Sister has shitty walmart-tier HP laptop with a TN panel and garbage CPU

>sister has shitty walmart-tier HP laptop with a TN panel and garbage CPU
>Sister just got a new, higher paying job
>Say to her that now maybe she can get a nicer laptop like one of those Dell XPS ones
>She seems confused and says something about how I'm never satisfied with what I have

???
My mom acts like this too in regards to updating tech, when I upgraded my TV from a small 720p to a larger 4k, she made some comment about how the 720 was "just fine". Are women naturally predisposed to be content with using low-quality tech or is it just my family who's retarded? I'm a smart cool person with the cool latest tech and anyone that doesn't agree with me is a gay poorfag.

Women as a whole are retarded.
But mindless buyfagging and consumption is also retarded.

Honestly though 720p TVs aren't much worse than 2160p
Panel quality matters much more.

It has nothing to do with gender, retard. It's more an attitude gained from a life being poor or lower middle class. "Don't waste things", "don't buy things you don't need".
And you killed a thread to bitch about your family instead of discussing tech.

Oh it's that thread again

I used to tell myself that my shitty tech was just fine when I was a poorfag student

It's actually the exact opposite of what you describe. Poorer people are far more likely to spend large portions of their income on conspicuous displays of consumption such as brand new phones, TVs, and shoes as a few examples.

Nice meme you retard.

Kys faggot. Your sister is happy with what she has and didn't need to upgrade. You need to spend money so you can show off on/g/ and pretend that you have value.

>I'm a smart cool person with the cool latest tech and anyone that doesn't agree with me is a gay poorfag.
OP confirmed faggot and this is a bait thread. Or he's actually retarded and wants his amily to think he's cool for wasting his money on the next new thing and instead they call him a retard like he is.

My sister owns nothing. She's a degenerate drug addict. Why would I post that if I were OP you fucking moron.

She's just more mature than you, simply as that.

You are being a dick. Imagine if they shit on you for not having nice cloths or shoes when all you care is that it covers your naked body

Those are mere appliances to them. I don't replace my washing machine because there's a shiny, new model on the market if the one I have still washes my clothes just fine.

If your sister is like most women, a 'Walmart-tier' laptop is just fine for her needs. Also, it's a bit awkward to just bring up something random like that...like if you got a new job, and I said, 'maybe you can get yourself a better set of nosehair trimmers now'. Some people just continue using things as long as they work. My desktop is from 2008, and it works just fine for what I do. Also still have a flip phone. :)

>And you killed a thread to bitch about your family instead of discussing tech.
not OP but 99.99999% of the threads on Sup Forums are trash

>drug addict.
well why waste money on bullshit tech which in reality does nothing
when she can spend that money on something that will allow her to be happy if only ever so briefly until she needs to find more

You are just a consumerist fag, OP, that's all.

Why are you getting angry over what your sister uses you fucking autist

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

Very sly OP

>and then i called her a whore and kicked her out of my smelly basement
>reply to my thread , please i beg (You)

/thread

Fuck you
Saged
I already replied to your meme, fucking nigger

Most women can be divided into two categories when it comes to tech:

>Buys something, uses the shit out of it, but never feels the need to upgrade unless old shit is literally unusable.
>Buys a new phone / laptop / tablet every year, yet never uses any of them to their full potential, and lets all their old, still working devices to gather dust.

Just your family, user.
I guess it's genetic.

men care about toys
women care about events and socializing

thats why gearheads and boat dudes and plane dudes and craftsmen and shit are all dudes. Gamers are dudes, toy collectors are dudes, tech enthusiasts are dudes, hardcore collectors are dudes, and so on and so forth

There is probably an even split for artsy hobbies as a whole, but when you get into each of them individually you might see some patterns. In my experience visual art like painting and photography skews female except in the professional world, where i haven't really observed any worthwhile patterns

>>She seems confused and says something about how I'm never satisfied with what I have
Is she wrong? It sounds like she's perfectly satisfied with what she has and doesn't see the need to waste money on something new for the sake of it, then your soy-enriched bugman ass comes in and starts putting her down because it doesn't have some big number or marketing gimmick she couldn't give a fuck about. She just wants a tool to get a job done, not a lifestyle she can brag on the internet about.

It's not a woman thing, either, it's just a natural reaction when someone starts mewling like a child about a trivial luxury.