Is i installing macOS hard on a non mac

is i installing macOS hard on a non mac
and will the keyboard work the same like i know windows has windows key and mac has cmd key or something how will that work out

Other urls found in this thread:

hackintosh.com/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Apple is gay.

basically the cmd key does what the ctrl key on windows, like cmd+c = copy and cmd+v = pasting.
Also did you checked if your hardware is compatible with macOS?

my laptop is a asus k55a
(i7 3630qm
750gb hdd
intel hd 4000
)

yeah, but did you checked if that is compatible? Installing macOS on another hardware is easy, is the post install where shit gets more complicated.
Search your model and see if more people tried to install macos on it. Usually what never works is the wi-fi chip or the sd reader

oh
thank u for this info

just read a shitton of guides (you can start here: hackintosh.com/) before doing anything and don't come here complaining because something bad happened

NICE THUMB

yeah ur comment made me think twice
but i do want a macOS running laptop tho

>but i do want to take cock up my ass
Really made me think.

salty Mac haters get out

It's easier to install macos with full compatibility on a desktop PC for obvious reasons. you can check a list of compatible laptops and use that as a buying guide in the future

Apple is gay.

/thread

looks like my wifi card is not compatible

see

then you will have to use an adapter. good look with your project.

see

I would help you, but the last time I made a Apple thread, people spammed posts from Tonymac. Also, people from Insanely Mac and Tony Mac would be better at helping since they probably install Mac OS in their sleep. I was able to get help on AMD-OSX since I have AMD hardware and I ended up getting a Hackintosh installed. Since you have Intel hardware, you are going to have an easier time to install. Google your hardware and see if that version of Mac OS is compatible. If not, try one of those forums I mentioned for Intel.

>i7
Should work
>750gb HDD
Doesn't matter what hard drive, should work if HDD or SSD
>Intel HD 4000
Most intel cards should work out of the box, I believe. I know AMD cards mostly work out of the box, it is only Nvidia that needs web drivers installed depending on build number.

>laptop
Run, don't walk, to your nearest computer hardware vendor and assemble a desktop instead.

Hackintoshing a laptop is an arcane art. That way lies madness.

Why not use ethernet or buy a compatible wifi dongle?

English machine broke lol

MACTODDLERS ON SUICIDE WATCH