Rate my flag

Ignore where I'm posting from - I have absolutely no loyalty to this place

I will always be puro Jalisco

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_the_Iberian_Peninsula#North_African_influence
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7700356.stm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking disgusting.

CHIcanos are cancer, you are American, not Mexican. There is nothing to be proud of in this shithole. You only romanticize Mexico because you don't live there.

Fuck off both of you

I go back to Yahualica every 3 months.

I send money back to Mexico all the time
I'm Mexican

Let's face it, asides from some cultural aspects, a high % of Mexico is complete garbage

Better than living in a place with no culture like gringoland

I hate how many Mexicans run away instead of improving our homeland

Ignore this fucking thread plsi hate chicANOS to the death they are just pathetic people

I was born in Mexico

On a big ass farm too.

This bait is irresistible
9/10 for making me reply

Tenemos que retomar nuestro territorio legítima y el genocidio todas los blancos

Europa es para la gente blanca, África es para la gente negra, Asia es para la gente amarillo, y America es para la gente marrón.

Says the mutt race created out of Spanish conquistadors breeding with Indians.

Spain is brown too. You think the Moorish influence dissappeared?

it looks better like this

Then get out of the USA

I want the USA to declare war on Mexico first

I'll be first in line for the Mexican army

Get the fuck out spic, we fucking hate you

We'll be the first in line to fucking blow your brains out and carpetbomb mexico city

I doubt it Gringo

You maricons already cross the street when you see a Mexican.

CHI

>jalisco
>being proud
Literally the redneck trailertrash of mejico
Just kill urself.

Most people where I live are either from Michoacan and Jalisco

At least we aren't some maricon chilangos.

Soon...

You two are more pathetic, fuck off.

jotolisco

>I hate how many Mexicans run away instead of improving our homeland

kek the irony

fucking ignorant CHIcano

/thread

>this whole thread
CHI

ch-chicano?

Lo unico marrón que tienes son los pantalones Chicano, en todo caso usa la analogia de la raza de bronce. Y no, los Mexicanos somos de todos colores.

Aztlán es un cocepto Azteca, no tienes ningún derecho de apropiartelo contra la voluntad de los verdaderos Mexicanos y menos aún contra la de los genuinos nativos de esas tierras, que no son Mesoamericanos.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_the_Iberian_Peninsula#North_African_influence

Most of the Commonality with North African peoples comes from Phoenicians/Carthaginians, Moorish influence is at the 2-3% level, American "whites" have at least 5x more African in them by any measure.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7700356.stm

soon...

friendly reminder that Guanajuato is best state

This.

What part are you guys from?

Also, is violence growing there?

fpbp

I have dual citizenship.

>I have absolutely no loyalty to this place
Then get the fuck out you slave race faggot

>I am proud to be Mexican
>Doesn't want to live in Mexico

This is why real Mexicans hate chicanos

>What part are you guys from?
Acambaro

>Also, is violence growing there?
Leon and celaya are becoming Shitholes, but San Miguel de Allende and Guanajuato are still the GOAT cities of Mexico

Reminder that this is a white guy false flagging as a chicano to increase racial and political tensions

this one is better.
it proudly shows the true nature of a mexican.

I am Greek

>I hate how many Mexicans run away instead of improving our homeland

remember the good ol days when Bush and Fox were presidents and Mexicans and Americans were all chummy n'shit?

fucking Trump stirred up shit that was all but dead.

now it'll be another decade before shit between Mexicans and gringos dies down.

My parents were fucking cowards

They should've fought and died for our patria.

>They should've fought and died for our patria.
How old are you? You sound like a cringier version of me when I was a teenager.

AHHHH NOOOO JAJAJAJAJJAJSJSJSJSJSJJAJAJAJAJJA ESTEEE ES EL HILO MAAAS

CHICANO

DEL AÑO

i wonder how such a false stereotype came to be.

mexicans are really hard working. that nigga in that pic is probably gonna wake up and work till sundown. Son is gonna hit 80 and still get up at 6am to get shit done.

In mexico, at least smaller places, you have to work hard or else people will try to shame you or say you didnt work even if you have blood and sweat dripping from your forehead. The older mexican doesnt know rest. Only time they'll truly rest is when theyre 6 feet under.

chinga tu puta madre gringo de mierda
vamos a reclamar nuestro país i no hay una pinche cosa que podrás hacer para pararnos

>The older mexican doesnt know rest
this. every man in my family has, or will, work(ed) themselves to death.

both my grandpas died from lung cancer, one was a mason who breathed in concrete and rock dust for decades and the other was a farmer who died from breathing in pesticides for decades

even my dad looks like he'll work himself to death.

me and my cousins will be the first generation where we can retire when old and die of natural causes

>tfw Mexican but voting for Trump just to see subhuman Chicanos like you get deported.

>sending your money back
You're not really helping our economy by having your money spent abroad.

just doing his daily 6 hour siesta nap.
a mexican needs 18 hours of sleep daily so he will have energy to do what others don't want to do.

People overlook the fact that Mexico is indeed a piece of shit country. The cultural stuff and the places are nice, but the thing that kills this country is its people. Full of corrupt and selfish douchebags with crab mentality. Not only in the general population, but in the government as well, and it's been like that for a really long time.