What went wrong for London?

What went wrong for London?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mq6c_BHDTI0
standard.co.uk/news/london/sadiq-khan-there-will-be-no-more-body-shaming-adverts-on-the-tube-a3269951.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Borough_of_Camden
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KHAN'd

>“I am going to be writing to the Chinese Ambassador to invite him to visit Tooting in London, where all races live side by side. Then they can see how we live and our wonderfully diverse community.”

khan is turkic-mongol word you fucking fuck

>be Anatolia
>get KHAN'd

London is no longer English. It has more in common with Singapore than Shropshire. It's part of a new, rootless, global culture where everyone wears Levis and suits and eats sushi and tacos. London is dead.

when a city becomes an economic capitol of the world, its stops carrying a singular identity and culture

thats why im pretty happy with S T J O H N ' S being irrelevant

you know nothing about london shut the fuck up lmao

Nah he's right.

It's a shithole full of immigrants and the white people are either billionaires or delusional lefty hipster students.

how would you rate his specific haircut?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mq6c_BHDTI0

>L*nd*n

London is unironically one of the best places in the UK tbqh.

no he's not.
maybe it's a shithole, but it's still distinctively london. if you say otherwise you're delusional or some le wrong generation fag

It's still distinctly London but everything else he said was right.

He's just triggered by brown people.

kek. messi is the only white in all the video.

sad

>Comments are disabled for this video.

Kek I bet the comments were 'look at all those pakis and niggers'

the fucking chav at the end

As long as you're inside a museum

Risk Thread: US edition
starts when 5 people join

Like every huge global city on the planet, there are great areas of London and there are proper shithole areas. People only think in extremes on here of course.

Exactly. Everyone thinks it's some shithole, I live in SE and it's fine.

>TFW N.W

'lowit blud

Funny that Corbynites supported him because muh tokenism but have now turned against him.

London was fucked no matter what.

Khan is pretty fucking liberal.

nah just people on this site are generally spiteful of cities because they tend to be the most "liberal" or whatever. the truth is they are diverse as fuck. london there's something for everyone. my last night there I went from going to some jungle gig and after watching sleaford mods, who were opened by some skinhead lads. finsihed the night with kebabs. top city

He's the bad type of "Liberal".

>wants to ban bikini photos
>British "liberals"

>distinctively London

What makes it different from every other big city in the West? They're all the same. Same kind of multiculti people, same global corporations everywhere. The only things that are different are the historic monuments to a time when that wasn't the case.

They're the same "liberals" as the ones you have, with the "Muh healthy at every size" and "Muh standards of beauty" more than him being an Islamic gommunist.

standard.co.uk/news/london/sadiq-khan-there-will-be-no-more-body-shaming-adverts-on-the-tube-a3269951.html

London is the most unique European city in a good or bad way. While the rest of the Europe are stuck with middle ages architectures London had rapidly evolved into the future its pretty much Paris + New York Combined.

Compare to the rest of the European cities its unique but compared to Anglo cities then you are right

>London had rapidly evolved into the future

I've seen the 2012 Total Recall film m8 and apart from hover cars things look iffy - there's a massive hole from London to Australia for a start.

>there's a massive hole from London to Australia for a start.
I suppose that's why they've been so eager for trade talks as of late.

Smart Muslims know that while liberalizing laws and customs, they will entice non-Muslims into promiscuity and degeneracy, while strong, non-state enforced traditions prevent Muslims from falling into the same trap.

That's why he supports gay marriage, for example. He knows that Muslims won't do it, because their Imams tells them not to, but for the non-Muslims, it means degeneracy and decrease in fertility rates that increases the chance of a Muslim-dominated future.

>underdeveloped people from underdeveloped countries
>the future
please bring back the past.

He's not some dictator who will be in power for the rest of his life. London is bigger than any one man.

lol get off 4chang and go outside kid

The Dane hit the nail on the head. If the populations of Berlin, London, Paris, Barcelona, Stockholm were gassed, it would be a massive benefit to patriotic whites and a closer step to racial European unity.

London is fucking trash, Sadiq.

yeah, he is just one piece of the puzzle

I went outside and saw dozens and dozens of Muslim women pushing pushchairs and wearing rags.

All England is trash ahmed especially the North where all the caveman UWOTM8 chavs lives.

London is the only civilized looking place in England the rest looks like it belongs to the stone age with people who Im surprised can even use computers. Basically London is the one keeping England alive and relevant while the rest sucks of the benefits and leech London's sucess

yeah the one's that make the most money, most cultural output and relevancy. see what happens if you gas them, if you're retarded hick brain could even operate the machinery that could do that

t. Ahmed Ahne

that's why only certain areas should be gassed, ie immigrant ghettos, white trash ghettos and hipster areas

Of course he isn't. His is a transitional period and he knows that.

Ultimately, Muslims know that they will win if only they aren't deported. That's why Islamic terrorism is so stupid, they just need to lay down, reproduce quietly and the future will belong to them. Sadiq Khan represents this movement.

Since is a Muslim from India, the best comparison would be to say he is like Akbar the Great, his successors will be like Aurangzeb.

Central London and rich areas of London are the best places on Earth

The rest is trash

>Smart Muslims know that while liberalizing laws and customs, they will entice non-Muslims into promiscuity and degeneracy, while strong, non-state enforced traditions prevent Muslims from falling into the same trap.
There´s no "trap" to be found in promiscuity. Rather the opposite, actually: the more people have sex, the higher the chances of women falling pregnant - regardless of widespread use of birth control.

>That's why he supports gay marriage, for example. He knows that Muslims won't do it, because their Imams tells them not to, but for the non-Muslims, it means degeneracy and decrease in fertility rates that increases the chance of a Muslim-dominated future.
Gays were never going to breed in the first place, you moronic rainforest-dwelling baboon. Homos marrying eachother has zero, nil, nada effect on the fertility rate.

>London is the only civilized looking place in England
Of course it is Sadiq.

>stuck with middle ages architectures

That's only good from a commercial-financial standpoint, that shit is ugly as sin.

Even Londoners don't believe this. kek

this, they've even quietly hijacked some parties in Europe, for example the Swedish Green party.

A bus that keeps you warm on those cold winter nights. Pretty civilised.

>That's why Islamic terrorism is so stupid, they just need to lay down, reproduce quietly and the future will belong to them
Here´s the hitch: the majority of UK muslims aren´t evil overlords planning their entire lives around forming a muslim majority in parliament. This, coupled with political backlash including anti-immigration sentiments caused by the aforementioned feeble-minded islamic terrorists, will keep the muslim population in check.

>Gays were never going to breed in the first place, you moronic rainforest-dwelling baboon. Homos marrying eachother has zero, nil, nada effect on the fertility rate.
in the past all the gays were closeted and most of them had kids

Ultimately, the European peoples will have to choose between economic stability which rests in their political and demographical disposession, or taking back control and deal with the economic consequences.

Historically, people tend to take back control. Alexandria was a multicultural economic powerhouse during the first half of the 20th century, the destruction of multicultural Alexandria by Nasser hurt the Egyptian economy (like the destruction of multicultural Algiers and Oran hurted the Algerian economy etc), but they don't want to invite the British, the Greeks, the Italians and the Jews back. And they did contribute much more than Pakis and Somalis in London.

>in the past all the gays were closeted and most of them had kids
That may be have been the case, but it isn´t the case anymore - at least not in Britain, where homosexuality is culturally and legally tolerated. Your argument is invalid.

The Irish bombed the British mainland and caused more shit than any muslim has so far.

Were not stuck in the medieval/Victorian ages anymore a modern skyscraper saves more precious space even if its uglier.

Im not a tourist who the fuck cares what the buildings look like. If I want to feel like Im on harry potter then I would just go to Edinburgh

Paddies didn't rape thousands of kids so swings and roundabouts.

>the majority of UK muslims aren´t evil overlords planning their entire lives around forming a muslim majority in parliament.
because they're happy living in their own isolated Musim enclaves.
>will keep the muslim population in check.
...but won't make them support human rights and thus be suitable for our advanced societies

True m8 true. Though those Catholics like a bit of kiddy fiddling too.

Lots of Pakistanis have Khan as their last name

Ja koko pointti oli se, että MUSLIMIEN keskuudessa homous on yhä tabu, joten nekin lisääntyvät, koska heterouden esittämiseen on niin suuri paine. Hyvin harva muslimi pystyy tulemaan ulos kaapista edes Suomessa, missä suuria ja vakiintuneita muslimirinnakkaisyhteiskuntia ei vielä edes ole.

mate just shut up. you're some dude frantically typing some weird power fantasy of europe from brazil. I expect americans to type drivel like this not you

Fair point. I'll just pop a half mark on their tally

>The Irish bombed the British mainland
For a good reason, one might add.

>and caused more shit than any muslim has so far.
Muslims and Irish don´t think alike. You´d much rather want rabid, militant Irish nationalists enjoying seats in Westminster than have those seats occupied by Muslim MP:s - trust me on this one. The Irish only dispute the placement of a national border; Muzzies turn their backs on British political and cultural values altogether.

>there's a massive hole from London to Australia for a start.

Wow the prison system must have gotten a huge budget boost

t. Pavel whose country doesn't even have media

>For a good reason

Take it as a warning. Brazil has been further on the road of race-mixing, globalism, promiscuity and degeneracy than any other country in the planet.

We are your future. Only with less Muslims, of course, so you won't even have carnival and beaches to distract you from your dysfunctionality.

>those Catholics like a bit of kiddy fiddling too
Yeah, but who doesn't?

>...but won't make them support human rights and thus be suitable for our advanced societies
>and thus be suitable for our advanced societies
Europe isn´t "advanced", let alone civilized. There´s only two nations on this continent where one can legally bear arms for one´s defense. Unless you live in those two nations, you´d better hope for divine intervention in the event that you are assaulted by criminal lowlife scum.

>You´d much rather want rabid, militant Irish nationalists enjoying seats in Westminster than have those seats occupied by Muslim MP:s - trust me on this one.

To be honest, considering how Irish nationalism has turned into such pro-SJW bullshit, there wouldn't be much difference.

I never understood why the Irish (and the Scottish) are so eager to throw the English out, just so they can bring more Somalis.

see my name? I was born and raised in camden. just here for a few months

I remember when we were all watching livestreams of the 2011 riots

Homomuslimien lisääntymistä ei estäisi kristittyjen, valkoisten Brittien säätämät homovastaiset lait. En ymmärrä mitä ajat takaa.

There are riots and protests every day in France, you'd feel right at home there if that's what you like.

guns and killing are not signs of sophistication

I have no idea what is camden

>To be honest, considering how Irish nationalism has turned into such pro-SJW bullshit, there wouldn't be much difference.
Are you mentally defective? Are you seriously claiming that there is no difference between an Irish SJW and a Muslim?

Homomuslimien lisääntymisen Britanniassa estää muslimien poisto, sitä ajan takaa
t. itsekin homo siis

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Borough_of_Camden

It's sort of our Brooklyn

A grimey filthy nigger filled place, now hip-esk place in London with a good number of alright pubs.

That reminds me of another difference between modern day Brazil and future Europe.

Our blacks do not hate us. Most mulattoes in Brazil are sons or descendants of white men and black women, and they strive to assimilate into white, European culture. Of course, they mostly fail, but still we will never see things like "Black Lives Matter" or militant black nationalism in this country because anyone who has a drop of white blood claims to be white and panders to us.

In Europe, blacks are taught to hate white people. They are taught to take revenge for colonialism, mulattoes, who are mostly sons of black fathers and white mothers, strive to assimilate into black culture. Just look at Lewis Hamilton, the is a F1 driver, and still acts like a nigger.

So when blacks, mulattoes and browns are a majority in Europe, they won't be a submissive majority like blacks, mulattoes and mestizoes in Latin America. They will try to take control and dispossess whites because they've been taught to hate your for decades.

I'm just saying that they wouldn't act so different in Parliament.

Of course, the motivations would be different, the Muslims would act out of pragmatism, the SJW out of delusional idealism, but the result would be the same still.

>Whey
Gains ain't no game senpai

Camden is literally the 3rd nicest borough you idiot retards

>guns and killing are not signs of sophistication
Guns are an inanimate object. We can thus leave them out of this discussion.
>killing
Allowing law-abiding citizens to defend their life, liberty and property with deadly force is actually a basic pillar of civilization, Pekka. Civilization entails giving everyone a fighting chance; not stripping the weak, old and sick of their ability to fend off threats to their life, liberty and property.

If you prefer that only criminals and government agents be armed, you are a despicable authoritarian schmuck that opposes the right to self-defense.

from what they said bout it that makes it sound like london is in pretty bad shape

Oh fuck off is it

>I'm just saying that they wouldn't act so different in Parliament.
You need to read books, stop browsing Sup Forums, and learn to think independently and critically.

Kannatan yhteiskuntaa, jossa rikollisia ei ole, kuten millainen Ruotsi olisi ilman maahanmuuttoa.

No, London like all major cites have their shitty gimmick areas. If you live in London, you actually know where to get a good drink or some decent food.

>No, London like all major cites have their shitty gimmick areas.
not Tokyo

If you think Tokyo hasn't got ghetto areas you are delusional.