Why are women and people of color being excluded from cryptocurrency?

>It’s a literacy test and voter suppression double whammy and basically, we are all fucked. Well, most of us.

As far as I'm aware coinbase is required by law to require ID, but you can't argue with the rest. This is not a Salon tier article.

It's a conversation that we will need to have at some point if we're going to get crypto out of this valley. That requires bringing more people in.

lulz.com/women-people-color-minorities-excluded-crypto-currency-440/

Can Sup Forums think of some ways to make crypto less daunting and complicated?

>sign up for an account t on coinbase/gdax
>buy buttcoins
Wow, so hard. Good thing I'm not retarded.

no one cares about your shitty blog where you larp as a sjw

>I have no counterarguments and I must scream

>lulz.com
>article by Anonymous
You're a real retard dude. Literally TheOnion-tier bullshit that you're spouting, except with a little misogyny and racism thrown in. Good job.

Anonymous may be a social justice group but that doesn't take away from the arguments

> OP found a shit article
> OP made a Sup Forums-tier shitpost
Business as usual.

It's simple. Because all the women and black people were scammed into becoming Liberal, and therefore suffering brain damage to operate properly. It makes sense when you think about it.

>Hillary for prez
go back to plebbit and tumblr, fag.

Because scams target the rich, you dipshit.

Crypto must die

Do you honestly expect pic related people to be able to buy the GPU quantity required for mining, let alone knowing how to operate it?
If they had brains they wouldn't be begging for benefits and living off welfare and social.

A lot of hostility over some arguments about including more folks and making things better for everyone including the white males. Hmm, wonder what that's about.

You need IQ above 70 to buy bitcoins, that's why minorities and women are excluded.

>spend money on Black Panther or spend money on cryptocurrency mining
Hmmmmm, tough choice. If i spend on Black Panther enough times then Wakanda will become real.

They raise valid points. But calling it labyrinthine is nothing short of uninformed.
Any person wanting to procure or deal in crype has the ability to do so anonymously, so there is no barrier to entry.
The real barrier is in education. If I can make one generalization on PoC, it would be that they can be a lot less fortunate in this.
As for right wingers holding all the coin, that is the biggest load of bullocks I've heard on here today. China and both Korea's and even Russia is embracing crypto like no other, not exactly right wing.
Here is the kicker, for the first time in history, you can deal in financial transactions anonymously, so there is your level playing field.

>China and both Korea's and even Russia is embracing crypto like no other, not exactly right wing.
>not exactly right wing

>Russia after burning down Communism and Putin coming to "westernize" Russia while building up nationalism and only retaining some Communist symbolics
>not right wing

>China after the great famine starting to burn down vast segments of Communist doctrine, importing Capitalist segments and industrializing, and starting up a big program of importing Nationalism and Fascist military doctrine
>not right wing

>Koreas which are both like Nazis viewing each other as Jews, while South Koreans additionally want to wipe out Japan and have a giant nationalist wank about the name of the sea between Korea and Japan
>not right wing

Get your head out of your ass.

>Ugg club Bogg over the head and steal woman
>not right wing

Stealing women and giving them a black eye is not right wing if you are black.
Just saying.

If they have the interest they will include themselves. Nobody rolled out the red carpet for me. I thought it was cool and read about it on my own, why can't women and poc do the same?

they need to make bitcoin easy like tv so people in the community can have good jobs

The reason men hold the majority is because in the begining it was popularized in places men tend to gather, aka interent discussion platforms. women tend to stick to popular social media websites where it didnt become a major topic until recently, so they were less likely to hear about it. Nobody was barred from cashing in, they just heard about it late.
On top of that,
>shitty blog post by some literally who under Anonymous
>implying the fact that women and minorities didnt get a chance to buy in to btc is even a problem for them when it is a bubble waiting to burst any minute

>computaz be rayciss n shiet

Fuck off.

>everything is raciss

fuck off

Because OP sucks nigger dick and comes from tumblr

>dumb people are naturally filtered
Crypto working as intended.

Good article, wrong board. Wrong site too, in fact. /lit/ is the only unpozzed place left here and they'd never allow non-lit threads.

They're left wing totalitarians. You commies and Eurocucks have to understand that not everything right of outright communism is "right wing".

Trump IS your president, come to terms.

why should i care if uneducated nogs can't into computer

They are right wing post-Communists, just like Nazism came out of Communist Weimar Republic and nationalism is now the norm in every ex-Commie country in Eastern Europe and Asia, you stupid ignorant fuck. The only thing stopping some of them going full Nazi is equal hate against Nazism as much as Communism, so they tread the golden middle line.
Do you know what China calls western leftists these days? Baizuo. China doesn't even hide its nationalism. It's just that stupid average Westerners who haven't lived or survived Communism instantly burn out their brains in confusion when met with a country that has scrapped Communism beyond the superficial symbolics and started combining different ideologies as tools instead of treating them like belief systems and bibles.

>women and niggers are too stupid to understand crypto

>this is somehow our fault

my sides

We did em a favor

Every single of incarnation was nationally or ethnically motivated you retard. And baizuo specifically refers to left elites who care about fake issues like lgbt rights. It's not mocking left wing politics just white people's version of it.

It's mocking left wing politics including the white people version of it.
The Chinese have already shown you what they think about egalitarianism when they shat on Tibet and are doing whatever they can to purge Islam from Manchuria and bring up that 93% Han Chinese stat even more.
Hell, they have a pissing contest with Indians on racial lines that you wouldn't even believe.
None of it hidden, just that the West doesn't have the balls to make a bigger dust cloud about it anymore.

Oh right. The Chinese also stopped using black labor in Africa and instead import Chinese labor because they deem blacks as unfit and retarded since circa ~2012. Another stink bomb that there are a few articles about but no big dust cloud about.

I read the article seems like women and niggers are just to stupid to get into crypto keke

women arent required to take risks by nature and niggers are in cryptocurrency just fine.

just fucking look at these creatures

this

women don't have to compete with men to get some of that crypto cash

they just need to be attractive and a rich crypto owner will happily share some of his money with her

And I'm telling you that they're making fun of fake issues that white liberals tout. And many communist figureheads were racist to begin with. Marx for one thought Mexicans were lazy and blacks were closer to animals than other races and that Jews were money worshipping, manipulative cretins. Modern day identity issues are all fake issues.

Fake and gay.

Women ruin everything they touch

retardid and so are you

Marx was a Jew