23 years of development

>23 years of development
>still no way to add text outline without loosing text data
the absolute state of FOSS

Why talk about gimp when krita exists? Can we forget that the autistic failure that is gimp never existed please

why not you fix it help yourself and others

>loosing
Fuck off Pajeet

Free as in freedom software is garbage. Get a real image editor.

Eat shit and die, cunt.

u are using FOSS every day

>implying that adding 2/11 of foss code into 9/11 proprietary shit makes it foss
U dum, poo head

who makes these shitty bait threads?

I think he wasnt talking about embedded code

Cause Krita makes you fuck furries

i'm not sure if you can make an outline that changes with the text, but you don't lose the text when making an outline

GIMP is such a massive clusterfuck that writing an entirely different image editor from the ground up is a far better use of time than fixing GIMP.

That pretty much says nobody really cares about that function, user

you should literally use inkscape for circles and nice text.

Nothing wrong with that, since it's an anime board. Come up with some applicable shit

also
>no way to add arrows, or other shapes

>loosing
ENGLISH, YOU ILLITERATE TRASH

If you had ever talked to the GIMP developers, you'd know why. They are control freaks who actively reject help.

>23 years making the same thread complaining
>still hasn't contributed a single line of code to GIMP

complaining is easier

Get clipstudio

worst fucking image editor ever. I dual boot windows 10 just to edit images with paint

While it's not the best, even Krita 3 has non destructive Layer Styles; in the year 2020, the lack of these basic features is ridiculous.

I'm pretty sure, GIMP, is not able to compete against Photoshop 7 from sixteen years ago.

>STILL can't paste without manually creating a new layer

Uh no?
You can either paste to current layer or a new layer, but gimp defaults to the current layer.

>install krita
>move some shit around on the UI
>can't move it back
>the button to access UI configuration disappears
>can't reset the view anywhere from the menus
>purge and try again
>still fucked
>delete config folder
>still fucked
And you call GIMP shit

Just pirate Photoshop. GIMP etc aren't more than broken crap for home users too ignorant for warez.

If gimp is so terrible, why does it scare adobe so much they feel the need to send paid shills to a chinese cartoon tech board every single day?

use inkscape like a normal fucking person

And that's what Krita people did.