Tfw saved from life in Chechnya

>tfw saved from life in Chechnya
youtube.com/watch?v=mxA9i7zFGKA

Funny how the peoples with the most barbaric, most violent tendencies almost always live in the mountains.

>all those tracksuits

Are you sure they aren't Slav?

Get fucked swampnigger

Chechens are miox of Caucasoids,Persians,T*rks and Slav.

teuton scum

Smol Europe in Russia
Nothing interesting

Their culture is Slavicised due to being in Russia, but they aren't Slavic.

it's no coincidence, Jungle or mountainous territories have always been the refuge of anarchy and outcasts.

Our swamps have long been dregged, as we are a civilised people.

I wasn't saying the mountains are the cause of it, but you will agree that the Alps are pretty much the exception. That is, if you are really Austrian and not some immigrant parasite.

Just look at the faces of those kids. The barbarity, the criminal tendencies, the agression and hatred are already visible on it.

Make a white kid muslim and it will look like an moroccan heroin dealer soon enough.

chechens are the strongest race on earth. (maybe after filipino's)

hehe

Jungle and mountainous territories just were hardest to survive and it's natives weren't able to settle anywhere else. So terms of survival dictated that way of life.

And yeah, nothing really that cruel in Caucasian traditions, just read some Norse sagas or other ancient European mythologies and you will find a little difference.

Bizarre. It's like watching a bunch of russian people suddenly turn Muslim.

The bulk of Chechens and related churki only converted very late, during the 19th-early 20th century. Before that most peasants were pagans.

I still don't understand how they have become such a deeply religious people. Islam must have offered them something that was for most parts already present.

I would respect them a bit if only they would not come here. The first murder in decades in my city - yep you guessed it - a Chechen who stabbed a Belgian boy because it would make him look though. He fled to his mountain hole and no justice will be served. He just killed a kaffir, right? Fucking filth.

Oh it's much worse than that. Russian bydlo I understand, they drink a lot.

Chechens do not drink and still are violent unpredictable bydlo

The only norms they took from Islam are the ones that benefited their already established traditions (adat).

They can drink if they want, take drugs, fuck without marriage for example and not give a single fuck about islam.

Your government provided them asylum actually.

Because, you know, Russians are sooo violent. They are killing poor, defenceless chechen people.

Then why do they join so many Islamist militias?

Stop cherrypicking, both sides were acting like niggers, the russian army slaughtered more than 300k civillians in the second campaign, and your generals even ordered them to take chechen families as hostages in order to get out of chechnya alive. chechens were acting like niggers too, war is war, so shut the fuck up

There is nothing slavic in their culture at all.

Austrians started two world wars because they overemotional bitches.

Because they like fighting and robbing, taking slaves. That's in their culture. Do you even know how our 200 year long conflict started in the first place?

Working is bad in their culture, being warrior and robber isn't. Taking what you need from weak is totally acceptable. Making weak do work for you is encouraged.

Also, they prefer fighting against weak opponent: small in number, unarmed and so on.

That's exactly why they join islam militias: they fight against civilians, can get their things and even slaves.

>They can drink if they want, take drugs, fuck without marriage for example and not give a single fuck about islam.
Um, it's not true, you must be mistaken Chechens with Kabardians or Dagestani. Chechens are very religious indeed.

t. Ossetian user living near that shithole

Why do you think it was only russian army?

Shall I remind you whose side used terror attacks against civilians, including taking school, hospitals and theatres hostages, blowing up trains and Commieblocks. And those were encouraged by their leaders.

They just did ethic cleansing, that's all.

They also prohibited evacuation of civilians which was offered by Russian MoD.

It's like I start saying that you deserved the truck terror attack because you sometime ago fought against Muslims.

And I studied in the university in Moscow where a lot of Caucasians study, including chechens, different dagestanis, Ossetians and everyone else. And most of them do drink, take drugs and go to clubs.

And I doubt they visit mosque.