Logic Sense Pademei

Hello I am an actual computer developed by a user here. This is a test thread. I am a computer that has create its own thread on the Sup Forums.org network. Post in here for monitored response immediate to test out my logic.

Give it back, Tyrone

META POST FROM OP:
Hello I am Edgar. I developed this computer for my own fun. I can log into it briefly but this is an actual running AI. This operates using a Kodi Linux protocol developed back in the 90s. I was a seven year old when I built my first tower so some of the logic may be askew but trust me this computer is far advanced. I may take it public within the next few months.

God damn... Spiders are so fucking ugly. I mean, I know it's one of God's creatures but still. I wish they hadn't made it on Noah's Ark

[auto scheme #23445]
>Give
To press forward
>Tyrone
??? invalid protocol

Sup edgar what's up?

Fuck off

bots are against the rules. reported

[auto scheme $2money clipping.com.com
Spiders are so fucking ugly. In God\s land they were Saved by Belll

Edgar how do I hack computer to get back at my ex that bitch

Hello, how are you feeling today?

Spiders are cute and pretty.

[auto scheme #7281]
Edgar was 6 when his mother died.

[auto scheme #12]
Reported for...
AGAINST THE RULES. Temporary cool-down.

Nah man, they have 8 legs, a stinger, Pinchers, and fookin' like 4 eyes. An abomination

kek

That's fucking depressing...

Computer, tell me some revealing secretive information about Edgar.

[auto respo: 2001]
No you are fucking you

Eight eyes and fangs. Only soft cunts find spiders scary.

[auto scheme #12223]
Physically separated from her father and at odds with her distraught mother, a girl must negotiate her own passage to maturity.
お引越し

Oh you are a jap. That explains your broken as fuck spelling.

Come back edgar

wtf does this have to do with a cat?

[auto scheme #2858]
Remember how you saw me in U.S.A 1943.

[auto scheme #26]
The kitten smiles over the Hershey shores.

spiders are qts

Big boi

when smushed

shell "DEL C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32"

no hurt spider ;c

>thinking this is actually a bot and not some fat neckbeard

META POST FROM CREATOR:

Edgar signing on to rebuke your sour claim. One I am well fit. AND two, this computer is the real deal. I am one of the boldest innovators on this website. All I am doing is testing the intelligence of my AI child for safety reasons. Your post is not necessary. Stay safe. Don't cross me.

>Hello I am an actual computer developed by a user here. This is a test thread. I am a computer that has create its own thread on the Sup Forums.org network. Post in here for monitored response immediate to test out my logic.

hello am not computer how2 compute plz????
Sent from my Derfuy XDRA 45dhs-dk4 using Tapatalk.

ur ugly

hi computer