How the fuck do we solve the manchild-problem?

How the fuck do we solve the manchild-problem?

I mean, so many white males are just dropping out of life because they're pathetic vermin. Instead of making a family, and most importantly, children, they just rot in front of their computers every single day, watching anime or playing stupid video games.

I personally know at least 3 of these subhumans, and they all have certain things in common: gave up and became neets, some went to university, earn a decent amount of money, but either waste the money on trivial horseshite or save it for no apparent reason, or waste on on manchildren collections (comics, katanas, anime shit), have absolutely no interest in politics, history, anything else but their shitty manchild hobbies, politically passive, don't give a fuck about what's happening to their country, absolutely NO productive hobby, 95% of free time is spent in front of their computer watching degenerate anime.

So Sup Forums how do we solve the man child problem?

Its all the jews fault

Fuck off autist

How do we end the jewish problem?

That is the result of bad parenting.

what's the alternative, slaving away at some shit job to raise your wife's son?

Yes, but your own son

give your kid a computer only when he's 10 or older, restrict usage, your child becomes a normie, and then should kill himself at 30 or 40 because why the fuck would you want to slave around and have everything hurt you and also take care of some brats

I'd rather not participate at this farce

i agree
haha!

Maybe it's better for you not to reproduce indeed then

Enjoy being a genetic deadend

I've never asked to be born

> solving a problem that has no direct negative impact on you
bretty childish imo

Enjoy your life being a deadend instead of an enjoyable experience where you did fun things because they're fun instead of being a judgemental retard.

Literally what 15 year olds say

>I DIDNT ASK TO BE BORN MOM

You know it.
Die endlösung der judenfrage.

Humanity is a genetic dead end after AI.

every clock is right at least twice

Offer them an alternative.

What counts as a productive hobby? What should they spend their money on?

Learning new skills

Not on onaholes and watching chinese children

make girls great again

these people are giving up because the modern girls are almost impossible to attract if you're not a chad

How do we solve the people treating Sup Forums like Sup Forums problem?

>only chads have sex

Wake up idiot lmao or become a "chad"

>learning new skills after a mindnumbing 8-16 job

no I'd rather have a beer and try to forget my shit life

Skills in what?

I'm curious. Do you actually have an argument as to why he would be better off doing something that you would deem productive? Would it make him happier?
Maybe some people just have the drive sapped out of them in this cynical age. Maybe some see all the shit in the world, and just stop caring, and give up?
There isn't an easy solution to all of this, and deeming people as inferior for doing so is a bit narrow minded of you.

At least 4 years of national service, that'll man those fuckers up

Anything is better than jacking off to cp all day and playing brainless videogames

So it's better to work in a perpetual state where Jews own everything and there's no true industry left?

>as to why

Because it will make you happier to fulfill your evolutionary goals and is better for society

>"national service"

you mean being brainwashed with poor bydło at some boot camp

The problem is women.

You can't fix it because they have literally opted out of the social contract constructed through millions of years of evolution.

He's just a cuck stuck in the circle his parents are in, work, settle with a random woman, have kids, work, raise kids, work, pay for kids to go to uni, work, retire, kids put you in retirement home, get alzheimers, die.

Why the fuck would you willingly enter this circle? Live for yourself, don't rush to have children when you could be out enjoying yourself instead.

>better for society

why would I give a fuck about society it's not going to live my life

you're pretty degenerate yourself if you believe in such drivel

This honestly.

They can do whatever they want.

>you are degenerate for thinking society is important

Okay that's enough, back to r9k with you

>evolutionary goals
So you're merely talking about reproduction then?
Well the culture around getting a girl has changed to a good degree. Once it was the case of parents partnering people up, and later on it became a game of romanticism.
People have changed though, and favor more functional things. Romanticism is dead, as is the former order of arranged marriages. There is nothing to replace it, and thus you are seeing birth rates decline.

putting society above yourself, your own interests and goals is degenerate and leads to communism

even 300 years ago ordinary people didn't care about some society nonsense and lived their own lives

>society is finally reaching a point where man can live a peaceful life with no stress and enjoy all the art the world has to offer
>normies want you to slave away for society

Nah, screw that. WE'RE IN 2016!

>better for society
Society has and will always be a joke. I have a family, I have a job, and I teach my son to always do something for his own sake. Don't trust society, it'll let you down.

Also if evolutionary goals involve just reproducing I've already done that six times before I met my wife.

You can literally sell your genes for fucking money now. There's no fucking reason to even get married anymore. Just find what makes you happy. If it involves a woman and a little shitter, there you go.

Just pay your dues to yourself and endeavor to always improve yourself. Don't give society anything more than a thank you for keeping the barbarians at the gates.

>My own interests are watching chinese child cartoons, posting on Sup Forums and playing steam games

The angriest, and most depressed people I've ever seen have always been bottom of the line workers.
People making minimum wage or barely above it. Working jobs that waste them down to nothing, and break their body.
To make things worse there is a risk that even after going to school that you will be forced to still fill one of those rolls. To me that is a fate worse than death. I would rather become a NEET, who tries to do something on the side than suffer the fate of being a bottom line worker. Or even trying to fake it until I work my way up some bean pole ladder.

>kids put you in retirement home, get alzheimers, die.
Are Anglo parents shit tier or are anglos just soulless?

doesn't differ much from the bohemian lifestyle of XIXc., except they didn't have the internet

It's not reaching a point though

In order for you to be a neet other people have to work

Name 10 skills you've learned last month.

Depends.

My family lies, cheats, and fucks each other over, but we'd never send one of our own to those places. Then again when you get Alzheimers you basically die and what's replaced is an unpredictable human being. I've already heard stories of sending gammie to the raping home because she kept stabbing the kids with forks for looking her in the eyes.

>>live a peaceful life with no stress and enjoy all the art the world has to offer
What the fuck are you talking about? Being a neet is suffering

so? is a single person responsible for the economy's shape? obviously not, therefore blaming a single person is absurd

ordinary people habitually exploit leeways and nobody complains, it's even encouraged in my shithole to cheat your way through life

fuck off polish anime neet

>trying to imply you're a man when you're posting on an anime website at 3AM and unironically post on /fit/

Here in Brazil we have the term "playboy" who are the sons of millionaires/billionaires who are proud to never work and only party and fuck models.

Brazil is the perfect society.

What percentage of society does that constitute?

There's nothing sadder than being so poor you can't get a better job so you can never stop being poor. I knew multiple people in that hole and they're probably still in it now.

don't be butthurt at me, be butthurt at your government forcing young people to participate in mornings

rationalising that it was somehow beneficial to you is just Stockholm syndrome

>Posting on /fit/ is bad

fatass detected

>wasting time on vanity when you could be learning skills or providing for your future children

And you say you're a man :^)

>free time is spent in front of their computer watching degenerate anime

and shitposting on image boards.

there was a country which encouraged young people to acquire a uniform physique with which you could serve your "society"

it's called Nazi fucking Germany

modern gym culture doesn't differ much, you're expected to participate against your will

The only time I went on /fit/ I saw some retard that couldn't convert feet into meters.

>Dad forced to move out after high school
>Works his ass off to the few neat things he gets
>Loses most of it in bankruptcy and divorce.
>Regains a good middle class life
>Body is broken up to the point that his hands won't move the way they should.
>He tells me that his hands are in constant pain, as are his shoulders.
>He sometimes has trouble moving his arm after using a computer mouse.

This is the shit I want to avoid. I want a nice life, but by god I'm not willing to do what he does to himself. Maybe I just don't have the work ethic, but I would rather not destroy my body, and future just to get by in life. There has to be more than that. A better way of fulfillment.

>wasting time on looking good and feeling good when you could be watching hentai

1% of course. But being poor doesn't stop someone from being NEET here.

>no reply
That's what I thought.

Going to the gym is retarded 2bh, if you want to exercise do some work that requires exercise.
>there is people wasting money on something they could do for free.

Yeah they had the right idea

You say it like it's a bad thing

Why would I learn 10 skills in a month? Who actually spreads their time out so much instead of focusing on a few things

This sort of situation is why I'm seriously considering joining the military and investing my salary since I wouldn't be able to spend it properly anyway.

Either that or go teach English in Asia for a bit and see if I get in at one of those Chinese companies that give you a personal translator that follows you around all day.

>He thinks you can build muscle efficiently and target muscle groups to build a balanced physique by "working"

How is retarded you fatass

Name 3 (three) skills you've learned last month.

>being tricked into not being able to eat what you want and wasting several hours a week just because being muscly is the new fad

lmaoing @ ur life

it's a social obligation, you could acquire whatever form you want simply by exercising by yourself, also this way you don't strain yourself as much as liftan

treat it as owning a car or whatever

it is a bad idea, as it turns people into identical drones with no real preferences

if everyone is to be happy then happiness must be planned, it's obvious - the less obvious goal is to have a reserve of relatively strong young men to serve as cannon fodder

I've made gains in the gym, earned $8000 and had sex three times

Those skills are enough for me

>I've learned no new skills last month
Ain't that a surprise.

>He thinks I don't enjoy eating food that fuels my body

It tastes good senpai, you might just be a bad cook

>Wasting
>Literally gets me laid and makes me feel good
kek@u

>3 times in a month

This fucking nerd doesn't even have a girlfriend and he's spouting about being a proper person who provides for his children, what a nutter.

>14 year old girl gets pregnat
>give her government money, treat her like an adult, let her have more kids

>22 year old guy lives at home
waaaah waaaah, gimme monies plox

none of these are skills

you're preaching shit which you don't even follow yourself, like every other preacher

>It tastes good senpai, you might just be a bad cook
Chicken breasts and vegetables every single day is trash no matter how good you are at cooking.

>>Wasting
>Literally gets me laid and makes me feel good

3 times in a month is absolutely nothing senpai and watching anime makes people feel good too so that's a worthless point.

What have you learned? How much money have you made? How many girls have you banged?:^)

how many times have you had sex in the last year? :)))

I've learned another 100 Japanese words so that I can watch hentai without subtitles.

>being proud of being a slut

So much for your conservative values.

I don't eat chicken breast and vegetables everyday

There's tons of different food and different ways to cook it

Except that anime rots your brain and training your body has countless health benefits

not a single time, must be the lack of skills

You are free to believe whatever you want.

Now explain to me, why are you the most buttblasted whiny faggot in this thread if your life is do great.

And study science before repeating the same thing your coach tells you.
>gymfags believe sugar is bad

>Except that anime rots your brain and training your body has countless health benefits
Rots your brain? I guess there's a reason gym nuts are called muscle heads.

>I don't eat chicken breast and vegetables everyday
>There's tons of different food and different ways to cook it
So you're not even serious about being /fit/ you're a fucking loser man.

shut down Sup Forums.

I don't have a coach and I never even mentioned sugar, what is this strawman?

Which science are you referring to

>I don't have a coach
Your poverty disgusts me.

>You have to eat only two food items by the kilogram per day in order to become fit, also everyone who puts effort into their body is dumb xD

Islam

If you're not doing it efficiently you're wasting time you could spend doing things that are worthwhile or fun.

You're just a millennial cuck so I'm really not surprised the """family values""" you showed in the OP were superficial as fuck.

>starts a thread about young men being useless because they watch animu and shitposts
>babbles about gym for 30 minutes
>doesn't even have a coach

lay off the supplements brah

Just thinking about a retarded cousin who didn't even finish highscool and is the most insecure guy I've met, he is always trying to please the people around him as long as they are better looking or wealthier than him.

>Now explain to me, why are you the most buttblasted whiny faggot in this thread if your life is do great.

Where do you think you are? Go back to facebook normalfag

A lot of the "22 year old guy who lives at home" like you want women to keep their current privileges or want to give women even more privileges. They're so stupid they don't realize their privileges come at the cost to guys so those guys can fuck themselves.

You can't, what you're looking on an individual level is a much larger demographic process, there's no real incentive for these men to sacrifice working for a family in the world of quicky divorce and crippling alimony.

Feminism did not fail like many of the edgy mysogynists believe because of fringe radfems but because the mainstream was content with dismantling patriarchy's (aka the establishment) strictures on women without lifting them from men, who bottom line are still only valued as providers and in proportion to their income.

The stick hits too hard and the carrot is too small, for today's relatively better educated generations there's simply no reward in playing along.

What isn't efficient about it?

Does chicken breast have some sort of unique muscle building properties I'm unaware of?

>He needs a coach

what? Not everyone is obese buddy

How can i give up on Sup Forums?
How can i stop visiting this site every other day?