Germany owes Greece 340 billion euros in reparations for nazi war crimes

>Germany owes Greece 340 billion euros in reparations for nazi war crimes

APOLOGISE

youtube.com/watch?v=rL5u5jIG8xQ

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Famine_(Greece)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No they don't you fucking Bouzouki-nigger.

We got fucked, there's no need to drag other countries down the drain along with us.

I support anything to destroy the Eternal German.

Fuck off you defeatist cuck Germany must pay reprations for the war crimes the Nazi regime commited. They pay reparations to jews why not us?

what war crimes

Thanks for the support appreciated

On June 10, 1944, for over two hours, Waffen-SS troops of the 4th SS Polizei Panzergrenadier Division under the command of SS-Hauptsturmführer Fritz Lautenbach went door to door and massacred Greek civilians as part of a 'retaliation measure' for a partisan attack upon the unit. A total of 214 men, women and children were killed in Distomo,[1] a small village near Delphi.[2] According to survivors, SS forces "bayoneted babies in their cribs, stabbed pregnant women, and beheaded the village priest.

Operation Kalavryta was mounted from Patras and Aigion on the Gulf of Corinth and from near Tripolis in central Peloponnese. All "Battle-Groups" were aimed at Kalavryta. Wehrmacht troops burnt villages and monasteries and shot civilians on their way. When they reached the town they locked all women and children in the local school and marched all males 12 and older to a hill just overlooking the town. There, the German troops machine-gunned them. There were only 13 male survivors. Over 500 died at Kalavryta. Survivors stated that when the Germans machine-gunned the crowd, they had been covered by the dead when they fell.

In total, nearly 700 civilians were killed during the reprisals of Operation Kalavryta. Twenty-eight communities—towns, villages, monasteries and settlements—were destroyed. In Kalavryta itself about 1,000 houses were looted and burned and more than 2,000 livestock seized by the Germans

Come to me and try to get your money.

Altschauerberg 8
91448 Emskirchen
Germany

I will beat the shit out of you.

The Holocaust of Kedros (Greek: Ολοkαύτωμα του Κέντρους), also known as the Holocaust of Amari (Greek: Ολοkαύτωμα του Αμαρίου), refers to an operation mounted by Nazi German forces against the civilian residents of nine villages located in the Amari Valley on the Greek island of Crete during its occupation by the Axis in World War II. The operation was carried out on 22 August 1944 by Wehrmacht infantry and was followed in the coming days by the razing of most villages, looting, pillage of livestock and destruction of harvests.[1] The number of Greek fatalities was 164. The operation was ordered by Generalleutnant Friedrich-Wilhelm Müller, commander of the garrison of Crete, to cow the population and deter local guerrillas from attacking the occupation forces during their imminent retreat to Chania.

Oh boy I am terrified right now Ahmed

The Razing of Kandanos (Greek: Καταστροφή της Καντάνου) or the Holocaust of Kandanos (Greek: Ολοkαύτωμα της Καντάνου) refers to the complete destruction of the village of Kandanos in Western Crete (Greece) and the killing of about 180 of its inhabitants on 3 June 1941 by German occupying forces during World War II.[1][2] It was ordered by Generaloberst Kurt Student in reprisal for the participation of the local population in the Battle of Crete that had held advancing German soldiers for two days. The destruction constituted one of the most atrocious war crimes committed during the occupation of Crete by Axis forces in World War II.

wow absolutely subhuman behavior from the germans i'm glad we were only pretending to be nazis in ww2

>germany
>paying debts
Kek, good luck with that.

The last time this happened, they've sunk their economy and started another world war

During the Axis Occupation of Greece in World War II, the village was the site of a massacre perpetrated by 12 Company of the 98th Regiment, of the German 1. Gebirgs-Division (First Mountain Division), which, on 16 August 1943, executed 317 inhabitants and torched the village.

On 12 August 1943, a two-man Wehrmacht reconnaissance team had come across a small group of andartes in the village and had reported back to divisional headquarters in Ioannina. On the evening of 15 August 1943, Colonel Josef Salminger, the commanding officer of the 98th Regiment, ordered 12 Company to attack the village on the following morning. The attack was led by 12 Company's leader, Lieutenant Röser, who personally shot the village priest at the outset of the assault. Men, women and children (74 of them under the age of 10) were killed indiscriminately, but almost half of the village's population managed to escape by swimming across the Arachthos river.

Give us back our jews NOW

No they must pay reparations whether they were pretending or not

No keep the jews but send us our reparation money

we were only pretending
germans weren't
bulgarians didnt commit any war crimes in greece

Is that the refugee shithole you're currently staying at?

stfu,i want my jews back

You actually did you occupied Nothern Greece and tried to ethnically cleanse Greeks. But since you are even poorer than Greece you get a pass. Just give us that tall mountain near the border so we can have a new highest mountain deal?

Jews should stick to the ovens. We should be grateful for the Jew- ethnic cleansing in Thessaloniki.

the peak's not even close to the border family

pay reparations

we din do nuffin

what i dont understand is that germs ridicule this although they gave them 2 submarines and other things for ww2

>that german again
I saw this post before

to the jews

this is the address of a fat german youtuber

Germany has paid over 90 billion dollars to Israel and jews as reparation payments over the years.

germany should give us our jews back money

sending ahmedabi right now

this is more than greece owes to krauts

Go to work and pay debts

what's that map about

Greeks works the longest hours in Europe

like this one for the whole world

>pooland

d*tch

More work doesn't necessairly mean more money. You could be lazying off, like you usually do, and still have +12h of work per day.

Why do you think Germans have significantly better economy?

1 billion dollar per jews killed? damn

Efficiency, stupid turk.

Siesta isnt productive tho.

how tf can arabs be anti semetic aren't they semetic too?
just change it to "anti jews" or "anti israel"

>340 billion euro for 214 partisans killed during war

you have proofs for this slavshit?

Wtf why germans should pay reparations to shitholes

They ows us money as well. They supported Franco and we had fourty years of a dictstorship. One trillion euros would be fine.

showing up isn't working user.

Fair enough but Greeks still work long hours after you adjust for part time employment

Moving the goal posts

10% of greek population died

pick one

Just give the adress to the antifas

i hate europe now, fugen cucks

my bad but people here think only about jews anyway when they hear this word

they got raped by the soviet union, just let them be.

They also lost WWI, you know what that can do to a man's soul? to know that every aspect of your nationality entails assraping and losing.

Let them be.

The biggest tax evader in Greece is a company from:

>They pay reparations to jews why not us?
Because the jews weren't dumb enough to sign a treaty giving up any claim to further reparations.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Famine_(Greece)

300000 victims caused by German occupation

>poland

you leech twice the money of the EU than us

Fuck off Satan, there's nothing wrong with this.

All of you should've been killed and now you wouldn't be whining here.

That treaty is null and void.

you can be efficient but still lazy you inbred sandnigger

>they got raped by
their women raped every russian soldier

but the ones who got truly assraped were gayreeks and other subhumans who fought against axis and central powers

we lost some territory in ww1 and they took our guns wow so much assrape ;^)

we gained more territory after ww2, didn't lose a thing

>however, Turkey continued sending aid until 1946 with other ships like SS Dumlupınar, SS Tunç, SS Konya, SS Güneysu and SS Aksu.

you are alive because of us.

Pay the goddamn debtnss

ficki ficki

>but the ones who got truly assraped were gayreeks and other subhumans who fought against axis and central powers

everyone google some pictures of bulgaria and read this again

kek

what ficki ficki those whores here probably enjoy it

the germs also cry a lot about immigrants but its them who keep their social system and health care alive

PAYDENBTS

T-thanks I guess. Sweden also sent help but the British navy blocked most shipments because muh naval blockade. Maybe the eternal Anglo must pay too.

we will genocide turks once more you will see

Cringe. That forced unfunny crap will never be a meme

No shit.
You can also work for 42h/week and get nothing done.
See Greece.

>a non nationality replied to me

once a barbar always a barbar, how can you live with yourself knowing that your alphabet is a greek creation?

Children of 5 learn to read and write, yet the average bulgarian could not figure out an alphabet.

agree 200Billion $ for the anglos

q

Add the Elgin marbles they stole from the Parthenon to that

xaxaxa fucking newfag it's been a meme for years
it got boring, that's why you're not seeing it too often now but a few years ago if a gayreek posted something the reply would be "pay denbts" 99% of the time

>we will genocide turks once more you will see
your whole culture is turkish you subhuman and your country is filled with turks and gypsies start a genocide and turkey invades your shithole in 5 minutes

If you don't like the deal, don't sign it, you stupid little gypsy.

T. Hasn't paid denbts

immigrant

It was a failed forced meme from the very start

pay reparations bulgayrian

why didnt you join the axis greece? we could have has so much fun together

xaxaxa your sandnigger kind is being raped in bulgaria as we speak and they are leaving for turkey in the thousands

turk genocide will happen again and we will slaughter 1 million turks again

Because Mussolini attacked us

we wanted dem islands from italy

>and they are leaving for turkey in the thousands
^why should they stay in that shithole?

>turk genocide will happen again a
yes it will happen tomorrow and then you will wake up and tell us about you rdream

Fucking Italians can't do anything right.
Worst ally ever.

You're not making any sense, Ahmed. Why would I be concerned with adhering to agreements or being true to one's word if I was an immigrant?

Fun fact, this is an austrian image.

You better learn.

i dont know the whites here dont write like you and nordics dont chimp out like us
some germs write like you but they are low class subhumans

You shouldn't have let them leave the HRE

same shit

you're responding to a severely autistic turk from germany who pretends to be greek

Sorry, the Brits can't give valuable historic monuments to semi-turkic barbarians like the Greeks. It might get destroyed.

looks like amoeba battle lel

i write shitaly not italy