I love Windows 10

>I love it when the programs aren't working
>I love it when everything is so slow
>I love it when the most simple tasks are almost impossible
>I love it when the operating system is so shit you want to skin yourself alive
>I love it when the employees don't know what the fuck to do so they just say "reboot your pc"
>I love it when the results to fix something are from 2015
>I love it when Windows 98 could run better than 10
>I love it when it bothers you about updating
>I love it when updating doesn't work
>I love it when I see a error every 3 secs

I love it when nothing works.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/79utn0/fall_creators_update_build_1709_causing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm proud of Windows 10. Not working for retards.

> heres your alternative
>Programs ALWAYS WORK
>Everything is always faster (with only 2 hours of conig)
> I love it when the most simple tasks are simple like deleting a folder rm -r folder name.
>I love it when my OS is so great I can't shut the fuck up about it, even though I switch OS's more often than I have sex.
> I love it when kernel devs make "informative' comments on their OS that are incredibly informative
> I love it when fixes are installing a new disturbution
> I love it when intsead of updating your webserver just gets fucked becuase it's vulnerable to SVE-20xx-xxxx
> I love it when I have to tweak the bios every day

hmm

>here's how retarded I am
>I can't make anything work on linux cause I am trash and assume others are incompetent like me
>I keep assuming shit cause I can't optimize a linux system
>I love it when I rm -r my webserver partition without 'alias rm="rm -i" ' cause I am a brainlet.
>I love it when I can't find a distro retarded like me, even ubuntu feels too much of a challenge.
> I love it when I am ignorant and can't understand what the fuck devs are talking about. Hell, I can't even read a mailing list right.
> I love it when I update and break my webserver because I am a monkey.
> I love it when my webserver has more holes than french cheese and I can't secure it because I can barely doubleclick a folder.
> I love it when I try an efi install and break everything.
>hmm

Works for me :^)

Windows 7 users confirmed for most comfy

lets be realistic, vista is far more comfy.
better UI with less bloat but more easily accessible features
and no homegroup cancer.

Can't wait to reinstall 10 tomorrow, 7 is ancient garbage

why would you love that

>I love it when nothing works.

Install ubuntu

I didn't love spending all of today trying to fix the BCD after moving the partition in the hope of fixing update failures.

ITT: things that never happened

>I love it when nothing works.
Then you'll really love apple OP.

You forgot

>I love how everything I actually use isn't supported

works great for me! Don't pirate shit and download torrents. Big Brother is watching and doesn't like that.

Is random freezing a common issue? I thought it was just my laptop aging but my brand new fairly high end pc does too

I would have performance issues occasionally and I realized it was the hard drive read/write speed. I had pretty high specs for everything except that. Whatever shitty background tasks were going on managed to take up all the read and writes and froze up everything else while they waited their turn.

Cool story OP, I have none of these issues on Windows 10 LTSB. Rock solid stability and uptimes that last until I decide to reboot for a security update.

>I love it when the programs aren't working
There's more compatibility in Win10 than in literally any other OS. I'm not even memeing.
>I love it when everything is so slow
It's the fastest Windows version and it works much faster than MacOS if both OS are under heavy load. It might have marginally slower GUI than the same MacOS and some Linux distros when everything is in the state of "I do literally nothing with my PC"
>I love it when the most simple tasks are almost impossible
This goes all the ways. There are simple tasks Win10 does easily which are pretty fucking hard to achieve on other OS
>I love it when the operating system is so shit you want to skin yourself alive
Yeah, I'm using MacBook Pro on my work too.
>I love it when the employees don't know what the fuck to do so they just say "reboot your pc"
So not only you have no idea what you're talking about - everyone surrounding you also knows nothing.
>I love it when the results to fix something are from 2015
Meaning the issue is likely to be your own fault of putting your own head too deep down your own ass.
>I love it when Windows 98 could run better than 10
I see you had never used Win98
>I love it when it bothers you about updating
Which is "once in several months" if you're at least a somewhat adequate human being
>I love it when updating doesn't work
Happens, when you manually break your OS
>I love it when I see a error every 3 secs
Try stopping making errors every 3 seconds.
>I love it when nothing works
Ricing your desktop isn't "working", user.

I know like 3 people on Sup Forums who dislike Win10 and can name actual valid reasons instead of just being brain-dead retarded.

Its not that for me. 850 evo and disk usage isn't high

The issue has also gone away for me anyways. Is it actually freezing or can you still move the mouse and whatnot? If it's not actually freezing, have you looked at the task manager while it's being unresponsive to see if there is a bottleneck with the processor or memory and what processes are the cause?

Hard drive sounds pretty swanky so I'm guessing ram and your processor are also pretty sweet but, since you're an user, occam's razor says I should assume you're stupid and somehow got shit parts somewhere else that's causing the issue.

You can't be serious. Vista UI is literally shit. Slow as fuck also

>have a seat

Sorry for the late reply. No bottlenecks anywhere, mouse still moves but can't interact with anything. 1600x@4ghz and 16gb samsung b die @3200mhz. Everything low usage but freeze lasts anywhere from 5 seconds to 30. Happens just the same on my laptop.

And don't forget the blatant personal data stealing. CBF with Linux but Windows 7, crippled, custom firewall and selected updates. Perfect

>I love fucking stop errors that cause your computer to BSOD and restart because Windows can't write a running process with any practicality

>dual monitors
>both get locked to 60hz when you have shit open in both

1709 is such fucking shit.

I was alright with some of the issues 1703 had, was able to at least handle it. But 1709 is unstable as it gets. I decided to go back to 8.1, I can't handle this trash.

Guaranteed replies.

>Trying this hard to fit in
Stop posting any time

You know when you suddenly see a watermark because apparently your legit activation doesn't work anymore and you have to wait for a few hours,

Or when you are opening the People app, select a contact, it shows nothing and your CPU usage is at 100%

Or when you want to google so you can download something better than edge, but edge takes 5 minutes to open a link

Or when you're using your favorite email client, or even the mail client on W10, and you open a link and it takes about 5 minutes to register that you even clicked on that link, at which point you might be masturbating or doing something else and not even remembering what you did that for

Or when you're playing a random game that uses opengl and it thinks you're using a 30hz display

Works on my computer

Works perfectly fine here. Maybe you should stay on your freetarded garbage since a just werks without constant tinkering OS like Windows is not the right thing for you.

This

I mean it's not rock solid but it's the best a commoner can have.

over the years we have had versions of windows that are literally jokes in the tech world due to how bad they are

>WinME
>Vista
>Win10

all should be avoided, and their users mocked

>my austistic server OS has constant complaints about lack of high-grade software, excessive configing and jury-rigging, and how everything is still stuck in the philosophy of crusty neckbeards from the 80's, that believe terminals and emacs is the apex of interface design and usage;
>my only response is to scream how the system is infallible, and anyone who mentions a problem is just too stupid to use it.
Lincucks like you are the freetard version of Steve Jobs's "you're holding it wrong" meme.
It's a good system for a lot of things, but not the e-panacea people make it to be.

t. guy who is certified in autistic bash scripts;

Sounds just like my linux experience
Installing programs only gave errors, everything was sluggish, constantly bothers you about updates and doing anything is such a hassle that I'd rather chop off my own balls than bother with that shit

Why did you skip 8 and 8.1?

Because 8.1 is fairly stable and better than 7, with the only real fault being the lack of a classic start menu.

this.
People grumble about 10, but it's way better than the clusterfuck the 8.1 launch was.
Windows 10 is really usable, though annoying at times.

Say what
Why do you hate win10 then. It's literally 8.1 with start menu. Same shit with same bugs and performance issues. Can you get any more delusional?

People that hate on windows 10 and say how it never works, etc, must be fucking retarded, because I work in an environment of 100 laptops, all windows 10 and besides normal shit, and weird Microsoft things, they, for the most majority just work, and is 10000x better than 8 and 8.1 ever was.

>>Lol@linux.

Seconding this. Doubly so on M$'s Surface line.
1607 was at least stable.

Sure, except Windows 10 has been there for years now, and 1709 still feels like a beta version. There's no justification for that. 8.1 in contrast right now is solid and generally has no issues. Microsoft should stop the "quality" updates and make a system that does not cause random CPU usage spikes while using applications that are not supposed to have issues even on freaking Bay Trail tablets.

>It's literally 8.1 with start menu
>Delusional
Look at a mirror sometimes. Windows 10, much more than 8.1 ever did, tries to shove the newer gimped elements on your face like that fugly settings menu, introduces serious bugs like the ones described here , installs games without my consent after rebooting and updating several times, and the start menu is a piece of shit that made the people who worked on Classic Shell, a product that worked perfectly on 8.1 and included a better menu by the way, stop support because Microsoft keeps putting out updates that are against tampering of any sort when their shit is already broken.

You'd think that after many years of telemetry and data gathering these worthless, pathetic beings would at least settle down and try to make a useful operating system. To even compare 10 to 8.1 -is- delusional. Give me a system where I don't have to worry tomorrow about some random fucking update (that I cannot disable individually on 10, by the way) messing up anything that I do. Fuck off.

Even 1703 is somewhat stable. 1709 was when they got drunk, they probably thought to themselves "shit, we're progressing. this can't be happening, Windows -has- to be a pile of shit" and decided to trash it up some.

>it's the best a commoner can have.
Fuck the plebs! We should use and advice advanced tech to everyone

Your OC is unstable then?

Sorry, I updated my windows 8.1 all the way to being unusable and switched to 7. I don't believe MS ever fixed it since same bugs that bothered me in 8.1 appear in 10 as well.

Which bugs are those?

It was introduced sometime around 8.1 release and delivered to 7 and 8 via updates. It is still a thing in 10 too. It's not an issue, it's a feature.

Have you checked with LatencyMon?

I only have that issue with W10 1709 (not previous versions) and my clover trail tablet which is a piece of shit and does that on any Windows version because apparently the sandisk emmc it has is a piece of trash. On my PC 8.1 has only had issues (in the last 3 years) when I tried integrating updates on the ISO.

It has nothing to do with DPC latencies. MS fucked up i/o and ironically their spyware lag because of it. You need to either get rid of spyware (which is almost impossible in 8/8.1/10) or fix the i/o. I moved to win7 effectively solving both.

What sort of weak bait is this?

I have a toaster for PC and it works flawlessly 99% of the times (1% = when W10 gets an update)

oh. here's my rig

FX 4100 @ stock + 550ti 1gb + 8gb DDR 3...

I pirated Windows 10, will Microsoft know if I buy something from the app store?

>too dumb to get Win10 to work
go back to Nintendo or kys, pleb

they've always said they don't give a crap, and piracy works out for them, to ensure marketshare.

The amount of people pirating windows is decreasing little by little

Lots of users get OEM licenses for cheap and call it a day.

yes some of Win10 is crappy but I never experienced what you describe
seems completely random and anecdotical
what kind of crappy machine are you using?

Just as planned

>About 3 million computers get sold every year in China, but people don't pay for the software. Someday they will, though. As long as they are going to steal it, we want them to steal ours. They'll get sort of addicted, and then we'll somehow figure out how to collect sometime in the next decade.

Speech at the University of Washington

an i5 4460 and a 280x, nothing special, nothing that should have these issues. I don't have these issues on 8.1, 7, random loonix distros, even hackintosh has no trouble here. Some of these issues are well known, for instance:

reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/79utn0/fall_creators_update_build_1709_causing/

I don't like how intrusive it is and many of the design decisions but I haven't experienced many technical issues (if any) with Win 10.

I've had 8.1 Pro running on my laptop and desktop for a while now and honestly can't recall any real issues in the last year or so. Works great for me.

Thank you.

Anyone tried the new bash shell and Linux backend in windows 10? I just enabled it and will try it out on next reboot.

>actually using "apps"
>not powershelling them to oblivion first startup and get a start menu
Whew lad

MUH MESHIINUH!

ME: Would bluescreen if you looked at it funny.
Vista: Slow as shit: took 90 seconds to boot on a system that would boot XP in under 20. The UI was slow. One of the most basic OS functions -- file copy -- was broken. Zip files could take 20 minutes to open.
Win10: Boots in 5 seconds on a SSD, and under 20 from a hard drive. Responsive. Stable. Secure. The most "just werks" OS in the history of OS's.

Anyone knows why changing the timezone fucks up the start menu?

>Boots in 5 seconds on a SSD, and under 20 from a hard drive
Nope, that's a sleep mode
>Responsive
Nope
>Stable
LMAO
>Secure
FFS STOP IT

The only thing that matters is time from off to on. You don't get penalized for being smart about it.

>hit winkey, start comes instantly up. Select control panel, control panel comes instantly up.
Seems responsive to me.

>Stable
Rocking 30 day+ uptimes and the only thing that ends them are updates.

>Secure
Malware? Anyone remember the days when this was a thing on Windows? Now you have to be a Linux or MacOS user to know that feel.

I use windows 10 everyday, it's fine but has some major flaws

>UI inconsistency and personality dissociation issues
Is it a tablet or a pc? Neither is good, a HUGE step forward since w8 but still not good
>Mandatory update
I installed the enterprise version and blocked the updates, it somehow managed to turn them back on, at this point I don't care anymore
>Data collection
The OS randomly start consuming all the bandwidth of regular HDD an SSD is mandatory for being able to use this piece of shit system
>Poor compatibility with pre-windows xp software
>Awfull stock-system "apps"
I had to replace everything but outlook, but I have my personal set of third party applications perfected in the last 15 years so is a no issue

Must suck to suck then huh? Been using Windows 10 due to Ryzen not liking 7. Not a single issue other than it auto-restarting. Which was easily fixed by disabling the auto-reboot and taking ownership of the task away from SYSTEM.

>Been using Windows 10 due to Ryzen not liking 7
What a faggot. Win7 runs better on ryzen than win10.

Not when you're trying to use an NVME SSD. Or have an external actually capable of saturating USB 3.1. I didn't spend good money on my new system to have it gimped by OS and lack of driver/hardware support. Not to mention no DX12 or Vulkan support.

How does Sup Forums struggle this much with Windows? How can you manage to fuck shit up this bad?

Sup Forums isn't very bright. It's why so many resort to using Linux to try to fool themselves into thinking they're smart.

This. 8.1 + Classic Shell is the last good version of Windows.

Sir, Plz delet this. Windows(R) 10(TM) is very good operation system.

Sincerely,
Prakesh
Micropoo Bombay

>Singh
Might be a sikh

>lack of driver/hardware support
Brain damage. Stick to 10, it just works for people like you.