Viet thread

Come along and discuss anything about Vietnam. Việt kiều / Native Vietnamese come aboard.

Language: Viet, English

Vietnam will play at the Futsal World Cup. W-will you support us?

Mặc dù mình là người Úc, mình cũng mong Việt Nam sẽ cố gắng hết sức và thắng :)

I was raised in vietnam and it really annoyed me how little anyone cared about the environnement.
I don't even mean savig up on electrictiy and global warming or pollution or any of that crap. It's just that some people never used bins, they put trash everywhere and anywhere, especially the rural folks. There's a ton of plastic bags on the side walk.
I remember one time some guy took a crap in front of my house too.

Has anything changed about that since then.

Lol. It's exactly like you described. It's so putrid on the streets of Vietnam that when you go outside on main streets, you would use a disposable face masks.

Those sewage with garbage are everywhere. Pretty sure there aren't even any bins / waste disposal service in Vietnam lol

Cảm ơn, vậy thôi chứ tâm lý chung là vào được là hên rồi.
It hasn't changed at all (which is quite sad), also it's too populated now.

Cuối cùng sau khi thắng được một huy chương vàng ở Olympic, bây giờ mìng cảm thấy tự hào về Việt Nam một chúc :D.

Việt Nam tham gia Futsal World Cup sẽ giúp Việt Nam lên trên "sân khấu" của thế giới. Được vào là hên, mà thắng thì là hên nửa

Where the Viet kieu at?
Queensland reporting in

1 com ga to go plox

Yo. South Australia reporting

CHING CHONG PING PONG

hahahahaha slanty eyed fuck

Mà bạn thấy sao về mấy cái meme chink-infested Australia, có chạm tự ái hông?

That wirr be 1 dorrah pliz

Úc là một đất nước đặc biệt , tại vì bạn có thể tìm và kết bạn với mọi người đến từ thế giới, và là môt đất nước đẹp.

Mấy cái meme về chink aus là bởi mấy người TQ qua từ 200 năm trước và VN 50-40 năm trước.

Haha nice try Pekka Genghis Zhang

People hate muzzies more now (including myself )
Even Pauline Hansen doesn't give a shit about asians

Bạn có gặp người abo lần nào chưa? :^)

Yes
They're not really rare and most aren't too bad

Tất nhiên. Cũng có một người bạn thân mà là một phần abo (Tìm trên google Lost Generation để mà hiểu) gặp mỗi ngày.

Hay nói về trò đùa và điện tử, nhưng hơi không ổn lắm.

BROTHER!

Da của bạn trắng như nào

Mẹ con sinh ra ơ Saigon, Ba là Hué.

(did this make sense ;_;)

*Mẹ mình

Anyway, my skin is kind of like you

Nghe bảo internet ở Úc ngang tầm dial-up, cho xin confirm
Majority of people still litter like it's no one business and even parents tell their kids to throw trashes on the street. It's still bad and it won't get better any time soon. I just pray it won't reach poo in loo status

It's shit (250kbps down)
Even internet in vn internet Cafe is better

Apparently Hanoi is cleaner than Saigon is this true? Only been to saigon

Tony Fagbott decided to not switch to NBN because he thought hurr durr i want my copper wired commodore 64. Now government is doing a half ass half copper half optic fibre instead of pure fibre.

I'm whiter because i'm a shut in lmao

I missed those cafes where you play on decent pc's loaded with games for hours and pay like what 1-2 dollars at the end?

How can i learn viet

I like pho

hey Viet friend do you happen to know pic related?

Delete this thread

Hello, is this the better version of the /asean/ general?

khong co gi
quy hon
doc lap tu do

I'm sorry the Vietcong shot your uncle's dick off.

I want to marry a Vietnamese qt and bring her back here to live on a farm with me.

Delete this thread immediately

Do people there wear those rice-cone-hat-thingys? (I do not know the name)

LA reporting.

Viets why are you fucking Niggers in the UK?

The HK chinks,Thais and flips are considered top tier immigrants why do you have to let the asian pride down?

Because the Vietnamese gangster, they are drug smuggler.
Not like they just Chimp out and looting neighbourhood and shiet.

Were basically shittiest chinks
Pinoys don't do any crime anyways since allow them are gold digger brides to Brits

Asbthe other guy said it's just gang related crime not nignog rape or murder or anything

I love the Vietbros