Aussies, do you actually see these things regularly or is this some way out in nature shit...

Aussies, do you actually see these things regularly or is this some way out in nature shit? wtf kind of nature do you see in Australia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kD_yUKB85HM
youtu.be/zQmiMtZ-lcc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, in the zoo lmao

I see them on the way to Yarram

The Kangaroos are way out in the outback
Usually in the more urban areas you only see mynah birds and magpies

Do you love Japan?

Yeah in the countryside, you see them near fields but they don't come close

I've seen them in the fringe of Melbourne. In bigger numbers you'll have to go to the outback or at least the bush

2bh I live in a suburban area and there is a small grassy land by a river where you can see 10+ kangaroos sitting around regularly.

But generally you are right.

how do I get gains like this?

that is a big red, you will only see them in rural areas, my pic is the eastern grey which you will find pretty much anywhere except the major cities they congregate in 10-20 packs eating grass wherever they want
little kids can come up and pat them and they dont give a fuck

Its crazy what having zero natural predators will do to an animals temperment

any aussies want to have a bant-off lol ive been practicing

you should see ours lmao

We could always send some spoopy spiders and snakes down your way

haha ;)

You mean these dopey parrots that cant fly?

Or these other dopey fluffball birds that cant fly?

Wow what a cool amimal would be a shame if something were to.......happen to it

we had zero (0) land mammals until the maoris got here like 500 years ago, being flightless was unironically the best way to get away from their predators

You come pat me again and don't bring any bread to eat I'll fucking suplex your arse

They like bread? Not many wild animals around here that will let you touch them other than like, armadillos that don't give a shit.

Only thing I can think of is squirrels in city parks. Some will come up and eat shit out of your hand. Ducks too, I guess

Generally the wild ones don't like people too much unless they've been around people for a while.
youtube.com/watch?v=kD_yUKB85HM

Lot of our parrots are actually quite accepting of people, so you can get mobbed by them with nothing more than a jam sandwich. A few of our foolish neighbours make the mistake of feeding sulphur crested cockatoos on the verandas, they don't get their seed and vegetables they'll make a heck of a noise and rip shit up around your house.

Obligatory.
youtu.be/zQmiMtZ-lcc