"'oooohhh Ching Chong ling long ting ting!"

>"'oooohhh Ching Chong ling long ting ting!"
Wtf lmao why does Chinese sound so fucking retarded?!

... are these fucking environmentalist hippies literally trying to energy-shame people now?

To me any form of Chinese sounds brighter than American. "Where can I like get a like you know like hamburger." Americans sounds retarded. The only culture you fat fucks have derives from immigration. Think about that you ignorant fat fuck.

UUUUUHHHHH *SHARTS* uh-oh
POOPIE C: POOP FART FECES
UH-OH
I JUST SHAT MYSELF

English: Where would I go to buy a hamburger?
Any other language: [WHERE HAMBURGER BUY?]
yeah real elegant

Right you do realize this entirely depends on the people, right? Also at least most other countries speak several languages. You fuckheads only speak American. Also your constant use of filler words makes you all look even more retarded than you are.

>Itt: ignorance

(Right) you (do) realize this entirely depends on the people, (right)? (Also at least) most other countries speak several languages. You fuckheads only speak American. (Also) your constant use of filler words makes you (all) look even more retarded (than you are.)

[In parenthesis are filler/redundancies]

That's like a 10y/o image

>
>English: Where would I go to buy a hamburger?
>Any other language: [WHERE HAMBURGER BUY?]
>yeah real elegant

Generally if would be "where buy hamburger"

Kur man reikėtu nueiti, kad galėčiau nusipirkti hamburgerį?

Wow clever Trevor. Now try to speak Dutch or Portuguese to me. Let's see how you do. Oh wait, you can't because you're a twat.

I'm pretty sure it's a requirement to learn one foreign language to graduate high school.
Most people learn spic-speak, the rest learn French or German. This goes as a completely unused skill and the knowledge gets dumped after about 2 years.

Why would we need to speak any other language? Ours is clearly the superior language and all you third world peasants seem to be required to learn it

You really think America is still superior huh? At least we speak several languages. Also be grateful that we're here. Without the mighty Europe your country would still be swarming with red skins.

>You really think America is still superior huh?
Yes
>At least we speak several languages
So? I can travel anywhere and there will be people speaking English. I don't need to learn any other language
>Also be grateful that we're here. Without the mighty Europe your country would still be swarming with red skins
What does this have to do with anything?

Ahaha my God your ignorance amazes me.

>He says in English
See it's nice knowing you lessers take the time to learn a superior language. Really gives me hope for your third world countries

Ahaha man you really made my day. I hope you know Americunt is on the brink of becoming 3rd world tier.

>I hope you know Americunt is on the brink of becoming 3rd world tier
Except its not, and the only way that could happen is if we were invaded and lost (Will never happen) or if there was some financial disaster magnitudes greater than the crash in '08 (Not going to happen). Stay mad third worlder

>the lone superpower in the world
>3rd world-tier
don't worry abdul, we're not in a hurry to become like you

Ahahaha brainwashed idiots.
Fun fact I don't even live in Portugal and am Dutch. Also you cunts are all really, really stupid. The shit you faggots learn in college. Is taught to us in highschool. Let that sink in faggots. You also have a fantastic medical system. My God you guys are oblivious...

>brags about being soooo smart and educated
Good job outing yourself as an grade-F idiot, m8

>The shit you faggots learn in college. Is taught to us in highschool. Let that sink in faggots
So why are foreigners so desperate to come here for college? Why do we have the best higher education in the world? Don't be upset cause your country is third world, everyone is third world compared to AMERICA

In fact, american english sounds even more retarded.

>American """"banter""""
Seriously lads, just stop trying

God bless the states boooiiiii
Yeah keep dreaming boy.

I am literally done discussing shit with you patriots. USA NR1 USA USA USA.

Think about why 90% of the world hates you.

>i can travel anywhere
Top kek yeah im sure the average english will serve you well outside of europe or north america

>lone super power
Yeah guys just ignore China were totaly the only ones

Didnt know the entire US population spoke like teenage girls

Been to Thailand, China, and Brazil without knowing their shitty languages and I did just fine

>Think about why 90% of the world hates you
They're jealous...?

Well spoiler alert. They do. You all sounds extremely retarded.

Portuguese is literally just retarded Spanish. Your language is a fucking meme.

Are you from the same Portugal which has adult literacy at the rock bottom of all developed countries?

Right you clearly haven't been to Portugal.
No I'm from the states. A country with the higest obecity rating on the globe.

>Right you clearly haven't been to Portugal.
I don't need to go to Portugal to know what Portuguese sounds like, imbecile. My grandfather is from Brazil and I speak fluent Spanish. Portuguese is retarded Spanish. You're not very intelligent, are you? No wonder Portugal is such a poor shithole.

>disgusting pig speak

Brazil and Portuguese are so different. You ignorant American.

>Tries to insult Americans
>Everyone else realizes the filename
>tumblrina

this anime is fucking hilarious

I didn't know 'brazil' was a language.

Kanker mongool krijg even lekker de kanker.

>Water vapour from generators
>Bad

Mkay, make fun of us boiling water to drive turbines all you want ayy lmaos

This and also SHART

你能告訴我哪裡可以買漢堡嗎?
Nice bait by the way

sickest burn i've seen on here for a while. good job, jared

but you should thank Chinese since they put cool name for your country

In Chinese, the US is written as 美国, beautiful cunt
In our Japanese, the US is denoted as 米国, rice cunt (yes, you guys are ricers!)