Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/jakatak69
youtube.com/watch?v=cwBVcsWYJd8
youtube.com/watch?v=0e5lbnBMP2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Catholic heretics have nothing to do with America

what is that?

Double the question.

Okay tough guy, where do you keep YOUR Jesus?

jesus figurine

Communion inna box

im guessing its a bread-and-wine kit for church services

Is that supposed to be the body and blood of Christ?

>for the God fearing American on the go

Prepacked communion

kek
I'm not religious but that seems way too sacrilegious.

A processed jew

Periods + bubble gum.

Not Catholic. This is Protestant. Episcopalians, Lutherans, etc. use this.

I thought it was maple syrup and butter as part of a pancake kit. Then I realized what it was.

why does the bread look like a gum?

Do you guys seriously eat cake?

Most churches just have wafers

who is this terrible cook,and why did his videos suddenly become popular?
I see him get posted all the time.

It's not cake. It's a kind of bread called prosforo

>not knowing cucking with jack

/ck/ meme

youtube.com/user/jakatak69

I think it's a Youtube cooking channel. He gained infamy and meme-status on /ck/ and Sup Forums for his shenanigans.

jack the /ck/ lolcow

Protestants?

>christians

Looks like a prepackaged eucharist. I'm amazed people actually made this.

I never had communion, stopped going to church well before I was old enough to drink the wine.

The American nation truly is terrifying.

What a fug.

It's for the military, hikers and outdoors people

For if you and your catholic #madlads want to have a sunday service out in the wilderness or battlefield

I see. That actually makes a lot more sense.

North American devout Protestantism is degeneracy though

Important pic related

Catholics would not receive such sacrilege, I assure you, as it breaks liturgical law. Protestants have no qualms about receiving Communion in such a way because they believe the Holy Eucharist is purely symbolic rather than the literal body and blood of Jesus Christ. For them it is nothing more than literal bread and literal wine, so there's no sacrilege in treating the Holy Eucharist in this manner.

Catholics are cannibals. Gotcha.

You mean Protishits

Jesus is made of fermented grapes and machine milled enriched wheat? Ok. Let's just hope no one puts those things in a single-use package for soldiers.

this desu

>Protistants don't understand the Eucharest
Or any other parts of the Bible for that matter.

My own, personal, jesus?

>American '''''protestants'''''

That was the conclusion of the pagan Romans, actually.

I would recommend looking up the doctrine of transubstantiation as elucidated by St. Thomas Aquinas in his Summa Theologica if you're genuinely interested in this subject.

I am Presbyterian

Don't lump us all in with Evangelical Protestants pls

>Can't even spell it
>probably first time even hearing it
>has an opinion

I am Presbyterian, we have real bread and grape juice

>unironically believing in a monotheistic religion

It's like you actually enjoy cuckolding.

I am greek
Rude. Maybe he's dyslexic.

>be american
>get religious'd

Was unfortunately raised southern baptist. I remember a plastic shot glass of Welch's grape juice and a small shitty cracker, similar to the one in OP's pic.

We had freshly baked bread, I always wanted to eat more than you were allowed to take
I am Presbytarian

>Be American protestant
>completely miss the point and go full retard

We have those coin shaped wafers which we have to kneel to receive and all have to drink consecrated wine from the same chalice, no matter how young you are.
t. Lutheran

I am Presbyterian

What the fuck am I seeing here?

do christians really believe that those prepacked stuff literally "change" to jesus's flesh and blood if they pray?

No it's a metaphor, and the other way around

The Christians that are receiving them - Protestants - don't because, again, they don't believe in transubstantiation or the Holy Eucharist as anything more than a symbolic commemoration of the Last Supper.

I'm catholic and the one I receive at church is different. Pic related, but without the cross.

Nah. It's just a symbolic ritual. Jesus says something about pretending to drink his blood and eat his flesh via bread and wine as a means of remembrance. So we have the holy communion to do as he suggested. That's all there is to it.

That's nae bread

>Catholics
>Prepackaged Eucharist

Seems something that a protestant would do.

suicide kit

Yes it is. It's unleavened bread prepared without raising agents, usually by nuns. It's a flat bread similar in some respects to a tortilla or matza.

why are prodestants so fucking weird?

Don't understand. Is this an American product? .

Literally not allowed in Lutheranism. Definitely Catholic. Look at how capitalistic it is.

>blah blah blah
Just said you do instead of deflecting the question.

Except it's not as I've already stated numerous times. This is absolutely Protestant.

Tortilla isn't bread, tho

Why is the eucharist bread and wine so shit? Why can't it be a good freshly baked loaf of bread with top tier wine?

Prove it, Frenchman
Mine was always freshly baked when I went to church. I am Presbyterian

I didn't deflect the question, I answered it forthrightly. This is not "Christian", it's specifically Protestant. I then qualified that by explaining why a Protestant would have no compunction about receiving Communion in this way because their Eucharistic theology is wildly different from that of Catholics or the Eastern Orthodox.

>Broadman
Is that so, canuck?

Not Catholic.

American protestants are craziness bumped set to the max. Especially baptists, methodists, pentecostals and "non-denominationals".

youtube.com/watch?v=cwBVcsWYJd8

youtube.com/watch?v=0e5lbnBMP2U

What the fuck is it with you fucking Americans and batshit insane protestantism, what the fuck is the root cause for all these retarded sects?

Already did. This explicitly breaks liturgical law, is sacrilegious according to the Catholic mind, and is totally contrary to Catholic Eucharistic theology.

Further, the only way you can get hold of prepackaged "Eucharists" is through websites like Lifeway and Celebrate Communion, which are owned and operated for Protestants by Protestants.

Yes, it is so.

Look up the Great Awakenings.

I am not crazy like other protestants. I am Presbyterian

Catholics do.

Oh my... Blasphemy !

Protestantism is itself the root cause. When you reject Petrine Primacy and Papal Supremacy, you reject all ecclesiastic authority and are reduced to errors like subjectivism, private judgment, and the many solas. The 20,000 (literally) sects of Protestantism are a direct and inevitable product of the Reformation.

Catholics don't, actually, because Catholics would never receive Communion in this way.

I am Presbyterian. We are superior to Catholics.

it is. unleavened bread, similar to the bread used for the eucharist

>Implying Jesus isn't delicious
You guys have no taste as usual

Why is it then that the ultimate retards of Christendom can be found in the USA and European protestantism is lutheran with some crazy calvinists thrown in?

This And also Mainline (European-style) Protestantism was still the majority of Christians in the US until the mid-20th century, after which Mainline Protestants became either Evangelicals or Atheists.

Presbyterians are nothing but another run-of-the-mill sect of Protestantism. You, like them, have no authority whatever because no authority was conferred upon your schismatic, heretical sect by Christ through St Peter.

you need a priest to perform a catholic mass famalam

clearly a protestant gadget

I don't need a man in a hat
I am Presbyterian

The Great Awakening and most crazy protestants left for the New World (English colonies) because they weren't tolerated in Europe. Not to mention that having a decentralized structure, unlike Catholicism and Eastern Orthodx Christianity allowed anyone to make their own church, with their own interpretation.

For example, pentecostals, mormons, and JH.

>kid's face
my sides went to orbit

>You, like them, have no authority whatever because no authority was conferred upon your schismatic, heretical sect by Christ through St Peter.
Is orthodoxy heresy then?

They have priests in the army.

This is just blind conjecture, but perhaps the individualistic approach of Evangelicalism, as opposed to the Authoritarian "do as we say because the Pope/Church said so" of Catholicism (and to a lesser extent Lutheranism) fits better with American culture as a whole.

Personally, I don't see much difference between European Protestants and their American brothers. If European Lutherans are so sane then, please, explain to me how is it that openly homosexual women have not only been ordained but appointed to the episcopate? And it's not just Sweden. Currently, the "Bishop" of Helsinki is a woman named Irja Askola.

To me, as a Catholic, this is no more absurd than the sort of snake-wrangling, faith-healing frauds and con-men you find in the US.

One thing I will say is that American Protestants are Judaizers par excellence, and that is specifically by virtue of their Puritan heritage. This is not to suggest that European Protestants aren't also Judaizers (Calvinists and Hussites were infamous for this tendency), but that it finds particularly strong expression in American religious tradition.

Why did you kill Jesus?