PayPal is dying

Did you move your money out of your account yet?

ouch, what happened?

ebay stopped collaborating with them.

PayPal is bigger than ebay

And? they still rely on them.

People still use PayPal? Get with the times. PayPal is cr*p. Excuse my language.

For some business. It's not the mid 2000s anymore honestly. Frankly, eBay has been losing relevance for a while now.

Most websites don't take autismbucks from belgian debit cards so I have 20 yurobucks on paypal to feel like I live in a developed country

lost 5 points is now dying
shouldn't you be on /biz/ crying about your coins crashing

>op posts a chart with a 1 day time time span
>1 month time span they're still up almost 9%
sure is dead

>Frankly, eBay has been losing relevance for a while now.

It's the best platform for selling used items. It's not going anywhere.

Fuck yeah!

do you live under a rock? do you understand what paypal actually does or how big they are? its literally a bank without banking regulations imposed on them.

This. Amazon used to be the place to sell until they let the chinks in now that place is fucking rekt. you have to really be careful who you buy from on there now because the likelyhood they ship from china is 90%. Good luck getting your order in 4 months. I don't even have an amazon account anymore. I deleted it.

Alibaba ships much faster than 4 months. wtf are they doing there?

as said stop lying u fucking cunt

well, that's the cause for that dip. i don't agree with op, either. paypal ain't going anywhere.

the chinks are everywhere though, amazon, ebay, doesn't really matter. ebay was good in the past because you could buy "non-commercial" stuff from private parties. Once they started attracting commercial vendors it just became a second amazon/alibaba/reseller hellhole.

Spent 400$ today, account is empty.

Maybe they'll have to forgive my PayPal credit debt if they go under >:3

WTF Sup Forums YOU TOLD ME PAYPAL WILL MOON, I INVESTED MY AUTISTIC SON'S LIVE SAVINGS IN IT AAAAHHHHHH

It's still th #2 ecommerce site, behind amazon. It's still bigger than alibaba

Down 7%

>dying

Seems like the time to buy if you ask me

No, your debt will be sold at auction for pennies on the dollar to the entity buying it. You however will still owe the full amount.

Paypal isn't going anywhere, they're far bigger and more successful than eBay

it's not like buyers have much better choices at most places.

true but on rbay u can do US only and hide all the chinkshit from hongkong

yeah, then you only have to wade through the keyword spam garbage

>eBay splits with payment provider in favor of Adyen
>Adyen
Never even heard of it. Am I the only one?

>6% drop
It's fucking nothing. Still way up compared to a month ago, a year ago, and IPO.

So which payment method service would be good for today then?

Never heard of it before today either

I wish. despicable cunts that they are, the internet deserves something better.