from other machines, not mine using it.

Op's idea is to infect Raspberry Pis with mining malware, in case you missed it.
That has already happened in 2017.

I get better return from crunching boinc for gridcoin.

GET. A . FUCKING . JOB

what is a current profitable way of mining? Is it not worth it at all with one 280x these days?

>You're the reason why retards like OP come here.
If that is how you feel why didn't you apply to be a janitor so you could nuke such threads on sight?