What the actual fuck is it with samsung users ALWAYS, without fail, changing their font to this ugly shit...

What the actual fuck is it with samsung users ALWAYS, without fail, changing their font to this ugly shit? It looks tacky and cheap as fuck yet I have only come across 2 people without this shitty hot mess of a font.

It’s a retard detector, use this info however you want

The same reason why everyone used comic sans on windows live messenger.

My font

fact: you will see almost every girl's samsung phone WILL have the choco cooky font

dude go complain somewhere else

>not being a cool hacker from the matrix with Impact

>not extracting Samsung Choco Cooky and using it as your system font in Windows

Have you done this?

My font

The font looks ugly at small sizes. I'd be tempted if I had a high DPI monitor, but with 14" 1080p my options are wasting space with huge UI elements or ugly small font.

please put "homescreen" in your comment next time phonetard, sage

This thread isn't about homescreens, it's about system fonts.

Why do you care. It's their phone. They are enjoying life, getting laid and making dough while you sit in your basement bitching about things that no decent person would bring up.

back when i was working in customer service, i would see this shit a lot especially with samsung s3-s4.

I don't question why people use it. Most people have trash-tier tastes and just follow the trends to be safe (a fair approach). However, I do question the designers at Samsung who thought it was a good idea to put this kind of trash in their phone. Then again, TouchJizz has always been hideous, I probably shouldn't be so mean to the CEO's niece.

vomit inducing

Awful. Serif fonts are made for printed text, not on-screen text.

With high DPI is the distinction significant anymore?

I've only ever seen Koreans use it and that's because it goes with their "cute" obsession

It's official pajeet font.

Tried using my J7 with that font just to see if I was missing something, but nope, i got sick of it after 1 minute

because samsung users are preteen girls with some form of autism

This

Honestly the only font worse than this is the horrible bold font that Apple is putting into their newer iOS updates. It's like they're designing the UI for old people. Seriously, since when do titles and subtitles need to be that bold?

Pretty sure it is the default font.

Agreed. Some people DARE compare t to legendary comic sans

I'm not a Samsung user, yet I use it on all of my webpages and think that it's very cute, OP. What's wrong with it?

I miss WLM.

Fuck, I miss MSN Messenger. That was where it was happening.

In what sense,?

In the sense that it was where the cool kids hung out. You could spend hours on MSN after school while browsing shitty flash games.

Wtf are you talking about?
That's just usually a demo thing.

If you saw at least one person using this then it's justified.
Also this font does not look cheap, just take a closer look at all patrician curves.
It's not boring, it's fun and playful and joyful!
It's opposite of cheap. It's expensive!

Are you a girl

>What's wrong with it?
Nothing, OP is a faggot who failed to realize that his taste isn't everyone's elses taste.
Taste of dicks! Am i rite??? :----DD

>Uses linux
>A girl
Heh, ask her(him) on a date. :^)

Me

I'm a girl, but before we go further...

>reddit
>facebook
>chrome

That looks pretty good actually.

But im not gay

Would you date a grill that does this?

>Brave
>back on left
>leaving icon outlines on
Go back to an iPhone

That does what?

Use that cursive font

>Brave
>Gmail
>Google play music

>drastic

You should stop hanging out with 12 yo girls.

>white trash are being white trash but it's okay because they get laid!!!
when you will fucks stop using sex with niggers as a way of measuring success in life

I certainly used that when I first got my phone but it gets old quickly.
I also used to change fonts a lot, specially since I learned how to install normal ttf fonts.

For the past few years I've been using pic related. It's really comfy.

I like it.

I just use whatever is standard.

>at small sizes
you mean all sizes

Serifs are pretty aesthetic but the font is meh

What actual fucks do you give about a font on SOMEONE ELSE'S PHONE?

>ALWAYS, without fail
I'm using the default font

it's amazing just how fucking stupid people can be, and that so many people are that stupid. I'm convinced people who use this font don't have souls

my sister used to use that font
FUCKING ANNOYING

whe thinks it makes her unique or some shit

Basic Bitches use this font

Chocooky or something like that made for literal subhumans

>she doesn't know you can install custom fonts

It looks okay, but the previous design was way better

It's not. You have to actually go to Settings, "Display" and "Fonts" to put that disgusting garbage. Also reminder all Samsung phones comes with 2 variations of that font

wow you are so good at ricing
wow very impress

>He doesn't enjoy well optimised emulators
Enjoy your lag and input lag

>having text on your homescreen

Confirmed sister has this shit installed

They took software that was actually pleasant to use and made it into a fuckfest of Javascript half-assed GUI with no features and a horrible design.

Actually, I could say the same of almost every software out there.

I miss the days when I would consider that clusterfuck of proprietary shit to be usable.