Why is the justice harder with white people in the USA ?

Why is the justice harder with white people in the USA ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EGFp7saTQEU
youtube.com/watch?v=5uzvJsQpxMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because white people deserve it.

Why ?

USA hates white people

USA is anti-white as fuck
Its a jew nation
No banter

Every white cunt does the same.
It's called cultural marxism.
Just gas the jews and that's it.

The ultimate in vanity
Exploiting their supremacy
I can’t believe the things you say
I can’t believe
I can’t believe the price you pay
Nothing can save you

youtube.com/watch?v=EGFp7saTQEU

>Why is the justice harder with white people in the USA ?
no. one single cherry-picked example doesn't change anything.

m8 jews are one of the most anti-islam demographic, probably the only minority except gays that's on FN's side
they're not the ones we have to gas

This is why you white pieces of shit deserve it. You are our niggers. You obsess with us when we are .01% of the population while all your women are leftist nigger fucking whores.

youtube.com/watch?v=5uzvJsQpxMY

Believe what you want.

And who might be behind the leftist-marxist mainstream media brainwash which makes our weak-minded women and men as well these nigger fucking leftists?

It's a fact that jews want to build ethnocentric Israel while preaching multiculturalism to all white nations.

Shlomo does have a point, women are the ones who vote in these policies and politicians, the jews just push it through media propaganda.

If you're weak minded and so brainwashed by .01% of people, who of them maybe .001% have any influence I media than you're subhuman trash. Maybe if you had family values and tradition instead of being such "progressive" faggots then those evil kikes wouldn't be able to "control" you

Is this true?

How do you explain that all the Jews are globalists and support mass immigration into white countries ? I have never met a Jew patriote except Zemmour who is an exception.

yeah because i haven't seen this video a thousand times over the past years

yes jews have a central role, as in, they're getting specifically targeted by muslim terrorists , their schools markets neighbourhoods etc shot all the time

i don't care what deluded leftist jews thought 20 years ago, now reality hit jews in the face
most have switched to support the fn already
this change should be welcomed

>it's fact

No it's not, you're just a dumb brainwashed white trash idiot. Israel is a multicultural shit hole. We have Arabs, refugee niggers, Asians, and our biggest growing population group is the "others"

So before you make you retarded posts at least research the retarded shit you are spewing.

I know plenty of jews who don't support mass immigration of muzzies/blacks into white countries.

In fact I don't know a single one that would had a different opinion.

It's always the eternal kike that does that, and the eternal kike fucks over normal jews as well.

lol white devils BTFO

And i have never met a jew who doesn't hate arabs
How many jews do you even know ? Those on TV ? Remember everyone on TV is leftist anyways

>all Jews are globalist

Yeah you know except the majority of Israel who keep telling you cucked fags to stop taking in Muslims and literally every person I meet here.

I know more right winger Jews than left and more leftists white trash than Jews. Just because a group of minority in a cucked fag land like Europe get just as cycled as your women doesn't mean all Jews want sand niggers everywhere

this desu

They've been on autopilot regarding blurring the lines of ethnicity since 19th century cultural awakenings across Europe. It's starting to hurt them but there's too much momentum to change their ways now.

Fuck this guy. He raped a girl. If it happened to your sister you would give a fuck.

>I don't agree with a decision made by a judge, let's take justice in our own hands and send the guy death threats and ruin his life forever!

Meanwhile in reality

>whitemaleprivilege

Yeah, many of my countrymen are weak-minded subhumans.
Doesn't change the fact that cultural-marxist revolution in western countries was machinated by extremist jews.
These family values which you are speaking of, were in the core of cultural-marxist revolution.
Family values indeed are such an institution which is perhaps the strongest defense against multikulti shit, you are very right about it.
That's why these values had to be destroyed by mainstream media and all the Jewllywood movies glorifying nihilistic individualism.
I'm not saying all the jews should be blamed for this, but it's definitely some extremist orthodox jews who have an important role in this decadent movement.

Is there anything more gauche than open carrying for attention?

She was convicted for selling drugs to an undercover police officer twice, and shitty sensationalist media twist it into this.

>Image showing white/black person getting lenient/harsh sentence with/without media attention
>Image showing white/black person getting lenient/harsh sentence with/without media attention

Do Americans/french/proxies not know there's more than one judge in the US?

FUCK ALL YOU LIMP DICK RAPE APOLOGISTS

>let's ignore all the other judgements

He didn't rape her. They were drunk together at a party, she was older than him and invited him back. Then she passed out down an alley whilst getting fingerbanged and some SJW liberal progressive white knighted him.