itunes.apple.com/us/app/chappy-the-gay-dating-app/id1203233214?mt=8
itunes.apple.com/gb/app/grindr-gay-chat/id319881193?mt=8
itunes.apple.com/us/app/hornet-the-gay-social-network/id462678375?mt=8
itunes.apple.com/us/app/gay-chat-meet-hookup-touché/id1076156218?mt=8
itunes.apple.com/us/app/growlr-gay-bear-social-media/id393402212?mt=8
play.google.com/store/search?q=gay&c=apps&hl=en
play.google.com/store/search?q=indian&c=apps&hl=en
youtu.be/qARozmOb9PY
hongkongfp.com/2017/06/08/china-uncovers-massive-underground-network-apple-employees-selling-customers-personal-data/
9to5mac.com/2016/04/19/apple-transparency-report-law-enforcement-requests/
engadget.com/2016/07/21/kickasstorrents-apple-facebook-homeland-security/
youtu.be/S2yI7OHbS3E
youtu.be/vgUCf6gonSI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's your use case?

>Fox News
What a joke

That's literally like asking: cocks+aids or non-degeneracy.

I suck cocks on a daily basis and my breath always smells of cum. Also my ass is so lose shit falls oit constantly during the day.

Then get an Android: landing.google.com/intl/en/pride/

Imagine the kind of turbo loser that has this picture saved on his computer

Android easy.

iOS doesn't have basic stuff like close all programs at the same time, When you disable wifi/bluetooth from the scrolldown setting, it doesn't actually disable. Android has Clover and torrent downloaders.

iOS is shit desu.

itunes.apple.com/us/app/grindr-gay-chat/id319881193?mt=8
itunes.apple.com/us/app/gay-chat-dating-partner/id1229347669?mt=8
itunes.apple.com/us/app/chappy-the-gay-dating-app/id1203233214?mt=8
itunes.apple.com/gb/app/grindr-gay-chat/id319881193?mt=8
itunes.apple.com/us/app/hornet-the-gay-social-network/id462678375?mt=8
itunes.apple.com/us/app/gay-chat-meet-hookup-touché/id1076156218?mt=8
itunes.apple.com/us/app/growlr-gay-bear-social-media/id393402212?mt=8

I don't know man, all the best gay apps are on iPhones.

>all these irrelevant shit

meanwhile iOS is better in everything that acutually matter.

Talk about mental gymnastics. It's kind sad to see what happens when people can't afford the best the technology has to offer

id rather suck cocks than go bald

Meanwhile Android is better in everything that actually matters. Talk about mental gymnastics. It's kind of sad to see what happens when people are too gay to use the best technology has to offer.

>iOS doesn't have basic stuff like close all programs at the same time
Which you don't need to do on iOS nor Android, memory management deals with the closing/suspending of applications.
You should only manually close an application that is misbehaving.
>When you disable wifi/bluetooth from the scrolldown setting, it doesn't actually disable.
True, it turns it off until the next morning at 7am or for 24 hours. Which from user feedback, is what people wanted. Most people use the toggles to disconnect and reconnect quickly from networks, and it has a very marginal effect on battery life.
> Android has Clover and torrent downloaders.
iOS has Fortune and The Chan. While you cannot get torrent clients from the App Store, you can get them from 3rd-party stores with and without jailbreak.

play.google.com/store/search?q=gay&c=apps&hl=en
play.google.com/store/search?q=indian&c=apps&hl=en

I don't know man, all the best gay pajeet apps are on Androids.

Okay I'll bite, what makes iPhones worth 2X the price of Android phones that have faster performance if like you said they basically do the same thing?

youtu.be/qARozmOb9PY

What does Tim Cook recommend on the iPhone? What about his boyfriend?

iOS if you prefer consistency across all of your apps, possibly better optimized apps, and if you're 100% comfortable with accepting what Apple gives or takes away, even if you don't like what they're doing.
Android if prefer a little more freedom, don't mind running a potentially outdated software, app inconsistency, Applefags talking shit to you about snapchat or green bubbles, etc.
If you can jailbreak your iPhone, then disregard everything I just said.

>Okay I'll bite, what makes iPhones worth 2X the price of Android phones that have faster performance if like you said they basically do the same thing?
Not much really, people who buy them are normally buying into an ecosystem which they feel is right for them, same as a person who buys Android would feel the price they pay is a justification for the service they get.

They are both ecosystems, you just have to pick which one meets your needs.

I wouldn't know, I'm not in contact with these individuals.

So from a technical perspective what do iPhones have to offer that android don't? Beside a cloud based data mining bot that sells your info to third parties and hackers?

hongkongfp.com/2017/06/08/china-uncovers-massive-underground-network-apple-employees-selling-customers-personal-data/

9to5mac.com/2016/04/19/apple-transparency-report-law-enforcement-requests/

engadget.com/2016/07/21/kickasstorrents-apple-facebook-homeland-security/

Only serious comment in the thread.

although fpbp

pathetic samefag, it's so blatantly obvious it's cringe

t. ex iPhone 6 plus owner with jailbreak that now switched to a v20

>So from a technical perspective what do iPhones have to offer that android don't? Beside a cloud based data mining bot that sells your info to third parties and hackers?
You mean outside of services?
Maybe the FaceID/Biometric tech and their SoC.
Aside from that, it depends on your use case, you'll have a similar experience on both.
Google is not much better with data security and privacy either, as well as their OEMs.
The grass is equally dull on both sides of the fence.

Fucking kill yourself

ohhh, you know how to html edit? Do you also know how to do the perfect rimjob?

The fact that that's the app that got your attention the most out of all the other shitty ones is extremely revealing of your extra chromosomes.

>SoC
I don't know man everyone keeps saying iPhones constantly overheat and thermal throttle only after a few minutes of use. People in real life seem to have the same experience as well.

youtu.be/S2yI7OHbS3E
youtu.be/vgUCf6gonSI

I feel really really sorry for you.
Is it so fucking hard for you to believe that someone might share this person's opinion?

My 5s is holding steady but YMMV of course.
Every modern phone has something or other wrong with it, whether it be software, hardware etc. LG G4 bootloops, Note 7 batteries, Redmi Note 3 exploding in a dudes pocket.

Like I said, the grass is equally dull, you just pick the ecosystem that meets your needs.

oneplus 5T:
>$500
>faster performance
>8GB RAM/128GB Internal
>3,300 mAh battery (0-60 in 30 min)
>~1080p amoled screen
>dual 16MP cameras
>rarely overheats and thermal throttles

iPhone X:
>$1,000
>slower performance
>3GB RAM/64GB Internal
>2,717 mAh battery (0-40 in 30 minutes)
>~1080p amoled screen
>dual 12 MP cameras
>constantly overheats and thermal throttles

Spotted the triggered Fox News reading boomer

Why are you trying to force an argument?
I’ve been perfectly fair and balanced, but we can all see your brand loyalty.
It doesn’t matter who makes the fucking thing, it matters whether you’re happy with it or not.

>Why are you trying to force an argument?
>I’ve been perfectly fair and balanced, but we can all see your brand loyalty.
I don't even own a 5T. Currently on a galaxy s5 active I got after my bendgate 6 plus finally died from touchgate.

>It doesn’t matter who makes the fucking thing, it matters whether you’re happy with it or not.
Right but I wasn't arguing subjective things like brand loyalty which we can all clearly see.

Point is objectively the iPhone X is NOT worth twice the price of a oneplus 5T no matter how you spin it.

>Android users
OOGA BOOGA BOOGA YES SIR ANDROID IS GOOD PHONE SIR I AM GOOD PHONE YES

I never claimed it was objectively better value.

>iPphone users
OOGA BOOGA BOOGA YES SIR iPhone IS GOOD PHONE SIR I AM GOOD PHONE YES

why the fuck are you torrenting on a phone lmao fucking pajeets can't even afford a computer

>Like I said, the grass is equally dull, you just pick the ecosystem that meets your needs.

Do you even know what a computer is?

whatever you say street shitter

That doesn’t claim better value, that says that both ecosystems have caveats.
India has laws which state a certain amount of product must be made in the country before it can be sold. It’s also stated in that article. Send a letter to Xiaomi India for me.

>what's a computer?
Hint: it runs iOS

whatever you say street shitter

GNU/Linux, not BSD

So now it’s Ad Hominem after I have been perfectly reasonable and balanced.
You’re just looking for an excuse to argue and shitpost, so there’s no point continuing any discussion with a rabid fanboy.

Nice try, Pajeet, but you can't afford apple products.

see

terrible thread

It's supposed to be, we have to make this lagdroid vs iGay into a general so everyone can get out their "poo XD/poor" "gay/aids XD" comments out of their system.

Pajeet does tech support for Apple so he knows good and damn well not to buy one himself.

DELET

>Probably unironically listens to CNN
Ditto