Ask a Tunisian willing to immigrate to Germany anything

Ask a Tunisian willing to immigrate to Germany anything

Why don't you do it? Literally no one would stop you

Fuck off, we're full!

Could you not?

need visa and papers i will go there as a student but i never go back to tunisia
full! are u some kind of public transport ?

Will you immigrate legally?
How old are you?
What's your education level?
Do you have any current job?
What's your religion?
[spoiler]Would you fug a qt consent brazilian boy given the opportunity?[/spoiler]

17 sep will be the long awaited day

>21 years old
>studying engendering i have the option to complete my study there (nothing more) but i'm willing to hide there and never go back to tunisia
> i am atheist
>only girls :/

all i need is to wait now

Well, at least he proves that he REALLY wants to get out of Tunisia.

What are you doing?

Welcome bro

engineering
i'm coming bro :) you would better have some qts

>mfw they will find you, mistake you for a refugee and put you into a refugee camp in the middle of nowhere together with 200 illiterate salafists for years until they decide about your status
>mfw it will be just like home except you'll share a tent together with 10 lonely men

i will live in a comfy university complex full of qts then i will finish studying get a gerlan girl and live better than most german

DAS BOOT IST VOLL!

Wenn du kein Deutsch kannst, darfst du daheim bleiben.

Another race traitor. Seeing as you hate Europe, why don't you come to America. It has plenty of niggers, self loathing whites, kikes, etc and you won't be fucking over Europe.

That whore needs her throat slashed.

I hope your plane crashes, you barely survive and then kerosin drops on you, burning you alive

AHAHAHAHAHA enjoy your new sandnigger subhuman, Germans.

Are you the CHI?

Looks Italian.
Also looks handsome so idk what he's doing with a fucking eighty year old.

How are you going to do it?

no fuck on youre empty

>i am atheist
but the locals will hate you anyways, you must be like Tsarniov when he made his white american girl halal.
you can be the non relgious muslim and have harem of infidel women

any dude wiling to do that not only earned citizenship but also free housing and health care since hell have so much ptsd going down on that....hell need it

My cousin is going there too exactly in Heidelberg. He looks white/jew so i guess he is fine

should do boxing,kickboxing or mma while youre there.
gotta be alpha

Stay in your shithole

Who are you to tell him where to go . Btw im thinking of visiting israel .I have an american passport but im afraid that they will interview me or something because of my ayyrab name and looks. Will i be fine ?

atheist? can you write here a sentence that badly insults muhammad and allah? bet you can't.

>Stay in your shithole
kek
shoulda stayed in germany and poland right goldberg

You may be questioned. But as long as you have no plans of doing shit, you'll be fine.

Yes desu

Meant for

Is their english good ?

Don't know, but I guess since they are trained to question people.

he is a tunisian waiter
to get german nationality of course

shut up ugly frog

what kind of engineering man.I am also planning something like this

Why emigrate?
Wanna stay here forever?

Germany is where the rivers of honey and milk flows.

Tunisia is very shit for middle class people like him . thank allah and jesus , i am rich

>i will live in a comfy university complex
Germany is not the US

well its not that bad actually, sure there are still problems like poverty and unemployment but at least we don't have a bunch of jihadists blowing themselves up on the streets or firing rockets at us.

just hold a quran and say you're being bombed, you don't even need a passport for that shit

what makes you think you'll get in?

You are not fleeing civil war or oppression those are the criteria.