ITT: Sup Forums eliminates phoneposting

ITT: Sup Forums eliminates phoneposting

if you were in gookmoot's place, how would you kill phone posters? what method would you use?

i wouldn't, i would moderate boards better

Crypto mining required to post
Adjust the difficulty to 30 seconds for a typical desktop CPU
Phone poster battery ded

use hardware backdoor in phone to deny access to the internet. there's no other way to do this -- proxies, mac spoofing, etc. are possible.

>there's no other way to do this
see
Phone poster battery will be empty after 10 posts

Phonepost general?

what about laptop posting?

My 2013 laptop has a quad core hyperthreaded i7, step up. All the new i5s are the same too, laptops aren't weak shit anymore.

OP, what about apple and windows posting?
Posting on Sup Forums should be allowed only from gentoo, LFS and source mage.

phone can connect to desktop's X server to circumvent this; desktop computes for the phone.

If they actually browse through a remote desktop, I wouldn't consider it phone posting.

If they use a special app that forwards just the crypto challenge their server, it would still deter millions of Normies

question wasn't to deter, it was to kill.

if you just want to deter, have moot2 tell apple/google to take down all Sup Forums apps for violating their site's terms of use, then make the site unoptimized for mobile use (tiny buttons, assume >1024px wide)

> Restricting what device can post on a website designed for anonymous discussion.
When did that seem like a good idea?

i was implying battery issues

Yes
>not wanting to shitpost on the go
What's wrong with you guys?

Yep

Integrate those phone popup ads that lock up the browser.

Sup Forums has nothing in their life beyond hating people who use technology differently than them. Just let the autists play.

This actually already happens

>let's make it so that my site loses at least 2/3 of its visitors because I don't like the device they are using
A sound and wise idea.

just ban android headers, it's easy to send custom headers in post requests but it would remove 99% of normies

>what is clover

Sent from my OnePlus 5T A5010 via Clover!

How you guys like my keyboard? ;^)

i hope you firewalled it