I love russia. Do you love russia?

I love russia. Do you love russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0OOn945loMY
m.avito.ru/moskva/kvartiry/2-k_kvartira_132_m_55_et
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I do. But at the same time I hate it.

Sort of. It's very hard to love Russia living in it at the same time.

Too many weebs.

No

no

No

no

дa

No

I Love Russia

you love russian whores not Russia

Everytime I slav squat on toilet and of isle in store i think about russia and why i am not of one.

Russia is nice imo

i want to visit irkutsk

I've been there.

da

>ooga-booga where da russin wimmin at

well i love mummy does that count?

This

>t. beta slavshits butthurt that all their women are jumping on the superior anglo cock
stay mad

Joke's on you, Ukrainian women are jumping on our glorious Sarmatian cock, and they're FAR superior as women to Poles, Russians and especially Anglo "women"

They jump on your money using your cock as a ramp.

Man, we aren't rich. We're rich only when we bring our poorfag wages to economically devastated third world shitholes such as Russia that, much like similar countries in *frica, are drowning in AIDS, crime, government abuse and military violence. :^)

>wages

Cool story, slavshit.
Your wages aren't much higher than ours even with all these investments to your country and free trade with EU.

i'm going to marry a PRETY slav lady in vladivostok wen i move ther

They're almost worth twice as much. Tell me how much does average lunch, monthly Internet or monthly living cost in Russia and we'll see in which country would you rather go to to hop on foreign man's cock.

>Vladivostok
>pretty women

going to marry a PREEETY :3

no, but i am curious about it

>Tell me how much does average lunch,

1.1-2.3 euro.

>monthly Internet

I pay 3.87 euro/month for a 100 mbps connection.

>or monthly living cost in Russia

156 euro/month in my region, according to Rosstat.

Personally i spend a bit more, to be honest.

Liter of gasoline here costs 0.5$, 1 liter of milk costs 1$, big mac costs 3$, rent of 2 room flat if we exclude Moscow costs around 120$ for a month, in Moscow 1 room apartments will start at 450$. But the funny thing is our wages were.literally twice higher in $ just 2 years ago. Average wage in a country was 700$ and in Moscow it was almost 2000$ and Moscow is literally half of Poland in terms of population.

Lunch 5-6$
Internet 8$
Wage 2600$

Fuck russia

i love Russia! my friends think i'm weird because i can sing the Russian/Soviet anthem better than our own national anthem. who gives a fuck though. i'm also learning the German anthem now

Oh and internet plus cable TV here costs 8.5$ for a month and unlimited 4G for my phone costs 10$ for a month. If I picked 10gb cap it would be 2$.

>euro
>fucking american dollars
You really could give that in roubles, it's much easier to calculate to PLN

>>Tell me how much does average lunch,
>1.1-2.3 euro.
4 eur here unless you cook cheaply
>I pay 3.87 euro/month for a 100 mbps connection.
11 eur for LTE
>156 euro/month in my region, according to Rosstat.
185 eur/month to rent a room in my region, far away from largest cities

I think it's settled

Post vocaroo of russian one plox.

It's complicated really

Euro is not popular here. Especially after the drop that happened last year.

vocaroo.com/i/s0OOn945loMY

please have mercy!

>Average wage in a country was 700$ and in Moscow it was almost 2000$ and Moscow

The keyword in your sentence is: was. Now you can divide these numbers by 1.5 or even 2.

>let me repeat what he wrote
Thank you

Pronunciation is really good. But what is your age? You sound like a teenager.

dude i'm 25. it's just an Asian thing.

I have 700,000 USD what will that buy me in russia.

No. Russia is to be hated.

Wew. Didn't expect that. I know one buryat dude, he has pretty low voice.

please sent over qt russia girls pls :3

>I have 700,000 USD what will that buy me in russia.
russia

Yes

Niet

Tank, atleat 5 tanks

This apartment.
m.avito.ru/moskva/kvartiry/2-k_kvartira_132_m_55_et

i meant East Asians. i'm Chinese btw. i have friends who are older than me and sound even younger

>155€
ukrainian women will jump on anything that is a foreigner. you have to understand that they are in survivor mode, they have to escape their
A white country is this poor and no one give a shit, all the ong and humanitary help go to shistskins and nigger like their isn't enough of them in this gay earth. Sad desu

As long as they keep their soldats far from our borders.

I love Russia.

*their shithole

>>

I don't.
That's why we can never get along.

maybe

>no one give a shit

The main problem is that Ukrainians themselves don't give a shit about it either.

I love Russia. If it wasn't for the commieshit "revolution", Russia would've been so much better though.

you know lads. I feel much stronger competition between russian/ukranian women for a foreign wallet since the crisis started. If before 2014 sucking for 100-200 euros was considered cheap - nowdays it's a high price for us.
t. world wide gold digger

How much for ukrainian waifu? Im really rich after my dad gave me 2.4 million after he pased away

I'll rp as your waifu over the internet for $2k

I'm sorry for your dad :(

I will do it for 5$

wen i go to vladivostok im going to kiss so many PRETY slav girls until i find pretiest one to b my wief :3

I'll do it for the sheer fact of having sex. Just buy me cute dresses from time to time.

usually here it's 150 for 30mn and 200 for 1hour

i've heard story of paki, turk and arab that get married, so a canadian will have zero problem but she will cheat you with a richer as soon as she can. slav women are good whore not good wife or mother.

are u whore
>he knows rates for prostitute
why not ask your mum to give you loves like i did